Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2004, 12:41 AM   #16
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
I can get u in there if you so wish...and STi Man...we Brits stick together ya know!
Dont need to get me in if that is wat u mean... R34 let me in a long time ago... I hope he comes back...

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 12:43 AM   #17
importluva
Obsessed with imports

Quote:
I can get u in there if you so wish...and STi Man...we Brits stick together ya know!

*posing as the donkey in shrek* Me Me, pick me
importluva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 12:53 AM   #18
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by importluva
*posing as the donkey in shrek* Me Me, pick me
Ok.... pick you for what?

Old 05-17-2004, 12:57 AM   #19
importluva
Obsessed with imports

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
Ok.... pick you for what?

get me in da club, vwhobo fanbois club.
Old 05-17-2004, 07:58 PM   #20
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
Dont need to get me in if that is wat u mean... R34 let me in a long time ago... I hope he comes back...
I probably meant I know he's alive and well lol, I'll try and get your membership sorted today importluva, even if you are a psycho lol!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 08:07 PM   #21
importluva
Obsessed with imports

Quote:
I probably meant I know he's alive and well lol, I'll try and get your membership sorted today importluva, even if you are a psycho lol!

haha, thats cool man.
Old 05-17-2004, 11:36 PM   #22
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Glad to hear he is well... just wish he would return! He is like another Snoope!

Old 05-18-2004, 10:51 PM   #23
Cliffy
CF Loafer

He's here!!!! get your butt here and reply to this thread.....dedicated to you mate!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Old 05-19-2004, 12:05 AM   #24
R34RB30DETTV
CF Model & Maniac

Quote:
He's here!!!! get your butt here and reply to this thread.....dedicated to you mate!
*butt is here* Well well.. Glad i was missed.. Sadly only one of you was correct.. And that was Cliffy saying that i was alive.. I didn't have a major hangover (don't drink, in a fitness fad because i'm training for Kick-boxing and i want to compete in the Motocross championchips at sometime) nor have i had finals (SJ, all my work is in the form of assignments and all are internally assessed so i don't have any exams).. I was infact persuing the one thing i love more than cars... Now theres the clue now you an guess... Now y'all asked how n where i was, now let me ask you all how you all are...?!?!?!

Sry to all who asked about the club, but my absense will reveal it's self soon enough, that is to say soon as there are some guesses i may jus tell you about my very interesting last couple of weeks...

(Special thatnks to STiMan for starting the thread... )

Speed doesn't kill, its the sudden stop that does it...
R34RB30DETTV AKA Sam - Vice-President, Director, Manager and Recruiter of the unofficial vwhobo fan club
Original Members: Snoope, SJ, Cliffy, STiMan, Satty, Integra_LS, Sam. (If you still want to join, send me a PM )
R34RB30DETTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 12:53 AM   #25
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by R34RB30DETTV
I was infact persuing the one thing i love more than cars... Now theres the clue now you an guess..
You're not marrying her, surely? lol

Quote:
Now y'all asked how n where i was, now let me ask you all how you all are...?!?!?!
Well, you know how I am...surviving as usual mate lol, and things are ticking along nicely here, I think lol....You were here when the hobo left, right?

Quote:
Sry to all who asked about the club, but my absense will reveal it's self soon enough, that is to say soon as there are some guesses i may jus tell you about my very interesting last couple of weeks...
I hope ya dont mind, but I took it upon myself to make a couple of people and one psycho a member of the late vwhobo fan club!

Take it eazzzzzy mate!

Old 05-19-2004, 08:45 AM   #26
R34RB30DETTV
CF Model & Maniac

Quote:
You're not marrying her, surely? lol

I wish.. Na, sadly much the reverse... However it ain't over till its over...

Quote:
Well, you know how I am...surviving as usual mate lol, and things are ticking along nicely here, I think lol....You were here when the hobo left, right?

Yeah, i was here then.. that was pretty much the last time i had time to come on...!

Quote:
I hope ya dont mind, but I took it upon myself to make a couple of people and one psycho a member of the late vwhobo fan club!

Take it eazzzzzy mate!

Yeah, i read ur PM on your site.. S'ok.. I'll jus confirm them as official..

So i guess seeming as you "guessed" correct i may as well say what has happened then?

Actually, i wanna see some guesses as to what happened.. Anyone who can guess correct will get a pint (Yes of beer.. your choice..)...! (Theres no pint smile here... Hmmm... Cliffy, Hint hint..!)

R34RB30DETTV AKA Sam - Vice-President, Director, Manager and Recruiter of the unofficial vwhobo fan club
Original Members: Snoope, SJ, Cliffy, STiMan, Satty, Integra_LS, Sam. (If you still want to join, send me a PM )

Last edited by R34RB30DETTV : 05-19-2004 at 08:54 AM.
Old 05-19-2004, 09:00 PM   #27
importluva
Obsessed with imports

yea, im the psycho
Old 05-19-2004, 10:52 PM   #28
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
*butt is here* Well well.. Glad i was missed.. Sadly only one of you was correct.. And that was Cliffy saying that i was alive.. I didn't have a major hangover (don't drink, in a fitness fad because i'm training for Kick-boxing and i want to compete in the Motocross championchips at sometime) nor have i had finals (SJ, all my work is in the form of assignments and all are internally assessed so i don't have any exams).. I was infact persuing the one thing i love more than cars... Now theres the clue now you an guess... Now y'all asked how n where i was, now let me ask you all how you all are...?!?!?!

(Special thatnks to STiMan for starting the thread... )
Anytime R34... missed you!

Old 05-28-2004, 08:17 PM   #29
R34RB30DETTV
CF Model & Maniac

Just to save opening a new thread.. (yes, althought Snoope does deserve one...!!) HAS ANYONE SEEN OR HEARD FROM SNOOPE RECENTLY? I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HIM SINCE BEFORE I HAVE MY LIL BREAK TO GO CHASE SOME MORE GALS...

Old 05-29-2004, 07:13 AM   #30
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Just to save opening a new thread.. (yes, althought Snoope does deserve one...!!) HAS ANYONE SEEN OR HEARD FROM SNOOPE RECENTLY? I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HIM SINCE BEFORE I HAVE MY LIL BREAK TO GO CHASE SOME MORE GALS...
Mate...I beat ya to it

Click here

Ya never know...I might even have inspired this thread