Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2003, 05:06 AM   #16
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer001
sorry to break your hearts but VW suck!

sorry i just cant see how you like them.

You are another individual who has proven himself to be simple minded. You haven't broken my heart but you have shown yourself as an arrogant, my car is better than your car, know nothing, zero.

To make a blanket statement like that about any car is simply ludicrous. So tell us, what kind of car do you have and what makes it so wonderful.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2003, 05:14 AM   #17
stringer001
CF Enthusiast

wowowo-vwhobo

a) im 15 the stupid government wont give me my liecence therefor i dont have a car yet! in 3 months i will

b) why consider me arrogant for giving my entitled opinion, trust me volkswagons (not counting volvos, fords and mitsibishies) are the worst cars to fix and they often have faults.
stringer001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2003, 05:21 AM   #18
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
wowowo-vwhobo

a) im 15 the stupid government wont give me my liecence therefor i dont have a car yet! in 3 months i will

b) why consider me arrogant for giving my entitled opinion, trust me volkswagons (not counting volvos, fords and mitsibishies) are the worst cars to fix and they often have faults.

First of all you didn't give an opinion, you made a statement. Then you attempted to back it up in the second post. What exactly do you base your comment B on? Your many years of experience working on cars? Your vast knowlege of automotive engineering? Perhaps you have some sort of statistics to show us.

You've made a statement twice now. It's time for you to justify it.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 11-27-2003, 05:34 AM   #19
stringer001
CF Enthusiast

its common knowledge for a start.

for my grade 10 automotive course i had to survey which cars were the worst to fix, which break down the most and which cars were overall the worst. I was only to survey mechanics

4/5 mechanics said that volkswagons were one of the 3 worst names of cars to fix

3/5 mechanics said that volkswagons were one of the 3 worst cars overall

2/5 mechanics said that volkswagons were one of the worst 3 cars as in breaking down all the time

i surveyed 215 qualified mechanics (you can see my results somehow if you want)

and ive been working for the last 4 months now and have come across lots of rotten vw's
Old 11-27-2003, 05:44 AM   #20
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:

for my grade 10 automotive course i had to survey which cars were the worst to fix, which break down the most and which cars were overall the worst. I was only to survey mechanics

4/5 mechanics said that volkswagons were one of the 3 worst names of cars to fix

2/5 mechanics said that volkswagons were one of the worst 3 cars as in breaking down all the time

and ive been working for the last 4 months now and have come across lots of rotten vw's

So you got the opinions of 215 mechanics. Opinions of mechanics who probably don't work on that many VW's due to the small number in Oz. And with your vast four months work experience you feel qualified to make that call. So tell me this, if you really did this research and have seen "lot's of rotten VW's", why can't you even spell it right?

Old 11-27-2003, 12:56 PM   #21
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettaChiC20
thanks vwhobo...would you have given me the link if Unfedfat didn't say that? That's what it seems like, and if it is what did I do to you?

1. Probably sooner or later.

2. Twenty seven posts in two days and you still haven't shown me your Brazilian wax job.

*listens intently* wax job?

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 06:45 PM   #22
vwmaniac
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Quote:

So you got the opinions of 215 mechanics. Opinions of mechanics who probably don't work on that many VW's due to the small number in Oz. And with your vast four months work experience you feel qualified to make that call. So tell me this, if you really did this research and have seen "lot's of rotten VW's", why can't you even spell it right?

Exactly!VolkswagOns?
Old 11-30-2003, 07:34 AM   #23
Shift

Uhh HMM... I think i would know if VWs are any good and My personal opinions is VWs are just a dumb ass computer the computer chip runs the car so its not a car its a computer all VWs suk even the old ones the rusty pieces of JUNK whoever is watching this thread needs to close it wehy talk about this when we all know if you have any experience what so ever with cars
Old 11-30-2003, 08:58 AM   #24
asa67_stang
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift
Uhh HMM... I think i would know if VWs are any good and My personal opinions is VWs are just a dumb ass computer the computer chip runs the car so its not a car its a computer all VWs suk even the old ones the rusty pieces of JUNK whoever is watching this thread needs to close it wehy talk about this when we all know if you have any experience what so ever with cars

you almost sound like you know what you are talking about... (at least in your other posts)
this one?
not at all... what experience do you have with these vehicles?
and ALL current vehicles are controlled by a chip, when was the last time you saw an engine come out of the factory with a carb? mid 80's for domestics?

i wish i knew now what i will know in thirty years, that would be nice...

the 'net has warped my fragile little mind
asa67_stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 04:51 PM   #25
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:

Shift... Your village called, there idiot is missing.

Old 12-01-2003, 07:02 PM   #26
vwmaniac
CF Addict

Quote:

I've had a ton of experience with VW's and I didn't have one that failed me.So Shift, before you start bsing about your so called "experience", you should first GET some experience of PUNCTUATION.
Old 12-02-2003, 08:12 AM   #27
stringer001
CF Enthusiast

your backed up in a corner and your only comeback is... you cant spell,
well done that would earn a badge on your arm in the scouts i recon.
Old 12-02-2003, 01:57 PM   #28
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:

The only corner is the deep empty corners of you mind. It's always the last resort when you're trying to deal with someone who has no facts, only fiction. You are only stating your opinion and you're so certain that you're correct that you think it's fact.

Here's a tip. Go get yourself a job NOW while you still know everything. I'll be looking for you to surpass Bill Gates financially in about six weeks.

Old 12-02-2003, 06:22 PM   #29
vwmaniac
CF Addict

Quote:

Atleast the comeback is true.
Old 12-02-2003, 10:26 PM   #30
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwmaniac
Quote:

Atleast the comeback is true.

granted, but for all of us if there's not correct punctuation then the post is thereby pointless, because one can not understand the post.

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote