Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2008, 03:49 AM   #1
solarrr
Banned

I hired a chap and he didn't pay up...

So I hired a tech to service my 2003 Ferrari F360 Modena with the F1 transmission. As some of you may or may not know this car is an "exotic" so to speak. Yes, it is faster than your car. I digress, this car is made for speed and the F1 transmission is not working according to the specs. So he fixes the car and than he leaves before I can pay him? I Was like WTF are you doing? haha.

2 hours later he comes back from Wendy's with a frostee and a #6 (spicy chicken combo for those who dont know.) I was like why didnt you ask me if I wanted anything ( I did of course, I wanted a #2 Double stack) He's like, sorry, its' not my responsibility.

so this moron gets food and gets me nnothing without telling me where he goes to get it? should I fire this clown or what?
solarrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 07:37 PM   #2
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarrr
So I hired a tech to service my 2003 Ferrari F360 Modena with the F1 transmission. As some of you may or may not know this car is an "exotic" so to speak. Yes, it is faster than your car. I digress, this car is made for speed and the F1 transmission is not working according to the specs. So he fixes the car and than he leaves before I can pay him? I Was like WTF are you doing? haha.

2 hours later he comes back from Wendy's with a frostee and a #6 (spicy chicken combo for those who dont know.) I was like why didnt you ask me if I wanted anything ( I did of course, I wanted a #2 Double stack) He's like, sorry, its' not my responsibility.

so this moron gets food and gets me nnothing without telling me where he goes to get it? should I fire this clown or what?
And the point of this thread is? I doubt very much that even if you did own that car (or any others for that matter), you'd have such a stupid Tech maintain it for you....

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 10:58 PM   #3
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
And the point of this thread is? I doubt very much that even if you did own that car (or any others for that matter), you'd have such a stupid Tech maintain it for you....

The point of this thread is that by arguing with an annoying troll, you become equally annoying (and possibly dumber) yourself. Get Bav to ban him.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 10:58 PM   #4
chris_knows
๑۩۞

What exactly are the specs that your transmission should be running?
Old 05-06-2008, 06:17 AM   #5
solarrr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
The point of this thread is that by arguing with an annoying troll, you become equally annoying (and possibly dumber) yourself. Get Bav to ban him.

get over yourself mr. nissan altima. Why don't you go get a life? this is a forum for car enthusiasts...not for insulting other members! I suggest you be more courteous in the future Mr. I drive a 4 cylinder
solarrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 06:47 AM   #6
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarrr on 06-02-2007, 01:01 PM
...Dont' sleep on ferrari either, even though the modena is a pos.
Is it a good pos though? I would have thought someone with your taste and bank balance would buy a car that you thought was good. No?