Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2004, 02:09 PM   #91
WeaponR
CF Weapon Type R
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
I aint even started with you yet mate ..just kiddin'

okie dokes, no problemos lol

just don't in future too lol
WeaponR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 03:41 PM   #92
cinqyg
CF Freak
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Midlands, England
Posts: 851
i would bash cliffy but, hes only a rent boy, i mean cop :p
cinqyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 03:58 PM   #93
WeaponR
CF Weapon Type R
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinqyg
i would bash cliffy but, hes only a rent boy, i mean cop :p

i respect cops......not cops on the net though virtuall cops hey!

any of you read the newspapers lately? that article on net bobbies on the beat whats all that about
WeaponR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 04:11 PM   #94
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponR
i respect cops......not cops on the net though virtuall cops hey!

any of you read the newspapers lately? that article on net bobbies on the beat whats all that about
Yes, coppers on internet chat rooms to prevent groming of children, quite a good idea I think
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 04:15 PM   #95
WeaponR
CF Weapon Type R
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
Yes, coppers on internet chat rooms to prevent groming of children, quite a good idea I think

sure is! help ward off people like......'no names' lol

like my new sig?
WeaponR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 07:41 PM   #96
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
European Cars... I mean come on... the RS6... M5... M3... S4... and tons of mods... European Cars in my opinion.
Edited for WeaponR.
__________________
John


Last edited by StiMan : 06-14-2004 at 09:23 PM.
StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 07:53 PM   #97
WeaponR
CF Weapon Type R
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
Euros... I mean come on... the RS6... M5... M3... S4... and tons of mods... Euros in my opinion.

your point is......

what are you referring to any way?
WeaponR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 07:55 PM   #98
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
I was saying that in my opinion Euro cars are better than American Muscle.
Isnt that what this thread was about? To say which one we liked better. Right?
__________________
John

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 08:07 PM   #99
WeaponR
CF Weapon Type R
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
I was saying that in my opinion Euro cars are better than American Muscle.
Isnt that what this thread was about? To say which one we liked better. Right?

from what the title reads, yeh

but if you take a look at the last couple of posts, i think no one would be able to make out what your saying cos normally you will reply to the last couple of posts!

should have made it more obvious! and sayin' euros aint a good way either. euro (p.l) euros, is a currency now and could confuse any body. maybe if you had put some thing like european cars or included the manufactures, i would have understood. im sure many would agree
WeaponR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 08:34 PM   #100
cinqyg
CF Freak
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Midlands, England
Posts: 851
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponR
i respect cops......not cops on the net though virtuall cops hey!

any of you read the newspapers lately? that article on net bobbies on the beat whats all that about

well we all know what bobbys are beating on the net!
cinqyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 09:03 PM   #101
WeaponR
CF Weapon Type R
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinqyg
well we all know what bobbys are beating on the net!

not very nice is it? yeah, i think i do know lol

was that aimed at cliffy by any chance?
WeaponR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 09:22 PM   #102
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponR
from what the title reads, yeh

but if you take a look at the last couple of posts, i think no one would be able to make out what your saying cos normally you will reply to the last couple of posts!

should have made it more obvious! and sayin' euros aint a good way either. euro (p.l) euros, is a currency now and could confuse any body. maybe if you had put some thing like european cars or included the manufactures, i would have understood. im sure many would agree
Lest we forget I dont live in Europe... thus I completely forgot about the Euro. Sorry m8!
__________________
John

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 09:24 PM   #103
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
There ya go WeaponR! I edited my post just for u!
__________________
John

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 10:07 PM   #104
WeaponR
CF Weapon Type R
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
There ya go WeaponR! I edited my post just for u!

its ok just don't forget next time will ya
WeaponR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 03:29 AM   #105
lectroid
0000?
 
lectroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Redneck Hillbilly Heaven
Posts: 1,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
Yes, coppers on internet chat rooms to prevent groming of children, quite a good idea I think

Look at this::http://www.perverted-justice.com/ind...pg=abductlinks
__________________
Life is not a bitch, it just came with the package. [IMG][/IMG]
Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.
lectroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.