Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2004, 06:31 AM   #1
newbie14
CF Newbie

im stupid lol

hey i was jw where i can learn more info about car engines and how they operate and such... i know that sounds retarded.. but its not that easy only being 15 and going into highschool... i am takin mechanics 10-20-30 throughout highschool... but i wanna get some info so i dont look like a dumass walking into that class... lol... could some one help me with some good resources.. let it be books, the net, etc. thanks
newbie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 06:52 AM   #2
sc0rched
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie14
hey i was jw where i can learn more info about car engines and how they operate and such... i know that sounds retarded.. but its not that easy only being 15 and going into highschool... i am takin mechanics 10-20-30 throughout highschool... but i wanna get some info so i dont look like a dumass walking into that class... lol... could some one help me with some good resources.. let it be books, the net, etc. thanks

Here is a great site that can give you most of the basic information you need to know about an engine. http://auto.howstuffworks.com/engine.htm