Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2007, 09:49 PM   #1
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Sexy southern impala

26" wheels, this is why i love it down south, something that radical I just admire
Old 10-26-2007, 10:10 PM   #2
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Donk is over. That shit is not sexy.
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 11:02 PM   #3
chris_knows
๑۩۞

How do you get in? The door's like 3 feet of the ground lol.

I've seen a similar one in Detroit, but the wheels weren't that big. Not my style, but I can see why people like it.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:48 AM   #4
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Florida does not count as "Southern"

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 01:14 AM   #5
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
Florida does not count as "Southern"
Huh? lol
Old 10-27-2007, 01:22 AM   #6
Cliffy
CF Loafer

It's certainly different, lol...

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 02:24 AM   #7
newyorker
MXman

dude thats nasty! thank god we dont have that dumbass trend here it shows that the owners of the cars have NO taste at all
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 02:35 AM   #8
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
dude thats nasty! thank god we dont have that dumbass trend here it shows that the owners of the cars have NO taste at all
Don't let ChrisV hear ya say that! You'll be slated for being ignorant, narrow minded, and boring, lol....

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 03:19 AM   #9
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker

I wouldn't necessarily say that he has "no taste." I personally think it's quite idiotic too, that's why neither of us would drive it. However, how would you like it if he thought you were a dumbass without taste for throwing $1K worth of suspension mods into a car with less than 150 hp.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 04:53 AM   #10
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Huh? lol

Oh, you canuck's wouldn't know.

See, here in the US, we ahve the South and the North. The two are distinctly different-the biggest difference being how we prefer our tea-, and these differences can sometimes be the cause of mass rioting, violence, and other such chaotic things between the two (example).

This of course leads to each party having a rather narcissistic view of itself and a condescending view of the other.

Now, if you know anyhting of American geography, you're probably utterly confused right now. Let me explain.

While Florida is geographically in the southern half of the Eastern United States, it is not, in fact, Southern. This could be for any number of reasons, but the biggest two are probably 1. Disney World and 2. the fact that it's against the law for Yankees (northeners) to live anywhere else after retiring. So of course, all the Yankees came down and brought their northern things and ways (unsweet tea, mostly, an abomination to the South).

So, Florida was officially kicked out of the South at least 100 years ago. I think some still pray that an earthequake will physically seperate us

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 04:56 AM   #11
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:

See, here in the US, we ahve the South and the North. The two are distinctly different-the biggest difference being how we prefer our tea-, and these differences can sometimes be the cause of mass rioting, violence, and other such chaotic things between the two (example).

This of course leads to each party having a rather narcissistic view of itself and a condescending view of the other.

Now, if you know anyhting of American geography, you're probably utterly confused right now. Let me explain.

While Florida is geographically in the southern half of the Eastern United States, it is not, in fact, Southern. This could be for any number of reasons, but the biggest two are probably 1. Disney World and 2. the fact that it's against the law for Yankees (northeners) to live anywhere else after retiring. So of course, all the Yankees came down and brought their northern things and ways (unsweet tea, mostly, an abomination to the South).

So, Florida was officially kicked out of the South at least 100 years ago. I think some still pray that an earthequake will physically seperate us

Damn you hit that dead on, well I was born down here and geographically that makes me southern lol
Old 10-27-2007, 04:57 AM   #12
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife
Donk is over. That shit is not sexy.
down here it still is, I just love to see what kinda shit people will do to their cars to be noticed
Old 10-27-2007, 05:17 AM   #13
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
down here it still is, I just love to see what kinda shit people will do to their cars to be noticed

I'm glad donk never caught on around here.....closest I've seen was an H3 skyjacked with about 18"s with about 33" rubber.... Personally I'd rather see a classic 'boat' laying frame with 22's tucked.
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:45 AM   #14
07exlv6
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife
Personally I'd rather see a classic 'boat' laying frame with 22's tucked.

amen brotha
Old 10-27-2007, 06:58 AM   #15
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:

See, here in the US, we have the South and the North. The two are distinctly different-the biggest difference being how we prefer our tea-, and these differences can sometimes be the cause of mass rioting, violence, and other such chaotic things between the two (example).

Now, if you know anything of American geography, you're probably utterly confused right now. Let me explain.

While Florida is geographically in the southern half of the Eastern United States, it is not, in fact, Southern. This could be for any number of reasons, but the biggest two are probably 1. Disney World and 2. the fact that it's against the law for Yankees (northerners) to live anywhere else after retiring. So of course, all the Yankees came down and brought their northern things and ways (unsweet tea, mostly, an abomination to the South).

So, Florida was officially kicked out of the South at least 100 years ago. I think some still pray that an earthquake will physically separate us
Thanks for the explanation, make sense now lol.