Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2007, 02:41 AM   #1
darktrojan
Banned

talk all u want, at this rate im gonna b the most hated member wuajajajajaja

do u like girls? fast import cars? going to a rave party and having a blast while getting high on ecstacy? or are you jsut an old bat who sits on front of the tv and watches baseball and hunting? lets talk about that....

i dont have a problem about anyone being old lol and im not triyng to offend no one by the way.... i just talk like that
darktrojan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 03:01 AM   #2
dvdrose18
CF's resident Nurse

[rant]
I don't think you can claim to be hated, I don't think people hate you, we just despise what you and people like you do. street racing is stupid, there are tracks if you want to race. The reason people like you street race is because they know their car is slow and they would get their ass whooped on a track. so instead they like to pop the clutch and squeal their tires at traffic lights and out run soccer moms in minivans. But go ahead and keep racing, its a good guarantee that you will go out with a bang, and we will be rid of you sooner. I just hope the only people you take out with you are other ricers like you.

Do I like girls? there is nothing wrong with girls, however if you mean fathering children out of wedlock, you should be shot. I have worked on the mother-baby floor of a local hospital, and nothing destroys the life of 2 (or more) people like babies having babies.

Do I like fast imports? well, i do enjoy a fast car, import or domestic, that can be driven responsibly by a responsible adult. however, I don't like paying $1000 a year on insurance because people my age and gender like to think they are hot invincible shit.

Do I like going to parties and getting high? No. I don't party much at all, and I have seen how drugs can destroy lives, more experience from local hospitals.

Or do I watch TV. No I don't, I do this thing called "get an education" you might have heard about it. It is really great, you should try it. that way you don't have to kill yourself in a car crash, but you could be a productive member of society. I am sick and tired of my hard earned money being collected by the gov't and given to people that were too stupid to get an education.

[/rant]

Last edited by dvdrose18 : 12-07-2007 at 03:04 AM.
dvdrose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 03:18 AM   #3
darktrojan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdrose18
[rant]
I don't think you can claim to be hated, I don't think people hate you, we just despise what you and people like you do. street racing is stupid, there are tracks if you want to race. The reason people like you street race is because they know their car is slow and they would get their ass whooped on a track. so instead they like to pop the clutch and squeal their tires at traffic lights and out run soccer moms in minivans. But go ahead and keep racing, its a good guarantee that you will go out with a bang, and we will be rid of you sooner. I just hope the only people you take out with you are other ricers like you.

Do I like girls? there is nothing wrong with girls, however if you mean fathering children out of wedlock, you should be shot. I have worked on the mother-baby floor of a local hospital, and nothing destroys the life of 2 (or more) people like babies having babies.

Do I like fast imports? well, i do enjoy a fast car, import or domestic, that can be driven responsibly by a responsible adult. however, I don't like paying $1000 a year on insurance because people my age and gender like to think they are hot invincible shit.

Do I like going to parties and getting high? No. I don't party much at all, and I have seen how drugs can destroy lives, more experience from local hospitals.

Or do I watch TV. No I don't, I do this thing called "get an education" you might have heard about it. It is really great, you should try it. that way you don't have to kill yourself in a car crash, but you could be a productive member of society. I am sick and tired of my hard earned money being collected by the gov't and given to people that were too stupid to get an education.

[/rant]

i am getting education im going to college right now..........
Old 12-07-2007, 03:35 AM   #4
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by darktrojan
If that's how your “college education” teaches you to spell and punctuate, maybe you had better just go apply at McDonalds now. You'll get a year or so head start on your peers.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 03:37 AM   #5
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:

The way you spell, talk, act, and drive...just tell me what college you go to so I can avoid it.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 03:40 AM   #6
dvdrose18
CF's resident Nurse

Quote:
Wouldn't happen to be community college would it? Not that they are all that bad, but they do have their losers.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:51 AM   #7
darktrojan
Banned

ummmmm ok people, im from another country!!!!!!!!. I dont like english, so i dont care how i write or talk. and no im not going to a community college.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:52 AM   #8
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
ummmmm ok people, im from another country!!!!!!!!. I dont like english, so i dont care how i write or talk. and no im not going to a community college.

What country are you from and what is your native language? Costa Rica?

You're improper spelling shows that you're not an immigrant, but that you're an idiot. Yes, there is a difference and yes, we can tell.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 03:53 AM   #9
darktrojan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
The way you spell, talk, act, and drive...just tell me what college you go to so I can avoid it.

drive? u dont know if i drive good or bad..........
Old 12-07-2007, 03:54 AM   #10
darktrojan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
What country are you from and what is your native language? Costa Rica?

You're improper spelling shows that you're not an immigrant, but that you're an idiot. Yes, there is a difference and yes, we can tell.

my native language is spanish, and yes im from costa rica. u dont believe it then eres un ignorante desgraciado que no sabe nada del mundo, buscalo en una traductora y te daras cuenta de que estoy hablando español
Old 12-07-2007, 04:10 AM   #11
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdrose18
$1000 a year

wtf dude I'd love to pay that much, how old are you?

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 04:15 AM   #12
nighthawk
Part Time Active User

how can you be the most hated member when you arent a regular member

Im suprised you never dropped us a link to some japanese tire company yet

and this is also the first time Ive seen or heard of you, I dont even know what your name is

"There is a big difference between being fast and powerful and just being loud and annoying."
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 04:16 AM   #13
dvdrose18
CF's resident Nurse

I'm 20, but it is actually like $1600, either way it is ridiculous. That's under my parents insurance. with a good student discount.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:23 AM   #14
newyorker
MXman

you dont go to college
youre not hot shit
youre a lowlife that is gona die street ricing, and i really hope you dont kill anyone else in the process
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 04:27 AM   #15
Enthusiast
VTEC LOL

Quote:
drive? u dont know if i drive good or bad..........
You cant drive good, you can drive well.

So were are you located now?