Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2008, 01:14 AM   #31
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by giant016
Hmm...so I didn't say what you said.
You did, you just said it in a "for dummies" format..coming from you though, its no surprise
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 12:40 AM   #32
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo
 
windsonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Down Below
Posts: 2,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by giant016
it's not hard to sign up for insurance every spring and cancel it every fall
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Why would I say to cancel it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by giant016
Hmm...so I didn't say what you said.
Correct ... according to NYer at least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
You did, you just said it in a "for dummies" format..coming from you though, its no surprise
So which is it??? Either you DID say to cancel it, or he DIDN'T say the same thing as you.
He's right.... you obviously don't read anything you type.
Either that or you lack basic comprehension on the meaning of sentences.... coming from you though, that would be no surprise
__________________
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
windsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 04:25 AM   #33
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
Correct ... according to NYer at least.

So which is it??? Either you DID say to cancel it, or he DIDN'T say the same thing as you.
He's right.... you obviously don't read anything you type.
Either that or you lack basic comprehension on the meaning of sentences.... coming from you though, that would be no surprise
So he PARAPHRASED what I said for dummies...woo hoo
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 04:34 AM   #34
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo
 
windsonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Down Below
Posts: 2,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
So he PARAPHRASED what I said for dummies...woo hoo
what? no.... maybe learn what big words like that mean before you use them.

He said to regularly cancel the policy.
you explicitly said "why would i say to cancel it?"

therefore either that statement you made is rubbish, or he did not say the same thing as you .... your choice:

(a) My statement "why would i say to cancel it?" is fundamentally flawed because I did mean to cancel it.

(b) My idea and his were different, and therefore he did not copy from me.

Which is it? Has to be one of them because they're mutually exclusive.
__________________
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
windsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 06:19 AM   #35
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
what? no.... maybe learn what big words like that mean before you use them.

He said to regularly cancel the policy.
you explicitly said "why would i say to cancel it?"

therefore either that statement you made is rubbish, or he did not say the same thing as you .... your choice:

(a) My statement "why would i say to cancel it?" is fundamentally flawed because I did mean to cancel it.

(b) My idea and his were different, and therefore he did not copy from me.

Which is it? Has to be one of them because they're mutually exclusive.
Its sad that you actually take the time to argue for no reason. Clearly he did not read my post before saying something, neither did you. Im not gona sit here and post for you in order to redeem myself, you are still an idiot that wouldnt give up, why should I stoop to your level.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 06:46 AM   #36
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
NY'er, you're so stupid and your posts so pathetic that I feel bad for you and your arguing sometimes. Have a good day.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 07:13 AM   #37
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
NY'er, you're so stupid and your posts so pathetic that I feel bad for you and your arguing sometimes. Have a good day.
Have a good day too, why not get a life while you are at it.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:02 AM   #38
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire
 
GreekWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: "Down-under"
Posts: 2,369
integra


don't get a shitbox old car for your first one

get a car that's not going to break down, and that's not going to end up a money pit.
__________________

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 06:47 PM   #39
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Have a good day too, why not get a life while you are at it.

Newyorker:

Total Posts: 5,103 (5.46 posts per day)

Nissan_Altima:

Total Posts: 748 (0.72 posts per day)

Too stupid to even form a logical insult. Try again.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:40 AM   #40
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo
 
windsonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Down Below
Posts: 2,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Its sad that you actually take the time to argue for no reason. Clearly he did not read my post before saying something, neither did you. Im not gona sit here and post for you in order to redeem myself, you are still an idiot that wouldnt give up, why should I stoop to your level.
I should have known. Rather than answer the question, you just resort to insults.

Tell me then, where is my question flawed? Or just try to dodge the issue like you do every time you get found out.
__________________
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
windsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 02:02 AM   #41
Enthusiast
VTEC LOL
 
Enthusiast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,106
Dont buy an older honda.

Mine had a great maintenance record and it still left me stranded quite a few times.

Ive always had great luck with my chevys but then again one was a truck, which most trucks no matter the brand will run for a long long time, and a camaro, which was probably built differently from an aveo haha considering it is pretty much a vette powertrain.
__________________
Enthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:28 AM   #42
thomasz
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5
I have the same ideas of chris_knows. But though, thanks for all the help.
thomasz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:38 AM   #43
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo
 
windsonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Down Below
Posts: 2,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
I should have known. Rather than answer the question, you just resort to insults.

Tell me then, where is my question flawed? Or just try to dodge the issue like you do every time you get found out.
Surprise surprise ..... Newyorker just goes quiet when he knows he's wrong.....

6 odd posts per day average, and still can't answer a direct question.
__________________
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
windsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 05:20 AM   #44
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo
 
windsonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Down Below
Posts: 2,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
Surprise surprise ..... Newyorker just goes quiet when he knows he's wrong.....

6 odd posts per day average, and still can't answer a direct question.
hmmm... and still nothing.... still realise you're wrong so try to keep your head down til it blows over and you can go back to making stupid bold statements .... hoping no one remembers that you can't back up what you say.
__________________
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
windsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 05:44 AM   #45
giant016
My mom says I'm cool
 
giant016's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Western Mass.
Posts: 1,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
hmmm... and still nothing.... still realise you're wrong so try to keep your head down til it blows over and you can go back to making stupid bold statements .... hoping no one remembers that you can't back up what you say.
I've just given up on him. Either he knows he's wrong and will never admit it, or doesn't get it and never will.
__________________
Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society

giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.