Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2008, 01:37 AM   #1
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Audi A5/S4

When did Audi announce that they would make a full-size coupe. More importantly, why the f*ck wasn't I told about it? I admit that a 3.2L V6 with 265HP isn't exactly for $39,900 but you can't beat that styling with anything else in the market. Here I was looking at the 335xi coupe, and they even have the S5 version sporting a 4.2L V8 with 354HP. Starting at $50,800 is a little steep, but thats about the price of a fully loaded 335xi and since Audi doesn't charge for everything the $3-4 grand extra might be worth the price.

Audi A5

Audi S5

I guess I'll have to wait till they hit the states to get in for a test drive on one of these bad boys...

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...

Last edited by DSMer : 01-15-2008 at 01:41 AM.
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:50 PM   #2
bigrims
CF Newbie

Question S4 Plus Size Rims

Can anyone tell me if the S4 can have plus size wheels out to 19"
bigrims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:33 PM   #3
Beeelions
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrims
Can anyone tell me if the S4 can have plus size wheels out to 19"

I've seen an S4 with 19's but I'm positive you can't get it stock. I guess the answer is that it's possible but you're going to need a super low profile tire.
Beeelions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:40 PM   #4
Carbrey
CF Newbie

Manufactured at Audi AG's Ingolstadt plant in Germany, they are, or have been available as a five-door five-seat Avant, Audi's name for an estate car, a four-door five-seat saloon (sedan), and a two-door four-seat Cabriolet version. Furthermore, their internal combustion engines are all front-mounted, and are longitudinally orientated.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:21 AM   #5
lenchnikin
CF Newbie

Audi A5/S4

Weve got the TT, weve got the more powerful TTS, now all we have to wait for is the super powerful TT RS and judging by these latest shots that wait is nearly over. Our spies caught this completely undisguised Audi TT RS prototype whilst undergoing some hot weather testing in Arizona.

When released at the end of the year, the TT RS will go head-to-head with the Porsche Cayman. There are reports the engine performance will be boosted to 350hp using twin sequential turbochargers, a figure that is low enough that it wont impede on the R8 but high enough to offers an attractive alternative to the 272hp TTS. All this power will be directed through Audis permanent 4WD Quattro system and six-speed manual transmission.

Pricing for the new model is expected to start at around 50,000.
lenchnikin is offline   Reply With Quote