Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 03:53 PM   #16
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
you're right, that makes you a much better person.....
Im sure it does.
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 04:21 PM   #17
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
With 95% of posts you make, I have to fight the urge to not post and expose you, again, as retarded. I feel that it's redundant and useless, as you argue like a little kid and then shut up when you know you've been proven wrong. Besides, it's fun to see every other member on this forum rip you into shreds.

However, sometimes I just can't resist. You started a stupid, immature thread that you knew was going to get you flamed. So, when you get flamed, why would you keep digging yourself into a deeper hole? Instead of just ignoring it and looking like a moron, you lie and become a lying bigger moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
I never said these were on the street, then again I didnt say they werent..

Let's re-read your initial post. Although you're not technically lying here, you're not telling the truth either. You know what I mean so don't get retarded on technicalities. Anyone with a pulse knows it wasn't on a track and anyone that has ever heard you speak knows you don't have the intelligence to go to one either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Who said these werent on a highway?? I never instigate shit with people, its usually when I see them trying to show off that I feel the need to put them into their place.

Bullshit and we all know it. You know you and your highly intelligent buddies do anything but that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
we have a big highway with lights here. its split into 2 sections in each direction each of which has 3 lanes per. we usually have a lot of pricks cruising around there looking for races, and when they see a young guy in a miata, they try to instigate a race thinking its a regular miata.

For anyone interested, the above mentioned road is NOT a real highway. It is a boulevard that averages the most amount of accidents on the east coast (this is not an exact stat but I guarantee you it's up there). In fact, it is now termed a safety corridor with doubled fines and red light cameras at nearly every intersection. Why? You figure it out.

Weren't you the one who made a thread earlier this year about how someone you knew died driving recklessly on this street? Now you street race there? Could you get any stupider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
i usually find that after losing to a miata the retards ego is hurt and they stop for about a week..its quite fun to watch them limp into a meet and run over trying to look at the car, one guy told me i cheated because i was "spraying"

I usually find that people needing to street race lack intelligence and a real future elsewhere, thus needing to compensate.

Anyway, this wasn't even meant to flame you, but to show just how pathetic it is to dig a lack of intelligence into a deeper hole with lies and more proof of lack of intelligence. The only intelligent thing you did in this thread was ignore hobo when he tore you up. Go ahead and talk about your kills. Maybe you and enthusiast can have a little battle. So many kills and the combined IQ half of an average human being. Fun.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:11 PM   #18
DARKtEAGLE
CF Addict
 
DARKtEAGLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: williamsport,PA
Posts: 277
Ford GT
stock

Viper
bolt ons
it gave me run for my money lol

vette(of course)
some bolt ons
had the holeshot kept it 7 car lengths through out

All these races were on the 1320
and all my races are goin to be on the 1320 only
lost to many friends to streetracing
__________________



92% of teens moved on to rap music.
If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your signature
DARKtEAGLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:59 PM   #19
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
With 95% of posts you make, I have to fight the urge to not post and expose you, again, as retarded. I feel that it's redundant and useless, as you argue like a little kid and then shut up when you know you've been proven wrong. Besides, it's fun to see every other member on this forum rip you into shreds.

However, sometimes I just can't resist. You started a stupid, immature thread that you knew was going to get you flamed. So, when you get flamed, why would you keep digging yourself into a deeper hole? Instead of just ignoring it and looking like a moron, you lie and become a lying bigger moron.



Let's re-read your initial post. Although you're not technically lying here, you're not telling the truth either. You know what I mean so don't get retarded on technicalities. Anyone with a pulse knows it wasn't on a track and anyone that has ever heard you speak knows you don't have the intelligence to go to one either.



Bullshit and we all know it. You know you and your highly intelligent buddies do anything but that.



For anyone interested, the above mentioned road is NOT a real highway. It is a boulevard that averages the most amount of accidents on the east coast (this is not an exact stat but I guarantee you it's up there). In fact, it is now termed a safety corridor with doubled fines and red light cameras at nearly every intersection. Why? You figure it out.

Weren't you the one who made a thread earlier this year about how someone you knew died driving recklessly on this street? Now you street race there? Could you get any stupider?



I usually find that people needing to street race lack intelligence and a real future elsewhere, thus needing to compensate.

Anyway, this wasn't even meant to flame you, but to show just how pathetic it is to dig a lack of intelligence into a deeper hole with lies and more proof of lack of intelligence. The only intelligent thing you did in this thread was ignore hobo when he tore you up. Go ahead and talk about your kills. Maybe you and enthusiast can have a little battle. So many kills and the combined IQ half of an average human being. Fun.
Dont be a jelous prick because I am already on my 4th car, you have never even laid out a dollar for one. You dont know anything about me, my friends, or Joe (r.i.p.) so do yourself a favor and shut the **** up and sit there dreaming about your VR4 that I will rape with my little chick car anyway. You are a ****ing waste of my time, all you live on is hopes and dreams. And that bullshit about "retards with no future"...bitch please, do yourself a favor and refer to what I said before. You dont ****ing know me, you just sit there and assume and run your big mouth. I didnt buy a sports car to do my grocery shopping, but Im sure you will NEVER speed with your VR4, if you ever even get it, rather than sit around doing nothing like you are doing now.
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 07:03 PM   #20
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
.
.
NY'er just can't keep his lid on.
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 02:43 AM   #21
giant016
My mom says I'm cool
 
giant016's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Western Mass.
Posts: 1,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Dont be a jelous prick because I am already on my 4th car, you have never even laid out a dollar for one. You dont know anything about me, my friends, or Joe (r.i.p.) so do yourself a favor and shut the **** up and sit there dreaming about your VR4 that I will rape with my little chick car anyway. You are a ****ing waste of my time, all you live on is hopes and dreams. And that bullshit about "retards with no future"...bitch please, do yourself a favor and refer to what I said before. You dont ****ing know me, you just sit there and assume and run your big mouth. I didnt buy a sports car to do my grocery shopping, but Im sure you will NEVER speed with your VR4, if you ever even get it, rather than sit around doing nothing like you are doing now.

Driving a sports car for only groceries > being fast and furious.

LOL..."You don't know me!" Generally if you see it on Springer it's not a very good response.
__________________
Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society

giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 04:49 AM   #22
Spanky2324
JDM LOL
 
Spanky2324's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: El Sob, CA
Posts: 1,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
sit there dreaming about your VR4 that I will rape with my little chick car anyway.

Your kidding right
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by What
Civic (Performance?) Numbers from the fastest of the slow...Si

92% of teens moved on to rap music.
If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your signature

Owning a DSM is like having retarded kids. You get angered and frustrated by them yet you love them to death.
Spanky2324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 06:27 AM   #23
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky2324
Your kidding right

You wish. More like:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdrose18
Anyone with a grain of sense knows that street racing is stupid, illegal, and unsafe, but if loosing a close friend is not enough to stop their stupidity, what good is logic? Obviously it is beyond them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Dont be a jelous prick because I am already on my 4th car, you have never even laid out a dollar for one. You dont know anything about me, my friends, or Joe (r.i.p.) so do yourself a favor and shut the **** up and sit there dreaming about your VR4 that I will rape with my little chick car anyway. You are a ****ing waste of my time, all you live on is hopes and dreams. And that bullshit about "retards with no future"...bitch please, do yourself a favor and refer to what I said before. You dont ****ing know me, you just sit there and assume and run your big mouth. I didnt buy a sports car to do my grocery shopping, but Im sure you will NEVER speed with your VR4, if you ever even get it, rather than sit around doing nothing like you are doing now.

One thing that generally displays intelligence or a lack thereof is how a person argues. By completely blowing your composure you display that I hit a nerve. By completely ignoring my post, you prove that I'm correct and you're wrong. Most importantly, you prove that you are completely unable to address the issue and instead yell the EXACT SAME B/S you ALWAYS say. Like...do you realize you're so pathetic that there are members that feel bad for you and instead blame others for egging you on like a retarded child?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Dont be a jelous prick because I am already on my 4th car, you have never even laid out a dollar for one. You dont know anything about me, my friends, or Joe (r.i.p.) so do yourself a favor and shut the **** up and sit there dreaming about your VR4 that I will rape with my little chick car anyway.

Let's recap...you spent money on 4 different cars, 3 of which you probably don't even remember now, and I'm jealous because I've been saving money up? Ok, makes sense. I know you well enough that you race on the same street that your friend passed away on while driving recklessly. You're too 2-dimensional for there to be much else left to know. Once again, there is more to life than racing and beating cars. If your Miata beats my Sentra, my VR4, or my SLR, it doesn't mean absolute sh*t.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
all you live on is hopes and dreams.

