Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2004, 09:19 PM   #1
cmeseadoin
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 596
That was ONE FANTASTIC posting ChrisV

I read that and about FELL outta my friggin chair. I thought I was able to enunciate with the words needed, but HOLLY hell I'd have liked to have fallen over when I read that? I learned some SERIOUS vocab today!!! WELL said and WELL deserved. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad that thread got closed before I could respond. I actually broke into a laughter that was uncontrollable when I read that, I had to get up and walk out the house for a few with tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! If that did not say it, I dont know WHAT would!!!!! WELL SAID CHRISV, the funny thing is we are all on the sme page with it but Ki2AY is the sad example of someone too stupid to realize people are just KILLING themselves laughing at their stupidity. What a joke and WHAT a posting. I have nothing else to say on that matter, it would be inferior to what you said. RIGHT ON THE MONEY!
__________________
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2002 Pontiac Trans AM Ram Air WS-6, 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 2002 Durango 5.9 R/T, 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 1994 Ford Taurus SHO 3.2L, 1976 Buick 225 Limited, 1992 Miata, 2008 Miata.

Other toys: 2003 Honda Superhawk 996 sportbike, 2007 Suzuki M109R cruiser, 2006 Kawasaki KLR 650, 1996 and 1997 Sea Doo GSX limited watercraft.
cmeseadoin is offline  
Old 07-14-2004, 09:23 PM   #2
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
.
.
I was laughing too...I could never have come up with that...a one or two, possibly three, but that was funny as H - E - double hockey sticks.

Thanks for the open-mouth laugh!!
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline  
Old 07-14-2004, 09:30 PM   #3
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire
 
DSMer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,639
HAHA, he called him "pond scum". HAHA! . Damn ChrisV, and he typed that up so quickly. That should be the post that all newbies see. "If you act stupid this is what will become of it". Then show them that post. Thats was hilarious. No thats was beyond hilarious, it was in another world of the maning hilarious.
__________________

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline  
Old 07-14-2004, 09:33 PM   #4
cmeseadoin
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 596
AMEN TO ALL!!!!!!!
__________________
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2002 Pontiac Trans AM Ram Air WS-6, 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 2002 Durango 5.9 R/T, 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 1994 Ford Taurus SHO 3.2L, 1976 Buick 225 Limited, 1992 Miata, 2008 Miata.

Other toys: 2003 Honda Superhawk 996 sportbike, 2007 Suzuki M109R cruiser, 2006 Kawasaki KLR 650, 1996 and 1997 Sea Doo GSX limited watercraft.
cmeseadoin is offline  
Old 07-14-2004, 09:56 PM   #5
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
As I told Bav in pm, alas, I cannot take credit for it. It's an old usenet flame that I've saved for just such purposes. I occasionally modify bits of it to match specific people, but it's been relatively unchanged for a while. Certain people deserve it, and I believe that we got to that point in that thread.

I did, however, mean every word.
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline  
Old 07-14-2004, 10:24 PM   #6
Voda48
CF Lance Fan
 
Voda48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 1,278
Jesus Chris....... I have a degree in Biology and I still had to look up the complete meaning of your insult:
Quote:
coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum

Wow I would hate to be on the recieving end of that. That was the most derogatory (sp?) post I have ever seen here, yet I couldnt help laughing my ass off. Well done *claps*
__________________
Here's my Website: Voda's Webpage It is in dire need of updating.
Voda48 is offline  
Old 07-14-2004, 10:34 PM   #7
Car Nirvana
CF Enthusiast
 
Car Nirvana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Salisbury England
Posts: 147
can someone give me a link to this 'post'
__________________

Noble M400 = Good bye M3 CSL and 911 GT3
M400 Lap time 52.60sec
911 GT3 Lap time 54.20sec
M3 CSL Lap time 54.75sec

And just for you Cliffy.....
M400 On the road 18/20
M3 CSL On the road 12/20
Review from Autocar
Car Nirvana is offline  
Old 07-15-2004, 12:50 AM   #8
VMJYogi
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 258
Well im sure everyone is getting kicks and giggles out of this thread but have any of you stopped to think... EX. Im a 50 year old nascar pit crew leader and we are the pit crew of...umm.... Bobby Labonte. And i join this really neat looking forum and then i see all of the most experienced and established people in this forum laughing at how one of them called this little kid stupid. They thought it was soooo cool they made their own thread dedicated to how funny it was to be smarter than someone half their age. They are sooo very grown up cuz they know more than he does. Whadda feat!!! And to show their true wisdom they talk crap just like little kids almost they are so damn mature and thoughtful and intuitive and smart that they can revert back to their child-like ways and pick on people they deem less. Hmm... u people are really cool. just my
__________________

Self-appointed anchorman of CF. I bring the news with a savvy tongue b*tch!
Now an ever prouder DEP of the USMC
I get fresh from Yankee Stadium to the Gardens i beg your pardon, stop it, my closet Macys mens department pants shirt scarf phone if you checkin get the scoop on the cologne belt and shoe section fur for fur baby baby you'll go stir crazy
VMJYogi is offline  
Old 07-15-2004, 04:47 AM   #9
cmeseadoin
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 596
VM...thanks for stopping by and giving us your I personally regarded it as just that, your . First of all you missed the boat and the nature of the discussion to begin with and even if you have read EVERY single posting that occurred today, you are coming into ALL of it not knowing much at all of what went on. Therefore, I feel you are ill-equipped to throw judgement on anyone fore-mentioned on this forum. If you wish to anyway, have at it good bud. Notice, we're in the "off topic" section discussing this.

Just like you think we're "really cool" because you missed the bandwagon and have no real clue what we are discussing, VM..... I am sure all the folks in here really loved your "read this I'm a big dog" statement and JUST LOVED the verbage of "Im a 50 year old nascar pit crew leader and we are the pit crew of...umm.... Bobby Labonte." Well that is just great for you but personally I could not give a rats ass. Would you like to know who I work for and how much I make a year and how many cars, boats and other things I have that could somehow in your logic elevate myself. Was that a NO? Feeling's mutual pal...now run along and find the next chat forum where all the cool people are.
__________________
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2002 Pontiac Trans AM Ram Air WS-6, 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 2002 Durango 5.9 R/T, 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 1994 Ford Taurus SHO 3.2L, 1976 Buick 225 Limited, 1992 Miata, 2008 Miata.

Other toys: 2003 Honda Superhawk 996 sportbike, 2007 Suzuki M109R cruiser, 2006 Kawasaki KLR 650, 1996 and 1997 Sea Doo GSX limited watercraft.
cmeseadoin is offline  
Old 07-15-2004, 04:56 AM   #10
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire
 
DSMer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmeseadoin
VM...thanks for stopping by and giving us your I personally regarded it as just that, your . First of all you missed the boat and the nature of the discussion to begin with and even if you have read EVERY single posting that occurred today, you are coming into ALL of it not knowing much at all of what went on. Therefore, I feel you are ill-equipped to throw judgement on anyone fore-mentioned on this forum. If you wish to anyway, have at it good bud. Notice, we're in the "off topic" section discussing this.

Just like you think we're "really cool" because you missed the bandwagon and have no real clue what we are discussing, VM..... I am sure all the folks in here really loved your "read this I'm a big dog" statement and JUST LOVED the verbage of "Im a 50 year old nascar pit crew leader and we are the pit crew of...umm.... Bobby Labonte." Well that is just great for you but personally I could not give a rats ass. Would you like to know who I work for and how much I make a year and how many cars, boats and other things I have that could somehow in your logic elevate myself. Was that a NO? Feeling's mutual pal...now run along and find the next chat forum where all the cool people are.

I don't think hes 50 years old, nor do I believe he is a pitcrew man for Bobby Labonte. I think he was saying that as an example, although I would be interested in the cars you own cmeseadoin. Boats included, if you got some speedsters with powerful engines in the back.
__________________

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline  
Old 07-15-2004, 12:38 PM   #11
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMJYogi
They thought it was soooo cool they made their own thread dedicated to how funny it was to be smarter than someone half their age. They are sooo very grown up cuz they know more than he does.


