Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 04:55 AM   #31
Enthusiast
VTEC LOL
 
Enthusiast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,106
Oh and you guys have no ideas, the best races are the beater races.
I mean I can run wide open for miles and miles and never speed haha.

In the Accord before I blew it up

02? 4 cylinder accord

I/H/E Ford Focus

An HHR

A Cavalier

And an LS2 GTO
But I didnt think he knew we were racing
__________________
Enthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 07:18 AM   #32
SyntheticTrust
Female of the *****
 
SyntheticTrust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 1,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
???

http://www.procede-haircare.com/

I always knew there was something strange in your pics about you.
No its a chip.
__________________


Whoever said money doesn't buy happiness obviously doesn't know where to buy a HORSE.
SyntheticTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:16 AM   #33
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo
 
windsonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Down Below
Posts: 2,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmargorp
I hate people who think like that.

Let me find a forum and post 2+2=5... I guess if no one disputes it I'm right...?? That makes a lot of sense.
.
I know what you're trying to say mate, but in this case you're wrong. NY'er has a track record of ignoring posts that prove him to be wrong, hypocritical, ignorant, contradictory etc etc ... while still maintaining a ludicrously high posts/day average. It is clearly a conscious decision to ignore these posts, it's not that he just misses them.

Under normal circumstances, you'd be making a good point, but if you stick around here a while, you'll see what I mean.
__________________
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
windsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 05:20 PM   #34
remmargorp
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6
I completely understand what the two of you are stating. I am not challenging the fact that he is wrong.

I'm simply pointing out that a lack of response does not prove anyone to be wrong, and responding to someone does not prove the responder to be right.


The guy is a joke - let him beat everyone with his "chic car"
remmargorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 11:57 PM   #35
Enthusiast
VTEC LOL
 
Enthusiast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,106
Watch this douche
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R29Zx...eature=related
__________________
Enthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 05:12 AM   #36
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enthusiast

All I could think of while watching that video was "NY'er in 15 years".

"A little chance of adrenaline rush". Yeah...I wonder if that stops once you hit the Level I trauma center.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 09:05 AM   #37
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo
 
windsonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Down Below
Posts: 2,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmargorp
I completely understand what the two of you are stating
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmargorp
I'm simply pointing out that a lack of response does not prove anyone to be wrong,
hmmm... I don't think you do. What I'm stating is that a lack of response usually does indicate that he's wrong.... because he responds to just about everything else.
__________________
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
windsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 09:38 AM   #38
Spanky2324
JDM LOL
 
Spanky2324's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: El Sob, CA
Posts: 1,108
Yeah he hasn't posted in this thread for a while now.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by What
Civic (Performance?) Numbers from the fastest of the slow...Si

92% of teens moved on to rap music.
If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your signature

Owning a DSM is like having retarded kids. You get angered and frustrated by them yet you love them to death.
Spanky2324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 04:59 PM   #39
dvdrose18
CF's resident Nurse
 
dvdrose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Northeastern NJ Needs: A Life
Posts: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky2324
Yeah he hasn't posted in this thread for a while now.
Maybe because he got banned?
__________________
dvdrose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #40
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Bav, did he? My guess is he just changed it himself and left.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 05:19 PM   #41
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
Bav, did he? My guess is he just changed it himself and left.

I gave him a 7 day break...
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:17 PM   #42
remmargorp
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
hmmm... I don't think you do. What I'm stating is that a lack of response usually does indicate that he's wrong.... because he responds to just about everything else.


I am pretty sure I do.

Not replying does not prove he is wrong.

Is he wrong, yes (more than likely), but simply not replying does not prove his is wrong (another example: person A posts 2+2=4 and person B responds stating it is wrong, that 2+2=5, and person A never responds, that does not make person A wrong, and in no way does it prove person A is wrong, only by actually proving 2+2=5 would be proof that person A is wrong).

I understand you want to think you're right, and I know I am nit picking here, however you are wrong.

This is stupid, if you can't understand the concepts above, maybe that makes him right, because you obviously don't get it.

Have a good day!
remmargorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 12:12 AM   #43
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmargorp
I am pretty sure I do.

Not replying does not prove he is wrong.

Is he wrong, yes (more than likely), but simply not replying does not prove his is wrong (another example: person A posts 2+2=4 and person B responds stating it is wrong, that 2+2=5, and person A never responds, that does not make person A wrong, and in no way does it prove person A is wrong, only by actually proving 2+2=5 would be proof that person A is wrong).

I understand you want to think you're right, and I know I am nit picking here, however you are wrong.

This is stupid, if you can't understand the concepts above, maybe that makes him right, because you obviously don't get it.

Have a good day!

Not necessarily wrong...it depends on what the "2" the "+" the "=" and the "4" represent.
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 06:05 AM   #44
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo
 
windsonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Down Below
Posts: 2,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmargorp
I am pretty sure I do.

Not replying does not prove he is wrong.

Is he wrong, yes (more than likely), but simply not replying does not prove his is wrong (another example: person A posts 2+2=4 and person B responds stating it is wrong, that 2+2=5, and person A never responds, that does not make person A wrong, and in no way does it prove person A is wrong, only by actually proving 2+2=5 would be proof that person A is wrong).

I understand you want to think you're right, and I know I am nit picking here, however you are wrong.

This is stupid, if you can't understand the concepts above, maybe that makes him right, because you obviously don't get it.

Have a good day!
you're dealing in hypotheticals. This is not hypothetical. Many theories are accepted as being correct because they (a) have not been proven wrong and (b) have had many recorded instances that support them.
I know exactly what you're saying (I'm a pedant myself), but I have evidence of both (a) and (b) ... you have your hypothetical theory.
__________________
You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
windsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 06:22 AM   #45
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by remmargorp
I am pretty sure I do.

Not replying does not prove he is wrong.

Is he wrong, yes (more than likely), but simply not replying does not prove his is wrong (another example: person A posts 2+2=4 and person B responds stating it is wrong, that 2+2=5, and person A never responds, that does not make person A wrong, and in no way does it prove person A is wrong, only by actually proving 2+2=5 would be proof that person A is wrong).

I understand you want to think you're right, and I know I am nit picking here, however you are wrong.

This is stupid, if you can't understand the concepts above, maybe that makes him right, because you obviously don't get it.

Have a good day!

You're still comparing apples to oranges. Not replying to something is one thing but CONSISTENTLY avoiding a certain part of a post proves that you are unable to adress it and are therefore wrong. 2+2=? is a general fact. If you call me an idiot 20 times and back it up and in my response I consciously ignore what you said, I either don't think you're worth arguing with or I know you're right. In NY'er's case it's the latter of the two.

We can all have a good/marvelous day as many times as we want...you're still wrong.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.