I saw that movie too. Let's leave it to Vin Diesel to be fast and furious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
I didnt buy a sports car to do my grocery shopping, but Im sure you will NEVER speed with your VR4, if you ever even get it, rather than sit around doing nothing like you are doing now.

Is this even English? No joke, I don't get it. Are you saying I won't speed my car? I won't speed in my car instead of doing nothing? What? Not saying that I don't speed, but what is wrong with not speeding? Doing nothing? You do what, again? Take pictures of cars and post them on the internet as your job? I hope it's satisfying being a nobody. Maybe you're more than that in your head.

Seriously, NY'er, it's time to wake up and smell the roses. Have you noticed how every single member on this forum hates your every post? Don't you think there might be a reason. Your curse-filled response telling me to go my own car and ignoring all of the above is welcomed. Have a great night.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 06:57 AM   #24
Spanky2324
JDM LOL
 
Spanky2324's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: El Sob, CA
Posts: 1,108
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by What
Civic (Performance?) Numbers from the fastest of the slow...Si

92% of teens moved on to rap music.
If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your signature

Owning a DSM is like having retarded kids. You get angered and frustrated by them yet you love them to death.
Spanky2324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:51 AM   #25
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise
 
Godlaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,697
You're correct, NY. We don't know you. We can get an idea, but nobody can know you over the internet.

So,

I want to meet you, NewYorker.

You still go to community college? Let me know the name of the college, and I'll stop by the campus this coming school year.
__________________
I am everything you want to be
Godlaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 05:01 PM   #26
DARKtEAGLE
CF Addict
 
DARKtEAGLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: williamsport,PA
Posts: 277
hey whats wrong wit sports car grocery getters..lol


Im a proud owner of a 10sec grocery getter lol
__________________



92% of teens moved on to rap music.
If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your signature
DARKtEAGLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 05:27 PM   #27
SyntheticTrust
Female of the *****
 
SyntheticTrust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 1,128
A 335i with procede kills often.
__________________


Whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously doesn't know where to buy a HORSE.
SyntheticTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 08:02 PM   #28
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticTrust
...procede...

???

http://www.procede-haircare.com/

I always knew there was something strange in your pics about you.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:11 PM   #29
remmargorp
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
You wish. More like:
By completely ignoring my post, you prove that I'm correct and you're wrong.

I hate people who think like that.

Let me find a forum and post 2+2=5... I guess if no one disputes it I'm right...?? That makes a lot of sense.

I agree he is dumb, however you're trying too hard to sound more intelligent than him. To continue arguing with someone who is blatantly dumb and trying to prove that he is wrong (and subsequently that you are right) is worse than letting him prove his stupidity. Of course here I am trying to talk sense into you (which you are just as likely to continue arguing any points I may make).

Have a marvelous day.

Also, to the point of the thread. You're not killing anyone by racing them, you're simply winning the race. The title of this thread should be changed to "Post your wins", you murderers.

Also to the point of the thread. If you're not explicitly racing at a track, it's really tough to call it a race, you may think the other person acknowledged your head nod to initiate a race (or whatever you may do to try to instigate a race), but unless you've premeditated the race, you really have no idea. That will reduce most of the "wins" people claim. I have quite a few friends that claim they win races (even while I'm a passenger in their car), saying things like "dude, did you see that guy try to race me... I nodded and then he took off"... When I'm in the car I can't understand why they would even try to convince me that it was a race, when the drive of the other car never even attempted to "race". If they are that pathetic, I'm sure other people are.
remmargorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:58 PM   #30
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmargorp
I hate people who think like that.

Let me find a forum and post 2+2=5... I guess if no one disputes it I'm right...?? That makes a lot of sense.

Nice try comparing apples to oranges. It would be one thing if he never responded or, at least, never responded to my post directly but if he continuously responds to comments made towards him and ignores the points they make, he is indirectly acknowledging that he cannot argue those points and, thus, is wrong. This thread is an example of this but is by no means the first time it has happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remmargorp
To continue arguing with someone who is blatantly dumb and trying to prove that he is wrong (and subsequently that you are right) is worse than letting him prove his stupidity. Of course here I am trying to talk sense into you (which you are just as likely to continue arguing any points I may make).

Agreed...never argue with an idiot: they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience. However, sometimes I just can't help it and this forum could use any activity it gets.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.