Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2009, 10:16 PM   #1
DARKtEAGLE
CF Addict

Fast & Furious 4

What you all think of it? If you seen it. I think its the best one out of the 4 installments they made. Its one of those movies you can see it numerous times without it getting old.

92% of teens moved on to rap music.
If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your signature
DARKtEAGLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:54 PM   #2
fudge
let's fighting love

Roman better be in this one as well. He made the second one so good that I will keep on watching it whenever 2F2F is on ITV2 .
Old 04-07-2009, 11:07 PM   #3
DARKtEAGLE
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudge
Roman better be in this one as well. He made the second one so good that I will keep on watching it whenever 2F2F is on ITV2 .
"Use dos bus tokens potna!" sorry he's not in this movie if your refering to roman pierce. some of the original cast from the original Fast & Furious star in this movie. This movie is a must see. If you like Tokyo Drift then you'll like this one. F&F 4 has the same director Justin Linn as F&F TD.

Old 04-07-2009, 11:29 PM   #4
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

I LOVED the first one (saw it about 15 times and not bored), thought the second one was pretty good, and absolutely hated Tokyo Drift. I didn't see this one yet but I can't wait to. I heard it was pretty good and put things together well. I sure hope so!
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:00 AM   #5
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Saw it a couple nights ago and agree that it's the best out of the 4. The race scenes were dope but some of the slow parts were a bit too slow.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:28 AM   #6
corbett_auto
CF Addict

I am also looking forward to seeing it. Loved the 1st one, 2nd one I could take it or leave it, Tokyo Drift had a weak plot line..... this one seems very cool. Hot Rod magazine did a great write up on it which had me hooked. One of the cars used is a clone of a 1500HP 73 Camaro built by the editor of Hot Rod. I want to see it do the wheel stand on dirt. I know its just Hollywood magic (they used a VERY large counterweight), but the car is cool as sh1t!
Old 04-08-2009, 02:16 AM   #7
DARKtEAGLE
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbett_auto
I am also looking forward to seeing it. Loved the 1st one, 2nd one I could take it or leave it, Tokyo Drift had a weak plot line..... this one seems very cool. Hot Rod magazine did a great write up on it which had me hooked. One of the cars used is a clone of a 1500HP 73 Camaro built by the editor of Hot Rod. I want to see it do the wheel stand on dirt. I know its just Hollywood magic (they used a VERY large counterweight), but the car is cool as sh1t!
I thought that the wheel stand on dirt scene was f'n wicked hmm I wonder what they used for a counterweight

Old 04-08-2009, 02:18 AM   #8
DARKtEAGLE
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
Saw it a couple nights ago and agree that it's the best out of the 4. The race scenes were dope but some of the slow parts were a bit too slow.
Hey after the movie. what was the parking lot outside like?

Old 04-08-2009, 03:29 AM   #9
corbett_auto
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKtEAGLE
I thought that the wheel stand on dirt scene was f'n wicked hmm I wonder what they used for a counterweight

I will try to find the Hot Rod issue. Here is some "spy" footage from the movie with a similar counterweight on the Chevelle. The Chevelle had the power to do a wheelstand..... but because it was filmed on a sound stage it had to do it in a very short distance so they add a few hundred Lbs to the back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPZgiM8Nco8
Old 04-08-2009, 03:51 AM   #10
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Hey after the movie. what was the parking lot outside like?
Packed. Nobody acted stupid though because there's usually cops around. What was yours like?
Old 04-08-2009, 12:11 PM   #11
fudge
let's fighting love

Quote:
"Use dos bus tokens potna!" sorry he's not in this movie if your refering to roman pierce. some of the original cast from the original Fast & Furious star in this movie. This movie is a must see. If you like Tokyo Drift then you'll like this one. F&F 4 has the same director Justin Linn as F&F TD.

Even though I was a fan of drifting and imports, I honestly thought Tokyo Drift sucked pretty hard. The storyline was dry as hell and I just couldn't stand the actors. But then again Hollywood always seem to get it wrong whenever they try to depict Asian country and culture. I'm pretty peeved now that you've told me Roman isn't in it as part of the returning cast. But as with the other movies I'll give it a chance to see if it delivers. Funnily enough I haven't been to the cinemas to watch any of the F&F movies(I actually waited until they showed in on television apart from the first one which someone showed back at school) but I bet the boy racers will be out in force for this one.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #12
DARKtEAGLE
CF Addict

Quote:
Packed. Nobody acted stupid though because there's usually cops around. What was yours like?
Packed with Imports everywhere. mainly honda civics. Showing off like crazy after the movie(burnouts,donuts,shit talking..etc) you know the deal. Surprisingly there were no cops. AND This kid!!! in this mazdaspeed miata(drifting around this corner). almost clipped my truck when I was trying to get the hell out of there.

Old 04-09-2009, 10:03 PM   #13
DARKtEAGLE
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudge
I'm pretty peeved now that you've told me Roman isn't in it as part of the returning cast. But as with the other movies I'll give it a chance to see if it delivers. Funnily enough I haven't been to the cinemas to watch any of the F&F movies(I actually waited until they showed in on television apart from the first one which someone showed back at school) but I bet the boy racers will be out in force for this one.
Yeah Roman would of been great in this movie. His funny smart remarks always lightens up a serious situation.

Old 04-10-2009, 01:11 AM   #14
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Packed with Imports everywhere. mainly honda civics. Showing off like crazy after the movie(burnouts,donuts,shit talking..etc) you know the deal. Surprisingly there were no cops. AND This kid!!! in this mazdaspeed miata(drifting around this corner). almost clipped my truck when I was trying to get the hell out of there.
newyorker

Yea I have way too many dumb friends to try that lol
Old 04-10-2009, 01:35 AM   #15
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
newyorker

Yea I have way too many dumb friends to try that lol

No, no, no! He said ALMOST clipped, keep up!
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote