Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2009, 02:27 AM   #16
Wally
I Know More Than You

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdrose18
Kim Jong Il, there was nothing wrong with the hobo's posts, not even vulgarity. They just hurt your EGO. You only proved his point by removing those posts.

Yeah nothing wrong with it until you cease being a spectator and become the victim of a spray. Then you'll be screaming for justice from the mods.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:34 AM   #17
dvdrose18
CF's resident Nurse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
Yeah nothing wrong with it until you cease being a spectator and become the victim of a spray. Then you'll be screaming for justice from the mods.
I don't scream for justice, I just crawl under my rock, curl up into the fetal position, and cry
Old 10-14-2009, 01:11 PM   #18
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
I'd appreciate some kind of warning that my own post is being edited for content...content I didn't see fit for editing the first time around. I didn't see anything wrong with vwhobo's comments. Flame's on the moderators is not uncommon. If I was to delete every comment directed at me, there'd be a few hundred less posts on this forum.

I don't recall his EXACT words, but I know I felt I was included in whatever he mentioned and I simply replied. There is room for some discussion, adult style, if you wish. Simply deleting posts makes things more sticky.

There is only one individual's posts that gets deleted immediately with no warning and with a ban to follow, and that is for WHAT (and his many attempts to return). So far, I'm the only one enforcing that "policy".
I'm not going to sit here and argue the toss with you, Bav. I'm a big boy and I'll edit/delete posts as I see fit. I rarely just delete or edit posts, and tend to give members a free reign, which you'll be able to see from a simple search, but I'm just sick and tired of certain e-thugery that appears to go hand-in-hand with the interweb and especially this place. Some might call it an abuse of power, but that's only the interpretation that certain individuals chose to see. I see it as doing a good job. I only edited your post as it contained the initial post of hobo's that I edited in it. Speaking of EGOs...If I have bruised anybody's by deleting/editing posts. I sincerely appologise.

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48

Last edited by Cliffy : 10-14-2009 at 01:23 PM.
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:45 PM   #19
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

So let me summarize the situation;

Everyone in the thread, with the exception of Wally the asskisser, can see that Cliffy the human douche bag is in the wrong... With the exception of Cliffy (shock, surprise). So he's still justified in his own feeble mind in taking the inappropriate action of deleting one post and editing another, even though it was deemed acceptable by the senior moderator.

In other words, Cliffy just proved what I've said about him for years now. No intelligence, no maturity, no common sense, power hungry, abusive of his power and as useful as a bag of dog crap who should be prevented from procreating. Yep yep.

And you wonder why this forum is dead and buried. Look no further than Cliffy. He's not just worthless, he's this forum's #1 liability. And he's so self important that he's proud of it. Pathetic.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:04 AM   #20
dvdrose18
CF's resident Nurse

Can Bav ban Cliffy?
Old 10-15-2009, 10:08 AM   #21
Wally
I Know More Than You

Uh, did I hear the rumble of thunder in the distance? No it can't be, surely not, it is! It's Captain Plagiarism and his trusty hip flask. Famous for single handedly killing prosperous forums, bullying 65 yearold decorated war veterans with terminal illness to an early grave, there is no obstacle he cannot savage. Hail to the chief, a man's man.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #22
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdrose18
Can Bav ban Cliffy?

Interesting question...hmm.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote