Japanese (Nissan,Infiniti,Mazda,Mitsubishi,etc.) 14 51.85%
US (Ford,Chevy,Dodge,Buick,Cadillac,etc.) 3 11.11%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-06-2004, 06:21 PM   #46
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream13
Read more carefully what i write m8. I said that I havent driven any american car. When and if i ever drive one, i may change my mind about the engines. But yes as far as driving pleasure is concerned u suck... Compared to the european cars of course. Even ur top American car, the Vette, cant be even compared with the M3(e46)...

And as for the garbage comment, keep it for urself m8... LOL and ur supposed to be a moderator.. LOOL. Nice attitude...

The really sad thing here is that if I catch you spewing garbage about cars, it must really be garbage!! On my car knowledge, I claim ignorance for the most part.

I'm here simply to partake of some car conversations, catch (your) garbage, moderate the unwanted, and enjoy the community.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 06:58 PM   #47
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream13
Read more carefully what i write m8. I said that I havent driven any american car. When and if i ever drive one, i may change my mind about the engines. But yes as far as driving pleasure is concerned u suck... Compared to the european cars of course. Even ur top American car, the Vette, cant be even compared with the M3(e46)...

And as for the garbage comment, keep it for urself m8... LOL and ur supposed to be a moderator.. LOOL. Nice attitude...

welcome to the car forums starscream!
Old 03-29-2005, 12:40 AM   #48
Xploder87
CF Newbie

I like domestic....Japs are cheap, underpowered and aren't masculine at all.....Euros are small and expensive, but are nice and are my second choice.

Last edited by Xploder87 : 03-30-2005 at 04:38 AM.
Xploder87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 08:01 AM   #49
RusMan
CF Enthusiast

I like Japanese and European cars about the same, although I think european cars look better, but I voted for japanese because they're more affordable than european cars. and then after everybody come domestics
Old 03-29-2005, 08:28 AM   #50
Wally
I Know More Than You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xploder87
Where all in the US... that! its not all about the god damn USA...screw the yankies they piss me off.......I like domestic....Japs are cheap and underpowered.....Euros are small and expensive, but are nice and are my second choice.

I'm sure you don't mean that. Surely the homegrown cars have evolved to suit the lifestyle, environment and demographics of your society? But for the the odd driving pleasure there must be some pretty good home and away cars you would enjoy?

You could hardly call a WRX underpowered, nor an EVO, GTR Skyline, GTiR Pulsar, etc. The English performance cars are great cars (eg Lotus Elise) , as are the Euro's, (eg Clio Sport).
Old 03-29-2005, 02:40 PM   #51
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by enron fever
euro's all the way

no other group of cars has the character of european cars.

*on the subject of the GT40 (the original)*

it's not an american car. it was designed and made in britain. so even ford's crowning achievement started as a euro. it's american made now with the GT, and it is a supurb car, but the oringal was a brit.

The original was made in England by a small staff of people that Ford of USA set up, then since development wasn't going well, was moved to California under Shelby's control. The cars that won LeMans in '66 and '67 were developed in California.

You apparently don't understand multinational corporations.

Otherwise you could say that the new BMWs are American, as they are designed and developed in BMW's design facility in California.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 04:09 PM   #52
jdubya
CF Enthusiast

Domestic!!!!!!!!!!

PRELUDE POWER!
jdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 01:21 AM   #53
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xploder87
Where all in the US... that! its not all about the god damn USA...screw the yankies they piss me off.......I like domestic....Japs are cheap and underpowered.....Euros are small and expensive, but are nice and are my second choice.
What the hell does "screw the yankies" have to do with anything? Do you mean Yanks as in US? Or what?

Underpowered Japanese cars? Small European cars? Those are highly incorrect stereotypes.

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 04:33 AM   #54
Xploder87
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
What the hell does "screw the yankies" have to do with anything? Do you mean Yanks as in US? Or what?

Underpowered Japanese cars? Small European cars? Those are highly incorrect stereotypes.

NVM dude i just got pissed off......sorry if it helps. i was just proving a point with imports, i still like them.
Xploder87 is offline   Reply With Quote