Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2003, 06:02 PM   #1
camaro_man

anybody here....

watch monster garage? i love the show myself. jesse james is tha man, hes my idol i wished i could be as good at making things as him. i have planned on jus fooling around with my old bikes this summer. i wanna take a bicycle and make it look like a chopper, just for fun. ive seen it done before, and it looked pretty cool then, so i figure what the hell ill try it myself 8) id say my favorite episode of monster garage is when they took the rv and made it a mobile skate park. that one was pretty damn cool cuz of the arguments in it. nigel and the one carpenter guy walked out, but hey when in a tight spot jesse knows what to do. id say he did the right thing when he let the guys have some fun and skate when the other 2 dudes walked out. and they still got that ramp done
Old 04-16-2003, 12:17 AM   #2
Streetmachine
CF Newbie

I like when they screw up so bad....they don't get the job done and Jesse either sends it to the crusher...blows it up....or shoots it up. But Monster Garage is pretty interesting.
Old 04-24-2003, 03:01 PM   #3
HERETIC_666
CF Newbie

Im making a BMX Bike into a chopper, and im putting and chainsaw engine on it, ive seen a few people do it to stock bmx bikes so i wanna be different and make a phat chopper.
HERETIC_666 is offline   Reply With Quote