Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2004, 11:07 AM   #1
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Talking I wish I knew these sisters.

Check This Out

Meh, I was searching through my older superstreets mags when I found a wierd one with two Model/Racer twin sisters on the cover. Turns out they got a page on Cardomain.

Iono about you guys but something is undesirably sexy about twin model sisters whom drive flashy import cars.... Hmm Twin Sisters Twin Turbo..

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 11:30 AM   #2
WeaponR
CF Weapon Type R

superstreet hey, i get honda tuning and i need to re-subscribe to SSC again

i read about the RX-7 and RX-8 a few days ago. not so sure if it's an old feature though. R-Magic

damn! cutie, cutie (had to say it twice lol)

DSMer you said "twin model sisters whom drive flashy import cars" they don't own the Mazda's lol they only got a Supra so there is no need for the 's'. sorry but i had to correct you there.

EDIT* never read the whole cardomain page lol Integra Type R huh.....very ****en nice! im the CF Weapon Type R

shit man...i soo badly wished that i knew these two sisters aswell....how many more guys are goin' to say that lol till some one says 'i know them'

Last edited by WeaponR : 06-29-2004 at 11:36 AM. Reason: never read the whole link page lol
WeaponR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 02:19 PM   #3
Voda48
CF Lance Fan

Man this chick is in love with herself. She may be pretty but shes a damn silicon hussy
Old 06-29-2004, 04:19 PM   #4
importluva
Obsessed with imports

Ah yes, the supra girl. Too bad she's prolly a ho.
importluva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 05:11 PM   #5
87TurboII
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
Check This Out

Meh, I was searching through my older superstreets mags when I found a wierd one with two Model/Racer twin sisters on the cover. Turns out they got a page on Cardomain.

Iono about you guys but something is undesirably sexy about twin model sisters whom drive flashy import cars.... Hmm Twin Sisters Twin Turbo..

really i am going off topic but i really have nothing against superstreet but its more riceyer than all of the magaziunes in my oppnion i subscribed to sport compact car sure there are still some quite ricey cars but mostly of them are street sleepers like mine and now getting back on topic an answer to your questions yeah no kidding!
Hi. My name is Devin, and I am 12 years old. I really don't own a car, as the car I have shown you in my previous posts belongs to my brother. Please disregard any information I post beyond this point.

OWNED BY RYAN!
87TurboII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 05:13 PM   #6
87TurboII
CF Newbie

Damn there ****ing hot but there probably ho's like importluva said
Hi. My name is Devin, and I am 12 years old. I really don't own a car, as the car I have shown you in my previous posts belongs to my brother. Please disregard any information I post beyond this point.

OWNED BY RYAN!
87TurboII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 06:12 PM   #7
Ali T
CF Newbie

mmm... i never knew supra'z had so many airbags
Old 06-30-2004, 01:27 AM   #8
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voda48
Man this chick is in love with herself. She may be pretty but shes a damn silicon hussy

Haha could'nt agree with you more. Her tits look faker than a Type-R badge on a Rice Boys honda . Meh I like her car though, she actually pulled an 11 in a supra, I've seen the postings at the NOPI race wars.

I wonder what her sisters Integra is doing.....

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 02:12 PM   #9
Patrick
CF Addict

Location: Louisville, KY. We don't wear shoes, and it would be a shame to see someone with a full set of teeth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87TurboII
really i am going off topic but i really have nothing against superstreet but its more riceyer than all of the magaziunes in my oppnion i subscribed to sport compact car sure there are still some quite ricey cars but mostly of them are street sleepers like mine and now getting back on topic an answer to your questions yeah no kidding!

And what car would that be, Devin? As far as your brother's posts say, you're a 12 year old who claimed his car to be yours. So please, enlighten us as to this great street sleeper of yours....

"Treat man as he is, and he will remain as he is. Treat a man as he could be, and he will become what he should be." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"A man's health can be measured by which he takes two at a time-- pills or stairs." ~ Joan Welsh
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 02:31 PM   #10
allroundcarguy2
Banned

Talking she's prolly a ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by importluva
Ah yes, the supra girl. Too bad she's prolly a ho.

Yeah, hehe
allroundcarguy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 05:24 PM   #11
Inygknok
El del Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
Check This Out

they look quite alot like my ex-gf whom is now trying to work things out.... those pics just depressed me even more....

anyhow... *points out to their ride*

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 07:23 AM   #12
XboxFPSKing
CF Newbie

She's pretty hott, nothing amazing though. Best part it is she lives in orlando... that's where i live!
XboxFPSKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 08:28 AM   #13
VMJYogi
CF Addict

Im depressed too. My car looks like s**t in the devil's handbag on his way to hell. Its embarrassing driving around in it but i see the inner beauty and i have to work to get that engine nice so then i could start on the looks.

Self-appointed anchorman of CF. I bring the news with a savvy tongue b*tch!
Now an ever prouder DEP of the USMC
I get fresh from Yankee Stadium to the Gardens i beg your pardon, stop it, my closet Macys mens department pants shirt scarf phone if you checkin get the scoop on the cologne belt and shoe section fur for fur baby baby you'll go stir crazy
VMJYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 12:08 PM   #14
Inygknok
El del Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMJYogi
Im depressed too. My car looks like s**t in the devil's handbag on his way to hell. Its embarrassing driving around in it but i see the inner beauty and i have to work to get that engine nice so then i could start on the looks.

oh i didnt mean it cuz of the car. i meant i got more depressed cuz those chicks look like my ex-gf n i miss her, n to top it off, she called a few days ago n tried to work things out a bit, so it got me stressed out.

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline   Reply With Quote