Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2004, 04:59 AM   #1
87TurboII
CF Newbie

Another Help Question

on my name where it says CF Newbie how do you change that to some thing like CF Guru?

Thanx,
Sean
Hi. My name is Devin, and I am 12 years old. I really don't own a car, as the car I have shown you in my previous posts belongs to my brother. Please disregard any information I post beyond this point.

OWNED BY RYAN!
87TurboII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 05:04 AM   #2
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87TurboII
on my name where it says CF Newbie how do you change that to some thing like CF Guru?

Thanx,
Sean

You gotta get some rank partner. After 100 the Newbie thing will go away and after you get 500 post you will be allowed to change it. This does'nt mean go post whoring arround to get to 500 like some people *cough* WeaponR*cough*...j/k..

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...

Last edited by DSMer : 06-28-2004 at 05:12 AM.
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 05:06 AM   #3
87TurboII
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
You gotta get some rank partner. After 100 the Newbie thing will go away and after you get 500 post you will be allowed to change it. This does'nt mean go post whoring arround to get to 500 like some people *cough* importluva*cough*...j/k.. :thumbs:

Thanx man :thumbs:
Hi. My name is Devin, and I am 12 years old. I really don't own a car, as the car I have shown you in my previous posts belongs to my brother. Please disregard any information I post beyond this point.

OWNED BY RYAN!
87TurboII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 05:07 AM   #4
importluva
Obsessed with imports

i believe that title goes to WeaponR
importluva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 05:10 AM   #5
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by importluva
i believe that title goes to WeaponR

Hey hey hes part of your club Mr.Vice President. Hehe j/k. Leave WeaponR alone. Its not his fault he reached 560 something post in about 1 1/2 months.

*EDIT*
Oh crap importluva, My bad.. I meant WeaponR, not you I don't know how I did that. Sorry man.

Old 06-28-2004, 05:13 AM   #6
importluva
Obsessed with imports

damn right
importluva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 05:19 AM   #7
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by importluva
damn right
Haha, lets not take my forgivness for granted. I'm still willing to step into that subie lovin` ass of yours if you'll keeping pushing for it . Alright let me stop postwhoring myself...

Old 06-28-2004, 12:52 PM   #8
WeaponR
CF Weapon Type R

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
Haha, lets not take my forgivness for granted. I'm still willing to step into that subie lovin` ass of yours if you'll keeping pushing for it . Alright let me stop postwhoring myself...

yeah, damn right!

see how easy it is to post whore and yet you don't even know your doin' in it! its one of those things!

i don't even know why people care how much posts you hit i bet you post whorin' is only mentioned on this forum correct me if i'm wrong guys....

to answer the guys question....when you hit 100 it changes to CF some thing and then changes again at 250 i think and then when you hit 500 it changes again to some thing else but you can change it to what ever you want it to be then.

500.....on ya mark, set, GO!
WeaponR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 01:29 AM   #9
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponR
yeah, damn right!

see how easy it is to post whore and yet you don't even know your doin' in it! its one of those things!

i don't even know why people care how much posts you hit i bet you post whorin' is only mentioned on this forum correct me if i'm wrong guys....

to answer the guys question....when you hit 100 it changes to CF some thing and then changes again at 250 i think and then when you hit 500 it changes again to some thing else but you can change it to what ever you want it to be then.500.....on ya mark, set, GO!

Now thats postwhoring, answering a question that has allready been answering. 559? Pfft,

Post whoring is bad because you simply post for the hell of saying anything in effort to raise your post as if that gives you some sort of credibilty. And you always type in febile messages with smileys and just thumbs or simple 2 word replys. Thats postwhoring and you should stop it because post whores deserved to be pimp slapped SUPERJEW!!!!! Hehe