Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2009, 03:36 AM   #16
corbett_auto
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Mays
You shouldn't get what qualifys for cash for clunkers right now......

Why not there are A LOT of cars that qualify for the program that I would love to have. My daily driver qualifies, but I'd never give it up for $3500... 98 GTP.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:39 AM   #17
jessetjames
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Mays
You shouldn't get what qualifys for cash for clunkers right now. But i suggest a 2010 Ford F-150

i have no where close to enough money for a 2010 f 150 and if i did i wouldn't be buying a truck lol
jessetjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:54 AM   #18
DARKtEAGLE
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhsrastler92
i just bought my first eclipse and i'm doing work to it, but when you hear things about cars you have to think about the people that drive them. eclipse's appeal to young drivers who are either learning to drive or trying to race. so of course a car's not gonna be reliable whenever you're dogging the hell out of it. i love my eclipse, only got to drive it home before the engine gave but it's what i get for buying from a kid ha. but with the exception of the engine everything is relatively cheap.
At least you love your eclipse. And yet I never had any problems with mine. I think thats just because I take care of it. That kid you bought it off of probably didn't. But good luck with your rebuild man.

92% of teens moved on to rap music.
If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your signature
DARKtEAGLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 04:29 PM   #19
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessetjames
hahaha ....alright so back on topic suggestions??

I gave you a list.
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 09:08 PM   #20
hhsrastler92
CF's Weekend Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKtEAGLE
At least you love your eclipse. And yet I never had any problems with mine. I think thats just because I take care of it. That kid you bought it off of probably didn't. But good luck with your rebuild man.

thanks bub i appreciate it. i mean i got two buddies with 01 eclipses that are basically stock and they try an race anything that has two wheels. i'm good on that ha if i'm dumping all this money into it i'm gonna baby the hell out of it. but i'm at a standstill now with it. i've got the money to get the motor and put it in, i just don't wanna pay $200 to have it towed to another town to fix it. but i'm getting a pretty decent deal on the engine

^My kids^
hhsrastler92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:11 PM   #21
DARKtEAGLE
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhsrastler92
but i'm getting a pretty decent deal on the engine
6 or 7 bolt?

92% of teens moved on to rap music.
If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your signature
DARKtEAGLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:20 PM   #22
hhsrastler92
CF's Weekend Warrior

not sure it's a rebuilt 2.0L no turbo

^My kids^
hhsrastler92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 08:23 PM   #23
kazati
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessetjames
Toyota MR2, Toyota celica (my bro already has and i dont really want to get the same thing),Mitsubishi 3000GT, Mazda miata,
Honda prelude

Jessetjames

Don't feel offended but all this cars look like soap dish. Maybe because that I'm a huge gay and fun of dodge vans. When I was looking for my first dodge van for sale i went on this website http://www.pennysaverusa.com/categor...us-1/sections/. Anyway, I suggest Mists because is a legendary brand of cools cars.
kazati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 12:08 AM   #24
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazati
Don't feel offended but all this cars look like soap dish. Maybe because that I'm a huge gay and fun of dodge vans. When I was looking for my first dodge van for sale i went on this website http://www.pennysaverusa.com/categor...us-1/sections/. Anyway, I suggest Mists because is a legendary brand of cools cars.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:43 PM   #25
sarah_9
CF Newbie

Hello,

First car should be reliable, economical and not very fussy, Hyundai or Ford could be a better option.

Regards,
sarah_9
Old 08-27-2009, 08:13 PM   #26
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazati

post edited because someones undies are in a knot.

Last edited by dodgerforlife : 08-27-2009 at 10:25 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:19 PM   #27
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

This obscene trash is okay, but Twhat gets banned for being an idiot... Good thinkin' guys.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

Last edited by Cliffy : 10-09-2009 at 01:01 PM.
vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:07 PM   #28
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
This obscene trash is okay, but Twhat gets banned for being an idiot... Good thinkin' guys.

Awww, hobo's first post back, and he has to quote my post. I feel speschul nao. And here's the sad part. Even if I edited my post, you'd still have the quote, so the image would still be here. Nice thinking.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:22 PM   #29
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife
Awww, hobo's first post back, and he has to quote my post. I feel speschul nao. And here's the sad part. Even if I edited my post, you'd still have the quote, so the image would still be here. Nice thinking.
1. Yes, I guess maybe you are special... In a short bus kind of way. If you had opened your eyes and turned on your brain, or as I've preached for years "Think, Type, Submit", you'd have the ability to chronologically track my posts and clearly determine that this is not my "my first post back". Fail.

2. Yes, nice thinking, exactly as I had planned. You can edit your post any way you wish, but my post will still display the garbage you previously posted. And now you've even admitted to it. Good job.

So can you tell me why Twhat is banned for being a pinhead, but you won't be for posting obscenities? Double standard anyone?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:23 PM   #30
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
1. Yes, I guess maybe you are special... In a short bus kind of way. If you had opened your eyes and turned on your brain, or as I've preached for years "Think, Type, Submit", you'd have the ability to chronologically track my posts and clearly determine that this is not my "my first post back". Fail.

2. Yes, nice thinking, exactly as I had planned. You can edit your post any way you wish, but my post will still display the garbage you previously posted. And now you've even admitted to it. Good job.

So can you tell me why Twhat is banned for being a pinhead, but you won't be for posting obscenities? Double standard anyone?

Oh, I'm sorry, I have better things to do then meticulously track YOUR posts. Right, I'm going to get on top of checking EVERYONES latest post before saying something. Absolute genius there hobo.

And so I remove my post, that leaves you as the sole person displaying that "obscene trash" as you call it. Which then places you in violation of the very rules you're talking about. Sweet!

I don't give a shit about it. I'm not even sorry if it offends you. And talk about double standards. You sit there and pick on everyone, being the giant e-thug that you are, and get away with it. Wait, isn't there a rule about hostile behaviour? Can personal attacks not be construed as such?

Think.

Type.

Submit.