Did a bit a bit of a google research and couldn't find anything that was really helpful in answering my questions. Hopefully someone here could possibly shed some light on the subject. I have just moved to Vancouver and I am an Australian. I just have a couple of questions:
1. Can I lease a car if I'm not a Canadian Citizen?
2. Which company is best to get a lease with?
3. I am interested in a Golf GTI, Jetta or maybe a second hand small BMW (318i), how much would this cost approximately?
4. I have an international drivers license, is this good enough?
5. Lastly, what paperwork should I have to apply?
I have enough cash to buy a car (approx $9000) but am looking to lease as I only plan to live here for 1-2 years before moving back to Australia.
Thanks for your help in advance.