Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2004, 06:38 PM   #1
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

another car forum?

i have a question.. does anybody know any other good forum website for cars?
Old 06-07-2004, 06:43 PM   #2
importluva
Obsessed with imports

it is best to go to car specific forums, like nasioc (subaru cars). non car-specific sites like this one are rarely good.
Old 06-07-2004, 07:21 PM   #3
archangle
CF Enthusiast

GO to horsepowergods.t3.cc
Old 06-07-2004, 07:48 PM   #4
R34RB30DETTV
CF Model & Maniac

Go to Cliffys forum.. I always get the link slightly wrong, so i'll let "the man" himself do it for you all.. Type away Cliffy ol' boy!!!

Speed doesn't kill, its the sudden stop that does it...
R34RB30DETTV AKA Sam - Vice-President, Director, Manager and Recruiter of the unofficial vwhobo fan club
Original Members: Snoope, SJ, Cliffy, STiMan, Satty, Integra_LS, Sam. (If you still want to join, send me a PM )
Old 06-07-2004, 08:41 PM   #5
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by archangle
GO to horsepowergods.t3.cc

thx arch, ill join right now!
Old 06-07-2004, 08:41 PM   #6
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by R34RB30DETTV
Go to Cliffys forum.. I always get the link slightly wrong, so i'll let "the man" himself do it for you all.. Type away Cliffy ol' boy!!!

ok cliffy, im waiting.
Old 06-07-2004, 09:19 PM   #7
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki2AY
ok cliffy, im waiting.
Um....I'm not quite sure what to do about this one lol, I mean, I wrote the rules guys, if I was to give you all the link to my Forum I'd be a hypocrit....surely?....I'll see what everyone else thinks first

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Old 06-07-2004, 10:37 PM   #8
lvshorty610
CF Newbie

is anyone getting the feeling that Ki2AY and archangle are the same person? He sounded only too excited to join a forum that has a grand total of 8 posts, and probably half of them by the guy who posted the link. Theres no way thats a better forum than this one. All I can think of when I read that was, hey, it must be the same person trying to promote his forum. Why would he join a forum with probably 1/100 the members and 1/1000 the posts? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, especially for someone looking for a better forum than this one....
Old 06-07-2004, 10:41 PM   #9
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
Um....I'm not quite sure what to do about this one lol, I mean, I wrote the rules guys, if I was to give you all the link to my Forum I'd be a hypocrit....surely?....I'll see what everyone else thinks first

but cliff... that wouldnt be advertising.. more like answer my question
Old 06-07-2004, 10:43 PM   #10
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvshorty610
is anyone getting the feeling that Ki2AY and archangle are the same person? He sounded only too excited to join a forum that has a grand total of 8 posts, and probably half of them by the guy who posted the link. Theres no way thats a better forum than this one. All I can think of when I read that was, hey, it must be the same person trying to promote his forum. Why would he join a forum with probably 1/100 the members and 1/1000 the posts? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, especially for someone looking for a better forum than this one....
They are different IP's...although in this day and age I dont suppose that means alot lol, I'm keeping an open mind, saying that though, they are similar IP's

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Old 06-07-2004, 10:47 PM   #11
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

Quote:

well first of all, who said i was looking for a better forum? *smirks* and trust me cliffy and the forum holders have our IP adresses... they would know in an instant if we were the same people! (tell him cliffy) one more thing is... i just met archangel today (seriously).. and the reason why i am asking for more forum websites is because, well... whats wrong with joining multiple car forums??? and im not the only one that joined his forum... importluva dodgerida87 are in it to.

~good looking out tho... i guess it is kinda suspicious...

Last edited by Ki2AY : 06-07-2004 at 10:49 PM.
Old 06-07-2004, 10:48 PM   #12
archangle
CF Enthusiast

what the heck,we are not the same people,like cliffy said we have differint IP. I joind way befor Ki2AY.
Old 06-07-2004, 10:48 PM   #13
lvshorty610
CF Newbie

Cliffy, go take a glance at that forum. I read every single thread in the forum, and I'm back only a few minutes later. Its a rather pitiful forum, as the administrator is 14 years old with a grand total of twelve posts himself. Eh, Im ragging on, and it wont get me anywhere regardless, it just doesnt make sense for some guy to sign up there in search of a better forum than this one.

In all honesty to the both of you, I couldnt care less. Im making a simple comment, defend yourselves as you please. If you two know you are different people, then in your own head, you know you've proved me wrong. If you are the same person, than you should feel like an idiot

Again, I honestly couldnt care... it wont bother me if I'm right or wrong. Im just simply commenting on it all...

Last edited by lvshorty610 : 06-07-2004 at 10:51 PM.
Old 06-07-2004, 10:55 PM   #14
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

Quote:
Cliffy, go take a glance at that forum. I read every single thread in the forum, and I'm back only a few minutes later. Its a rather pitiful forum, as the administrator is 14 years old with a grand total of twelve posts himself. Eh, Im ragging on, and it wont get me anywhere regardless, it just doesnt make sense for some guy to sign up there in search of a better forum than this one.

In all honesty to the both of you, I couldnt care less. Im making a simple comment, defend yourselves as you please. If you two know you are different people, then in your own head, you know you've proved me wrong. If you are the same person, than you should feel like an idiot

Again, I honestly couldnt care... it wont bother me if I'm right or wrong. Im just simply commenting on it all...

AGAIN, who said that i was in search of a better forum? like i said.. i just want to join mulitple forums so i can get answer faster... make sense? you gotta admit, this forum is dead sometimes... but I LOVE THIS FORUM. i swear its my favorite one

on the other hand.. the site is gettin alot laggy... i have to click reply about 10 hundred times. thats another reason why i am lookin for another forum.. but that dosnt mean that i am leaving..

Quote:
If you are the same person, than you should feel like an idiot

umm.. why should we feel like an idiot?

Last edited by Ki2AY : 06-07-2004 at 11:27 PM.
Old 06-07-2004, 11:04 PM   #15
archangle
CF Enthusiast

Quote:

The reason that the forum is so small in post is because I just made it yesterday