Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2003, 12:55 AM   #31
stringer001
CF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 132
ok so if one letter in one word is wrong that makes the post pointless does it?

you must be too dumb to be able to workout what the wrong letter in the word means.
stringer001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 12:58 AM   #32
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer001
ok so if one letter in one word is wrong that makes the post pointless does it?

you must be too dumb to be able to workout what the wrong letter in the word means.

Improper capitalization also counts against you!
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 01:02 AM   #33
stringer001
CF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 132
your the biggest Arguement Instigator I know.
stringer001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 01:04 AM   #34
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer001
your the biggest Arguement Instigator I know.

Ouch! You sure told him.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 01:06 AM   #35
stringer001
CF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 132
check his car forum rank, then check yours.
stringer001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 01:08 AM   #36
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer001
check his car forum rank, then check yours.

I'm fully aware of our "ranks". What exactly is your point?
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 02:00 AM   #37
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer001
your the biggest Arguement Instigator I know.

You got the spelling right because it is there for you to see...
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 02:02 AM   #38
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer001
your the biggest Arguement Instigator I know.

You got the spelling right because it is there for you to see...

Dude, recheck that spelling. :?
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 02:29 AM   #39
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer001
check his car forum rank, then check yours.

then check mine. i preside over all.
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 08:50 AM   #40
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer001
your the biggest Arguement Instigator I know.

You got the spelling right because it is there for you to see...

Dude, recheck that spelling. :?

::laughs at self::

::what a dope::
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 07:02 PM   #41
vwmaniac
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer001
check his car forum rank, then check yours.

then check mine. i preside over all.

8O ,lol.That's so cool!Can somebody please tell me how to change my rank.
__________________
PROUD TO BE A POLAK!
vwmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 07:06 PM   #42
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwmaniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer001
check his car forum rank, then check yours.

then check mine. i preside over all.

8O ,lol.That's so cool!Can somebody please tell me how to change my rank.

You must first prove to be that which you desire to be known as...
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 07:10 PM   #43
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwmaniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer001
check his car forum rank, then check yours.

then check mine. i preside over all.

8O ,lol.That's so cool!Can somebody please tell me how to change my rank.

You must first prove to be that which you desire to be known as...

Your rank is proven and obvious, I think the same for me. Did Adam check SJ for his foreskin?
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 07:12 PM   #44
vwmaniac
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwmaniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer001
check his car forum rank, then check yours.

then check mine. i preside over all.

8O ,lol.That's so cool!Can somebody please tell me how to change my rank.

You must first prove to be that which you desire to be known as...

I guess CF Polak would be fine.
__________________
PROUD TO BE A POLAK!
vwmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 07:13 PM   #45
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Your rank is proven and obvious, I think the same for me. Did Adam check SJ for his foreskin?

Ahhhh....hahaha ::checks own:: Oh...I'm a foreskin donor too!

Edit: I WAS a foreskin donor. Does that make it more clear?
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lookign for a good manual for under 10k spadassin General Chat 7 09-25-2004 02:43 AM
Looking for a good import in SoCal rozzy Asian Imports 0 07-04-2003 07:10 PM



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.