Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2007, 10:52 PM   #1
IMPORTMASTER101
CF Newbie

hi i need help selecting a car

over the last few years i have finaly saved up ebough money for some very nice project cars but now that i have enough i cant descided. i will be useing the car as a daily driver as well as drag racer becuse i live only 2 min away from the drag strip. so my questions is after i am completly through with one of these car which will be the fastest 94 model rx7,03 mr evo 8,honda s2000,or a 350z i plan to twin turbo the 350z if i get one. but any ways wich do you prefer also i have been considering a tt supra but whats the cheapest i can get one for?
IMPORTMASTER101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 11:06 PM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Call me confused, but... If any of this post is even remotely true;

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPORTMASTER101
hey i am wes mostly i like to tune imports and small domestic turbo cars. me and three freinds have our own private garage were we do anything from build engines,upholstry to even building completly custom choppers.i am only 19 but over a fw years i have owned quit alot of vehicles including 03 srt4,1992 sr20det 240sx,1996 sr20det 240sx,completly decked accord,gt 01 eclipse,1967 ss nova and many many more. hopefully i can meet a few people around my area who are intersted in some drag raceing.
Then why do you need to join a forum to ask a group of complete strangers this?

Quote:
over the last few years i have finaly saved up ebough money for some very nice project cars but now that i have enough i cant descided. i will be useing the car as a daily driver as well as drag racer becuse i live only 2 min away from the drag strip. so my questions is after i am completly through with one of these car which will be the fastest 94 model rx7,03 mr evo 8,honda s2000,or a 350z i plan to twin turbo the 350z if i get one. but any ways wich do you prefer also i have been considering a tt supra but whats the cheapest i can get one for?
I smell something, and it reminds me of what I stepped in this morning feeding horses in the dark. Someone with your self proclaimed "experience" should have no trouble determining what car best fits his needs and budget. After all, you and your friends in your private garage "do anything". Why can't you do this? My guess is that you're a 14 year old that just found a pile of his brother's "Street Felcher" and "Import Tuna" ragazines, but doesn't really understand what any of the words mean. The pictures are "phat" though.

Be absolutely honest, how close am I?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 11:29 PM   #3
IMPORTMASTER101
CF Newbie

So Crude

NO I AM 19 AND WELL I WANT THE RX7 BUT I AM IN An argument with my brother over some of this stuff and i just wanted a secound opinion is that wrong?
IMPORTMASTER101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 04:33 AM   #4
DARKtEAGLE
CF Addict

[quote=IMPORTMASTER101]NO I AM 19 AND WELL I WANT THE RX7 BUT I AM IN An argument with my brother over some of this stuff and i just wanted a secound opinion is that wrong?

2003 mitsubishi evo all the way. quicker launches. hey thats my opinion. im just a DSM guy

92% of teens moved on to rap music.
If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your signature
DARKtEAGLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 06:37 AM   #5
carls47807
CF Freak

What ever happened to hobo, i've been away awhile. I was hoping to read some of his rants. He got me good one time (I admit I was sort of wrong).
carls47807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 08:27 AM   #6
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

He comes and goes. I think it is sort of a power trip thing, trying to act like he's got better things to do. No doubt he's busy, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds a little time to procrastinate (really should be doing homework right now...or sleeping)

giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 03:02 AM   #7
carls47807
CF Freak

haha, i hear you. what are you going to shool for? i go to Oswego State here in NY.
Old 02-10-2008, 08:00 AM   #8
Spanky2324
JDM LOL

[quote=DARKtEAGLE]
Quote:
NO I AM 19 AND WELL I WANT THE RX7 BUT I AM IN An argument with my brother over some of this stuff and i just wanted a secound opinion is that wrong?

2003 mitsubishi evo all the way. quicker launches. hey thats my opinion. im just a DSM guy
Agreed

Owning a DSM is like having retarded kids. You get angered and frustrated by them yet you love them to death.
Spanky2324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:56 AM   #9
99integra
CF's Florida boy

wheres zalight?
Old 02-10-2008, 05:26 PM   #10
nighthawk
Part Time Active User

who knows where zalight is, but whats up

"There is a big difference between being fast and powerful and just being loud and annoying."
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 10:52 PM   #11
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by carls47807
haha, i hear you. what are you going to shool for? i go to Oswego State here in NY.
I'm at a community college for Mechanical Engineering, will be transferring to UMass in the fall. What's your major? I saw the pic in your sig and for some reason assumed you were old (not too may kids drive Corsairs).

Old 02-11-2008, 02:39 AM   #12
DARKtEAGLE
CF Addict

come on guys. the dude needs help and all u guys are doing rambling around some off topic stuff

Old 02-11-2008, 03:53 AM   #13
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKtEAGLE
come on guys. the dude needs help and all u guys are doing rambling around some off topic stuff
Not only is this kid probably never coming back, but I'd bet he was full of shit in the first place. He talks about how he builds up engines and whatnot, but doesn't even know how to ask a car question.

He wants to know what'll be the fastest when he's done. He didn't even say what his budget is, or what "done" is. He's pretty much just throwing out generic Fast and Furious-esque terms. Even still, somebody who has done as much work as he claims to have done would know the answer to his own question.

Old 02-11-2008, 06:07 PM   #14
carls47807
CF Freak

Ha, I can't help it I love corvairs. I gotta update that pic someday I finally got the car done.

I'm 23, I'm getting my masters in chemistry. I did my undergrad in education at Oswego as well. I kind of regreat not trying more colleges, my friends tell me they learned a lot more with the different teachers and such. Kudos to you.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:21 AM   #15
DARKtEAGLE
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by giant016
Not only is this kid probably never coming back, but I'd bet he was full of shit in the first place. He talks about how he builds up engines and whatnot, but doesn't even know how to ask a car question.

He wants to know what'll be the fastest when he's done. He didn't even say what his budget is, or what "done" is. He's pretty much just throwing out generic Fast and Furious-esque terms. Even still, somebody who has done as much work as he claims to have done would know the answer to his own question.

hmmm true that. sorry