Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2007, 09:49 PM   #1
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Sexy southern impala








26" wheels, this is why i love it down south, something that radical I just admire
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 10:10 PM   #2
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer
 
dodgerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Farm in Saskatchewan...
Posts: 2,202
Donk is over. That shit is not sexy.
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 11:02 PM   #3
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
How do you get in? The door's like 3 feet of the ground lol.

I've seen a similar one in Detroit, but the wheels weren't that big. Not my style, but I can see why people like it.
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 12:48 AM   #4
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels
 
jedimario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Clemson University
Posts: 2,149
Florida does not count as "Southern"
__________________


UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 01:14 AM   #5
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
Florida does not count as "Southern"
Huh? lol
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 01:22 AM   #6
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
It's certainly different, lol...
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 02:24 AM   #7
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
dude thats nasty! thank god we dont have that dumbass trend here it shows that the owners of the cars have NO taste at all
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 02:35 AM   #8
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
dude thats nasty! thank god we dont have that dumbass trend here it shows that the owners of the cars have NO taste at all
Don't let ChrisV hear ya say that! You'll be slated for being ignorant, narrow minded, and boring, lol....
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 03:19 AM   #9
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
dude thats nasty! thank god we dont have that dumbass trend here it shows that the owners of the cars have NO taste at all

I wouldn't necessarily say that he has "no taste." I personally think it's quite idiotic too, that's why neither of us would drive it. However, how would you like it if he thought you were a dumbass without taste for throwing $1K worth of suspension mods into a car with less than 150 hp.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 04:53 AM   #10
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels
 
jedimario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Clemson University
Posts: 2,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Huh? lol

Oh, you canuck's wouldn't know.

See, here in the US, we ahve the South and the North. The two are distinctly different-the biggest difference being how we prefer our tea-, and these differences can sometimes be the cause of mass rioting, violence, and other such chaotic things between the two (example).

This of course leads to each party having a rather narcissistic view of itself and a condescending view of the other.

Now, if you know anyhting of American geography, you're probably utterly confused right now. Let me explain.

While Florida is geographically in the southern half of the Eastern United States, it is not, in fact, Southern. This could be for any number of reasons, but the biggest two are probably 1. Disney World and 2. the fact that it's against the law for Yankees (northeners) to live anywhere else after retiring. So of course, all the Yankees came down and brought their northern things and ways (unsweet tea, mostly, an abomination to the South).

So, Florida was officially kicked out of the South at least 100 years ago. I think some still pray that an earthequake will physically seperate us
__________________


UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 04:56 AM   #11
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
Oh, you canuck's wouldn't know.

See, here in the US, we ahve the South and the North. The two are distinctly different-the biggest difference being how we prefer our tea-, and these differences can sometimes be the cause of mass rioting, violence, and other such chaotic things between the two (example).

This of course leads to each party having a rather narcissistic view of itself and a condescending view of the other.

Now, if you know anyhting of American geography, you're probably utterly confused right now. Let me explain.

While Florida is geographically in the southern half of the Eastern United States, it is not, in fact, Southern. This could be for any number of reasons, but the biggest two are probably 1. Disney World and 2. the fact that it's against the law for Yankees (northeners) to live anywhere else after retiring. So of course, all the Yankees came down and brought their northern things and ways (unsweet tea, mostly, an abomination to the South).

So, Florida was officially kicked out of the South at least 100 years ago. I think some still pray that an earthequake will physically seperate us

Damn you hit that dead on, well I was born down here and geographically that makes me southern lol
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 04:57 AM   #12
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife
Donk is over. That shit is not sexy.
down here it still is, I just love to see what kinda shit people will do to their cars to be noticed
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:17 AM   #13
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer
 
dodgerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Farm in Saskatchewan...
Posts: 2,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
down here it still is, I just love to see what kinda shit people will do to their cars to be noticed


I'm glad donk never caught on around here.....closest I've seen was an H3 skyjacked with about 18"s with about 33" rubber.... Personally I'd rather see a classic 'boat' laying frame with 22's tucked.
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:45 AM   #14
07exlv6
CF Enthusiast
 
07exlv6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ask ur mom
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife
Personally I'd rather see a classic 'boat' laying frame with 22's tucked.

amen brotha
__________________
07exlv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 06:58 AM   #15
chris_knows
๑۩۞
 
chris_knows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada Status:Trying to find my ish
Posts: 7,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
Oh, you canuck's wouldn't know.

See, here in the US, we have the South and the North. The two are distinctly different-the biggest difference being how we prefer our tea-, and these differences can sometimes be the cause of mass rioting, violence, and other such chaotic things between the two (example).

This of course leads to each party having a rather narcissistic view of itself and a condescending view of the other.

Now, if you know anything of American geography, you're probably utterly confused right now. Let me explain.

While Florida is geographically in the southern half of the Eastern United States, it is not, in fact, Southern. This could be for any number of reasons, but the biggest two are probably 1. Disney World and 2. the fact that it's against the law for Yankees (northerners) to live anywhere else after retiring. So of course, all the Yankees came down and brought their northern things and ways (unsweet tea, mostly, an abomination to the South).

So, Florida was officially kicked out of the South at least 100 years ago. I think some still pray that an earthquake will physically separate us
Thanks for the explanation, make sense now lol.
__________________
chris_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.