Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-01-2004, 01:53 AM   #1
Voda48
CF Lance Fan
 
Voda48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 1,278
OMG Bav changed his Sig!!!!

This I would have never seen coming. Bav canged his sig! Well it is still a BMW
__________________
Here's my Website: Voda's Webpage It is in dire need of updating.
Voda48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 01:57 AM   #2
DodgeRida67
Banned
 
DodgeRida67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jackson, Georgia
Posts: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voda48
This I would have never seen coming. Bav canged his sig! Well it is still a BMW
WOW that is so awesome man.

The hell is wrong with you, making a thread over this?
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 04:14 AM   #3
Voda48
CF Lance Fan
 
Voda48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 1,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
WOW that is so awesome man.

The hell is wrong with you, making a thread over this?
Well you have done worse grease monkey. It was either that or go back to studying. I decided to do this.
__________________
Here's my Website: Voda's Webpage It is in dire need of updating.
Voda48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 04:42 AM   #4
87TurboII
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voda48
Well you have done worse grease monkey. It was either that or go back to studying. I decided to do this.

Congratulations that was the most mpointless thread ever
__________________
Hi. My name is Devin, and I am 12 years old. I really don't own a car, as the car I have shown you in my previous posts belongs to my brother. Please disregard any information I post beyond this point.

OWNED BY RYAN!
87TurboII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 02:35 PM   #5
DodgeRida67
Banned
 
DodgeRida67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jackson, Georgia
Posts: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voda48
Well you have done worse grease monkey.
Go ahead and show me where I have done worse. OK? Then you can talk your crap. And for the slow, my title isn't "grease monkey"

I vote attention whore and post whore.
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 02:45 PM   #6
theman352001
--- Voice of Reason ---
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
The hell is wrong with you, making a thread over this?


Are we running low of available threads already?? Damn!!!

Congrats on the new Sig Bav. Way to liven things up a bit. And I bet you thought it wouldn't get noticed.
theman352001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 03:50 PM   #7
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
.
.
It's a Photoshop'd X5. I think it would be a great idea for BMW...but that's just me.
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 04:43 PM   #8
Voda48
CF Lance Fan
 
Voda48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 1,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
Go ahead and show me where I have done worse. OK? Then you can talk your crap. And for the slow, my title isn't "grease monkey"

I vote attention whore and post whore.
WEll for starters you vote dont count for shit. Second you prob changed your avatar cause you were taking to much heat.
__________________
Here's my Website: Voda's Webpage It is in dire need of updating.
Voda48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 07:46 PM   #9
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire
 
DSMer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,639
Pfft, we can obviously see that DodgeRida67 is pissed because no one recognized his new signature. I like it man its very shiny and pretty . Bav, check to make sure all your screws are not loose because a BMW pickup? Although it would be cool to see a BMW go up against a Lightning...
__________________

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 08:00 PM   #10
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
Pfft, we can obviously see that DodgeRida67 is pissed because no one recognized his new signature. I like it man its very shiny and pretty . Bav, check to make sure all your screws are not loose because a BMW pickup? Although it would be cool to see a BMW go up against a Lightning...

A Lightning is all about performance, However I'm willing to bet the X5 would give it a good run in stock form!
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 08:03 PM   #11
Voda48
CF Lance Fan
 
Voda48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 1,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
A Lightning is all about performance, However I'm willing to bet the X5 would give it a good run in stock form!
.
.
Heck ya it would. Much like a X5 with the 4.8L
__________________
Here's my Website: Voda's Webpage It is in dire need of updating.
Voda48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 08:35 PM   #12
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
That would be a bitchin' X5!
__________________
John

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 12:12 AM   #13
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire
 
DSMer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
A Lightning is all about performance, However I'm willing to bet the X5 would give it a good run in stock form!
.
.

Well yeah. Any truck pulling mid 13's gotta have something more than performance. So whats to stop BMW from plopping a V12 under the hood of a truck? Its is a pickup afterall. I think BMW could engineer a truck that would run with the Lightning. Although I have seen one of those embarass a WRX....
__________________

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 12:25 AM   #14
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
Well yeah. Any truck pulling mid 13's gotta have something more than performance. So whats to stop BMW from plopping a V12 under the hood of a truck? Its is a pickup afterall. I think BMW could engineer a truck that would run with the Lightning. Although I have seen one of those embarass a WRX....

Hardly the point. Lets see if I can explain this in more elementary terms.

Take a Lightning. A truck with a performance enhanced engine--how many mods would you say?

Take a BMW X5. A SUV with an normal BMW engine...stock...as initially introduced...the soccer mom edition.

Take these two, race 'em. What you'll probably find is that the Lightning may "win", but not by much.

Yes...enhance the BMW a bit (and I do mean a bit---performance chip) and it'll probably put the Lightning to shame.
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 12:35 AM   #15
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire
 
DSMer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Hardly the point. Lets see if I can explain this in more elementary terms.

Take a Lightning. A truck with a performance enhanced engine--how many mods would you say?

Take a BMW X5. A SUV with an normal BMW engine...stock...as initially introduced...the soccer mom edition.

Take these two, race 'em. What you'll probably find is that the Lightning may "win", but not by much.

Yes...enhance the BMW a bit (and I do mean a bit---performance chip) and it'll probably put the Lightning to shame.
.
.

You're the BMW expert. I'll have to take your word for it. Thats some fast ass SUV.
__________________

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.