Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2007, 12:58 AM   #1
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Take a stab at my final mod

So...what did I order for the 01 civic?? 5-7 month wait, from japan..chris_knows wanted me to make this so put your guesses in il reveal it once enough people guess the right thig
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 01:20 AM   #2
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
All b/s. Nothing will happen.

There was so much b/s in your earlier posts that even if it is true, no one will believe you.

'Nuff said.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:12 AM   #3
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
'Nuff said.
you know what man? you can take that and shove it up your ass just cause some poeple have nice cars and are actually spending money on them doesnt grant you the right to talk shit. maybe you wouldnt do it, thats fine and dandy, but that doesnt mean you have to run your mouth...kthnxbi
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:36 AM   #4
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
you know what man? you can take that and shove it up your ass just cause some poeple have nice cars and are actually spending money on them doesnt grant you the right to talk shit. maybe you wouldnt do it, thats fine and dandy, but that doesnt mean you have to run your mouth...kthnxbi

I'm glad you consider your family sedan better than my famile sedan. I'm also glad you want to throw away money on it. I'm not "talking sh*t" and not giving you sh*t because of your car or what you do with it. I'm giving you sh*t because 80% of things you say are pure b/s.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:56 AM   #5
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
I'm glad you consider your family sedan better than my famile sedan. I'm also glad you want to throw away money on it. I'm not "talking sh*t" and not giving you sh*t because of your car or what you do with it. I'm giving you sh*t because 80% of things you say are pure b/s.
To you it might be throwing money away, to me tinting and putting a system in your moms car is a waste of money...but thats the route you took and this is the route i am taking. I told you that my suspension and tires were the best money spent and that they work great, and because you dont drive standard, i even offered to take you for a ride...let me know when you will be here, and after the ride along you wont say it was a waste.
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:57 AM   #6
V-Tec
CF's student post whore
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 797
are u selling it?
JDM Front end?
JDM engine?
__________________
I always tell the truth,
even when i lie
V-Tec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:59 AM   #7
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Tec
are u selling it?
JDM Front end?
JDM engine?
Not selling
JDM front end only differed in headlights not having an orange corner piece
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:03 AM   #8
Voda48
CF Lance Fan
 
Voda48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 1,278
Turning this into a winter beater and getting some chains to put on the tires
__________________
Here's my Website: Voda's Webpage It is in dire need of updating.
Voda48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:06 AM   #9
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voda48
Turning this into a winter beater and getting some chains to put on the tires
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:09 AM   #10
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-
 
Mathew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Not selling
JDM front end only differed in headlights not having an orange corner piece

Therefore its #3.
__________________
Mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:10 AM   #11
nighthawk
Part Time Active User
 
nighthawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: -
Posts: 1,651
you're going to wait 5-7 months for a front fascia from japan?

I could walk to canadian tire right now and spend 30 bucks on a cherrybomb glasspack for my buick and have it mounted for school tomorrow morning, thats my idea of throwing some money into a car

I just dont do that, my money goes towards keeping the body clear of rust, keeping the paint nice, gas, oil, whatever little thing I might need, ( new brake shoes yesterday for 40 bucks)

you need to get a project car badly, unless there is nowhere you can put it which I think is chris_knows's problem if I remember right

EDIT-- just noticed its not the front end you're getting, but everything still stands pretty much
__________________

"There is a big difference between being fast and powerful and just being loud and annoying."
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:12 AM   #12
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk
you're going to wait 5-7 months for a front fascia from japan?

I could walk to canadian tire right now and spend 30 bucks on a cherrybomb glasspack for my buick and have it mounted for school tomorrow morning, thats my idea of throwing some money into a car

I just dont do that, my money goes towards keeping the body clear of rust, keeping the paint nice, gas, oil, whatever little thing I might need, ( new brake shoes yesterday for 40 bucks)

you need to get a project car badly, unless there is nowhere you can put it which I think is chris_knows's problem if I remember right

EDIT-- just noticed its not the front end you're getting, but everything still stands pretty much
this IS my project...just gota wait for this shit to come around and itl be awesome
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:21 AM   #13
nighthawk
Part Time Active User
 
nighthawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: -
Posts: 1,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
this IS my project...just gota wait for this shit to come around and itl be awesome

I meant you probably shouldn't use your only car as project car
__________________

"There is a big difference between being fast and powerful and just being loud and annoying."
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:25 AM   #14
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk
I meant you probably shouldn't use your only car as project car
oh...well this isnt going to be in till next summer maybe even sometime towards the end of it...there are some supporting mods to be done and such that i will have to save for
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:44 AM   #15
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
To you it might be throwing money away, to me tinting and putting a system in your moms car is a waste of money...but thats the route you took and this is the route i am taking. I told you that my suspension and tires were the best money spent and that they work great, and because you dont drive standard, i even offered to take you for a ride...let me know when you will be here, and after the ride along you wont say it was a waste.

Dude...you are missing the f*cking point. I am NOT saying anything because I think you are throwing money away pointlessly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
I'm giving you sh*t because 80% of things you say are pure b/s.

Thus, everything you say is doubted.

EDIT: A new engine from Japan? Are you kidding me? No one with a triple digit IQ is going to believe this.

Last edited by Nissan_Altima : 10-31-2007 at 03:46 AM.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.