Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2004, 03:04 PM   #1
SouthernThunder
CF Newbie

Question Clearance Prob. 84 FirebirdTA

I've got an 84 FirebirdTA and it's had extisive mods done to it but the one prob I ran into was clearance for the exuast, I have shortie drag hedders I thought about sidepipes without the 180 degree J bend and a one chamber flowmaster right before it exits the underside. My question is this would I get the performance that I wanted out of that of course I know it's gonna pretty much sound like a top fuel running but that's no big deal any thoughts or suggestions thx.
Old 02-11-2004, 01:16 AM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

I personally make it a point not to answer people's question when they're flipping me off in their signature.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 03:06 AM   #3
SouthernThunder
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
I personally make it a point not to answer people's question when they're flipping me off in their signature.

Well that's pretty childish
Old 02-11-2004, 03:07 AM   #4
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernThunder
Well that's pretty childish
Yep, I agree, putting finger smilies in your signature block is extremely childish.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 02-11-2004, 03:11 AM   #5
SouthernThunder
CF Newbie

Quote:
Yep, I agree, putting finger smilies in your signature block is extremely childish.

If you ant got nothin better to do than screw with people that's trying to get help what are you doin even on the forums smiles 4 ever
Old 02-11-2004, 03:16 AM   #6
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
If you ant got nothin better to do than screw with people that's trying to get help what are you doin even on the forums smiles 4 ever
Providing information to people who know how to ask nicely, not helping self centered little penises like you.

Old 02-11-2004, 03:27 AM   #7
SouthernThunder
CF Newbie

Quote:
Providing information to people who know how to ask nicely, not helping self centered little penises like you.

This website is a waste of time you stupid **** can't even take a joke, what a sorry ****king loser have a wonderful life **** face
Old 02-11-2004, 03:43 AM   #8
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
This website is a waste of time you stupid **** can't even take a joke, what a sorry ****king loser have a wonderful life **** face
What makes this forum seem like a waste of time occasionally the fact that we can't filter out people like you. If you have something productive to say than please say it. Otherwise keep your whining, bitching and complaining to yourself.

One thing I'd like you to think about, if your pea brain can handle it. I'm the only person here that was even interested in helping you as shown by the huge volume of replies to your question. But now you've lost my interest too. You are what is known as a "box of rocks".

Old 02-12-2004, 04:24 AM   #9
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
I've got an 84 FirebirdTA and it's had extisive mods done to it but the one prob I ran into was clearance for the exuast, I have shortie drag hedders I thought about sidepipes without the 180 degree J bend and a one chamber flowmaster right before it exits the underside. My question is this would I get the performance that I wanted out of that of course I know it's gonna pretty much sound like a top fuel running but that's no big deal any thoughts or suggestions thx.

NOPE,you don't need anything, you're the master of perfection.You are just where you need to be. U got it dun