Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2007, 04:03 AM   #1
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Umm...I'm at a Loss for Words

Read this before continuing.

I don't care if you believe in global warming or not. I don't care if you are pro-life or not. I don't care what the hell you are, but what the hell are you doing aborting your kid because you're worried for future f*cking generations. I'm torn on my opinion for this, because a)What the hell kind of reason is global warming to abort your child? and b)Would that lady really be a fit mother?

I guess that makes Al Gore a murderer...

Opinions?
Old 11-27-2007, 04:16 AM   #2
newyorker
MXman

Yea these people arent ****ing normal...they should all be aborted along with all of the "women's rights" activists and the "save the trees" and idiots...im tired of seeing this shit
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:26 AM   #3
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master

Two words. Dumb Bitch.

She deserves to be shot.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:37 AM   #4
dvdrose18
CF's resident Nurse

if they were really worried about their carbon footprint, they would sacrifice themselves instead of their children. Typical nuts, so proud of what they made someone else give up, in this case their children's lives. So are they saying that evolution made a mistake, and man overdeveloped? if thats the case we should just nuke the whole world so evolution can start over.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:42 AM   #5
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Proof, once again, that retardation is not a crime. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but if your opinions have no factual back-up, that makes you a moron. If you feel humans are a burden to the world, sacrifice yourself.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:57 AM   #6
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbaxleyjr
This one causes me to have mixed feelings. Although some people will not like me for doing this, I am expressing my opinion on this one. If someone wants to criticize me for this, please do so in a respectful way.

Where I come from - My faith background (Protestant Christian - Southern Baptist) and our understandings of the Bible's teachings indicate the action of aborting the child is wrong. We also believe based on the Bible, sex is to occur only within the bound of the marriage relationship. I'll discuss the reasons for this in a PM or in another thread if any one wants to pursue this. I also understand and accept everyone will not have the same views as I do and although I may not agree, I still respect your views. I also wanted anyone reading the next statements to understand my background and where I am coming from.

With that said, I think these folks are screwballs. Regardless of what they believe, anyone having sex, using birth control or not has to understand the woman becoming pregnant is a risk you have to accept. Although this risk is manageable with modern birth control methods, there still is some risk of the woman becoming pregnant out there (less than <1/100 chance with most modern contraceptives)

The reason for the abortion, although it is her right to have one, is also screwball. I can think of more effective ways of greening the planet besides killing a child. If there were other issues besides green house footprint (i.e. rape, incest, no chance of baby's or mother's survival, etc) I can understand.

In my mind, these folks did not want kids for whatever reason, accepted a minimal risk, got burned and was unhappy with the consequences.
I agree with you tbax, and share you view on the situation.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:23 AM   #7
dodger65
I know more than Wally...

i'm w/ dvdrose on this. i think she should kill herself...

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 05:33 AM   #8
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master

Quote:
I will no go that far. She does need her head examined. Maybe I can send my Son in law over after he finishes his PhD in Psychology in a couple of years.
A life for a life. It's fair.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:41 AM   #9
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Suicide is the only logical choice she has! Do I need to explain why? If she doesn't kill herself and advocate everyone else doing the same, then she is a hypocrite. Seeing as she was around to be quoted, she did not commit suicide. Therefore, she is a hypocrite. Effin' hypocrite. Some people these days...

tbax, tell your son to laugh at her as he kicks her out the door.

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 05:45 AM   #10
dodger65
I know more than Wally...

Quote:
I will no go that far. She does need her head examined. Maybe I can send my Son in law over after he finishes his PhD in Psychology in a couple of years.

i'm just saying if she wants to reduce her "carbon footprint" and garbage production and such, she needs to start w/ herself...

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:10 AM   #11
Cliffy
CF Loafer

This woman clearly has a screw loose. There's nothing wrong with wanting to take productive steps to save the planet, but abortion? She's a head case! If this was how she thought even before becoming pregnant, she should have been made sterile at the age she started having sex, under the grounds that she's not safe (it would have been her choice afteral, and the Docs would have seen that!).

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:21 PM   #12
Spartan3c79
CF Newbie

i had a teacher in the 6th grade that said she only wanted 2 kids, to replace her and her husband, so they wouldnt add more population to the world. It makes sense, but its nowhere as extreme as this lady, IM SURE she would support her mother had she had the same opinion on the issue, and abort HER . . yeah right.

Its not HOW MANY poeple there are in the world . . its HOW they use the resources . . . she used resources in her abortion, her sterilization . . . to extinguish human life . . . which shes * against* . . . but maybe those doctors could have used that time on her to instead help someone better their lives with like some other medical issue.

shes a hypocrite, like most *environmentalists*
Spartan3c79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 12:40 PM   #13
aarathi
CF Newbie

'You are a woman who does not have maternal feelings. It's not really about saving the planet is it? Be honest, you just don't want children. She is strange women. No women think like her.