Ansd you show how ignorant YOU are. if all you got out of it was that we were laughing because we know more than he does, youre an idiot. And if you were the crew chief of Labonte's car, i'd tell you you were being an idiot. And then I'd point out that i didnt' tel him he was stupid BECAUSE i thought I was beter than him, but becaeu he whined that he came here to learn things, but then argued with everyone who tried to explain teh facts. How he decided taht no one had any more proof than he did, so he could hold on to his opinion (which he admitted was based on a lack of knowledge) because holding an opinion was more importatn to him than actually learning anything, and arguing with peope who DID know more was more important than learning anything.

There wasn't a flame of this kid "out of the blue" and for no reason, which is what you imply. And if you WERE an experienced 50 year old crew chief of a race team, you'd KNOW that, beceaus you'd be the type of person to have done EXACTLY what I did.
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline  
Old 07-15-2004, 04:26 PM   #12
Car Nirvana
CF Enthusiast
 
Car Nirvana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Salisbury England
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Car Nirvana
can someone give me a link to this 'post'
?????
__________________

Noble M400 = Good bye M3 CSL and 911 GT3
M400 Lap time 52.60sec
911 GT3 Lap time 54.20sec
M3 CSL Lap time 54.75sec

And just for you Cliffy.....
M400 On the road 18/20
M3 CSL On the road 12/20
Review from Autocar
Car Nirvana is offline  
Old 07-15-2004, 04:49 PM   #13
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum
 
Ki2AY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco CA.
Posts: 708
Go on ahead and laugh at my english… joke around cause im a immigrant that came from a 3rd world country where you had to pump water out of the ground and catch your own food, while you had dogs for pets we I had water buffalo. Despite all that, I still feel lucky to be here and felt like I accomplish my goal. Go on ahead and insult my mother BAV, since you are the moderator here, you are setting a good example.. You have gone over-bored where you have let the forum go insane, people in here are afraid to post because of your "good job" of being a moderator… is this your way of getting revenge? This is no longer a car forum where everybody helps each other and share knowledge, it is more of a forum to brawl about each others IQ. Its amazing how all the people known to "Start Trouble" are all gathered in the same thread. shows you who the bad guys are in here...
__________________

Last edited by Ki2AY : 07-15-2004 at 04:58 PM.
Ki2AY is offline  
Old 07-15-2004, 05:01 PM   #14
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki2AY
Go on ahead and laugh at my english… joke around cause im a immigrant that came from a 3rd world country where you had to pump water out of the ground and catch your own food, while you had dogs for pets we I had water buffalo. Despite all that, I still feel lucky to be here and felt like I accomplish my goal. Go on ahead and insult my mother BAV, since you are the moderator here, you are setting a good example.. You have gone over-bored where you have let the forum go insane, people in here are afraid to post because of your "good job" of being a moderator… is this your way of getting revenge? This is no longer a car forum where everybody helps each other and share knowledge, it is more of a forum to brawl about each others IQ. Its amazing how all the people known to "Start Trouble" are all gathered in the same thread. shows you who the bad guys are in here...

All is a result of your whining attitude.

I already apologized for insulting your mother...which in reality is no insult to her other than you not being able to handle some criticism in an "adult" forum.

If English was your first language, you'd understand.

One need only to read your signature field now to see what I'm talking about.
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline  
Old 07-15-2004, 05:09 PM   #15
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum
 
Ki2AY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco CA.
Posts: 708
im just showing the forum, how great of a moderator you are... again, i feel that a moderator should not make any rude comments, insults, or show hostility no matter what the situation is. that is what a moderator does. like i said earlier.. people are afraid to post, thats not how a forum should be.. most people here get beatin up verbally because they are stupid, cant speak english correctly, or they make a comment like "i think american cars break down easily". its not how a forum should be. like i said, this is a forum not base on sharing knowledge or gaining knowledge, it is more of a forum that competes with each other on their IQ about cars or vehicles, or how well they can speak english... and the weak ones get batted down with words that should even be going on around here. now thats all im going to say, i dont want to get a beating again.
__________________

Last edited by Ki2AY : 07-15-2004 at 05:11 PM.
Ki2AY is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.