Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2004, 05:20 AM   #1
Sick88Tbird
Master of the Fox-chassis

This is way beyond rediculous...

now this jackass "What" is PM'ing me for no damn reason.... read on...
Quote:
Originally Posted by What
I'm sorry that you can't be me. I'm sorry that we were all created equal, and that I was created superior to you all. I apologize....bitch.
if the moderator that has the power to ban people isn't around anymore, someone else damn well needs to step up to the plate. His apologies all are worthless and he's just pissing everyone off to get attention. PUT AN END TO THE GAMES!!! If nobody does anything about this, I'm going to have no other option but to find a new forum where the moderators give a damn about people stirring up trouble...no offense to anybody but, it's bullsh!t that your members should have to deal with this crap...I've had it!

1988 Cougar XR-7- HO/T-5 conversion, cracked block prevented from reaching full potential.

RIP '88 T-Bird....14.1@98.7mph...best sleeper in So. Jersey, now it's taking a permanent dirt nap.
Sick88Tbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 05:55 AM   #2
What
Banned

Is this some type of conspiracy to get me banned? I haven't PM'ed any of you people. If you haven't noticed, I haven't even posted in a long time. I've been trying to stay away from this forum to let the attention that I've brought fade away. I don't want anymore attention, and I wish that you all leave me alone and stop starting threads about me.
What is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 02:52 PM   #3
DodgeRida67
Banned

'What' is a lying worthless sh!tbag. He needs to be banned. It can be done easily. Petition to have him banned, and if he's not banned we leave. I'm sure Adam would rather have us than him. The thread I made about him was closed which quickly made me realize what is actually wrong with this place and what went wrong. The people with authority here do NOTHING to keep this place in order.

People with authority look here, you can either do something about this and situations like it, or close threads like this and let this place go down the crapper.
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 04:51 PM   #4
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
'What' is a lying worthless sh!tbag. He needs to be banned. It can be done easily. Petition to have him banned, and if he's not banned we leave. I'm sure Adam would rather have us than him. The thread I made about him was closed which quickly made me realize what is actually wrong with this place and what went wrong. The people with authority here do NOTHING to keep this place in order.

People with authority look here, you can either do something about this and situations like it, or close threads like this and let this place go down the crapper.

well, the disadvantage to all of us is that Adam is the ONLY one who can ban someone...us mods can't even put anyone on probation! i dont think its your place to blame the mods...we've been doing all we can to have Adam ban What, but Adam seems to be MIA or something. we would have risen to this shit much much earlier if we could! but we can't. its all dependent on Adam, and honestly, i'm also fed up with adam never being here.

now i wont close this thread because some of you like to start flame wars.

and What..just because you haven't been posting does not mean you havent beem around...i've seen you lurking around here a lot.

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 05:23 PM   #5
Sick88Tbird

the asshole hit me again...he's sitting here playing mind games with everyone...I come on here to talk to people, help people out if I can, but this is just plain silly...

Quote:
There are some things in this world that you cannot stop. I, am one of those things. That bitch SuperJew thought he could stop me from slapping.....Ha ha ha!!! I laugh at the thought. I laugh at the thought of him slapping someone. I have the hand that lays the palm on the cheek of these bitches. It is my hands, not his. Tell that bitch SuperJew who the real slap king is. YOU and many others are on my list. Be ready.....my "eliminate these bitches" campaign is about to began.....and you are one of the bitches to be eliminated...

If any of you mod's have the abillity to go into my "INBOX" feel free to do so...there you will see the dates and times that "What" continues to PM me talkin sh!t.

1988 Cougar XR-7- HO/T-5 conversion, cracked block prevented from reaching full potential.

RIP '88 T-Bird....14.1@98.7mph...best sleeper in So. Jersey, now it's taking a permanent dirt nap.
Old 08-01-2004, 06:07 PM   #6
What
Banned

I cannot believe what is going on here. I'm being setup. I don't even post here that much anymore. You don't have to ban me....I'll leave.

Obviously, I'm being setup.
Old 08-01-2004, 06:41 PM   #7
Sick88Tbird

Quote:
I cannot believe what is going on here. I'm being setup. I don't even post here that much anymore. You don't have to ban me....I'll leave.

I'd love to wrap my hands around your throat and just squeeze the life out of your worthless lying ass. Yeah, that would be nice.

Old 08-01-2004, 07:12 PM   #8
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick88Tbird
I'd love to wrap my hands around your throat and just squeeze the life out of your worthless lying ass. Yeah, that would be nice.
My thoughts exactly. Well said.

Superjew, I wasnt blaming you or other MODs. I know it's up to Adam at the final end since he has total control of the place. However, just because it's up to him doesn't mean me and other members have to sit around and do nothing about whats happening.

Now check this out, you say you will leave mister "What" go ahead, leave. (ill bet anything the psycho won't even consider leaving, just another one of his lies.)
Old 08-01-2004, 09:39 PM   #9
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:

okay. leave. see if we give a flying f*ck.

Old 08-02-2004, 12:47 AM   #10
What
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
okay. leave. see if we give a flying f*ck.
Well, my NSX arrived at my house 10 minutes ago. I will NOT post here anymore. It's pointless to post in a place where people are trying to set you up and lie about you. Go ahead and believe those lying bitches.

I have an NSX now, I don't need yall...
Old 08-02-2004, 12:52 AM   #11
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Well, my NSX arrived at my house 10 minutes ago. I will NOT post here anymore. It's pointless to post in a place where people are trying to set you up and lie about you. Go ahead and believe those lying bitches.

I have an NSX now, I don't need yall...
Thats great news. About you leaving. To bad it's a lie the size of your fake NSX.
Old 08-02-2004, 12:53 AM   #12
DodgeRida67
Banned

BTW, did your "NSX" happen to come in a small cardboard box wrapped in bubblewrap?
Old 08-02-2004, 12:54 AM   #13
SuperJew
I like pie.

too bad NSXs are for wussies who cant deal with real high-end cars. V6...ha! i laugh in your face.

Old 08-02-2004, 01:00 AM   #14
What
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
too bad NSXs are for wussies who cant deal with real high-end cars. V6...ha! i laugh in your face.

Yeah, sure, ok.....**** you

I'm going to go take a drive in my FREE NSX

It was nice meeting you all. I'll tell VWHOBO that nothing has changed....it still smells like bitches around here...

I'm gone.....

Last edited by SuperJew : 08-02-2004 at 01:05 AM.
Old 08-02-2004, 01:04 AM   #15
SuperJew
I like pie.

thank the lord! the f*ckers gone!