Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2004, 08:07 PM   #1
Buick Master
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1
Youre all dumb as hell

How can you say the enzo is ugly when you drive an old supra that has about the styling of...well its just crap.
Buick Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 08:40 PM   #2
SuperJew
I like pie.
 
SuperJew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Suburbia Central, New York
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buick Master
How can you say the enzo is ugly when you drive an old supra that has about the styling of...well its just crap.

because everyone has their own opinions as to the styling of certain cars. just because you like the enzo doesnt mean everyone HAS to like it.

and BTW. not everyone here drives a supra...dumbass.
__________________


CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 09:38 PM   #3
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.
 
Zalight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Posts: 2,264
And how can you call the supras styling crap...
Even the gen 3 looks good.



And if your talkin gen 4:



Damn... Thats a nice ass!!

__________________
1999 BMW ///M3

Last edited by Zalight : 08-19-2004 at 09:40 PM.
Zalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 09:56 PM   #4
lutz
Top-Hat
 
lutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Berlin, Germany
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalight
And how can you call the supras styling crap...
Even the gen 3 looks good.
Agree, I wish I had a Supra.
__________________
_______________________
Lutz


Have A Drink On Me!

lutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 10:16 PM   #5
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum
 
Ki2AY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco CA.
Posts: 708
can we get a pimp slapp here? "Im Rich James B*TCH!"

long lived Rick James! RIP... pssh yeh rite!
__________________
Ki2AY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 11:03 PM   #6
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.
 
Zalight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Posts: 2,264
i think i'll leave the slappin to you, superJew!
__________________
1999 BMW ///M3
Zalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 11:13 PM   #7
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buick Master
How can you say the enzo is ugly when you drive an old supra that has about the styling of...well its just crap.
Hmmm... We're all dumb as hell, are we now? I'll give you three guesses who the moron was that typed this post;


Quote:
Guess what? I'm the buick master and im here to stay so live with it. Ive beat celicas, civics, skylines, ferraris, and i drive a buick regal stock with a 3800 series engine...thats the same one they put in JET PLANES.
Why that moron would be you. Here's a newsflash for you slick. JET PLANES have JET ENGINES not GM 3800's. If you have any doubt about my ability to cypher that out I'll tell you now that I am an FAA certified A&P (Airframe and Powerplant) mechanic. Let's see if we can find any other moronic drivel. Why here's some;


Quote:
So you fools think buick is dying, do ya? They're not. My buick runs the quarter in 8.9 secs at 159 mph...you cant take that madness! It tops out at around 195 and its 0-60 is 3.0 flat. the 3800 series engine is so good that they use it in planes...YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT! Oh and by the way the AMERICAN COMPANY THAT'S DYING IS FORD AND CHEVY AND EVERYONE BUT BUICK. You know what else sucks? Cadillac...those cars ain't not fast at all! Oh and my other car is a supra but it sucks compared to my regal.
Please, oh please, bring your oh so fast Buick to Darlington any Wednesday, Friday or Saturday night. If you can back those numbers up I'll personally pay for your trip, give you $10k cash and kiss your ass at the tree. But then we all know that'll never happen so I don't have anything to worry about. You my little friend have shown all of us what the shallow end of the gene pool produces.

Wasn't it ChrisV who said something about nancy boys like you who'll never put there car on the track because you'll find out your 9 second Regal is actually a 16 second Regal? I think Buick Masturbator would be a more fitting name for you.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:12 AM   #8
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire
 
DSMer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,639
Haha, "Buick Masturbator". Now thats some funny stuff. I especially love the part where the hobo says "JET ENGINES go in JET PLANES". Mods, this thread needs to be put to rest The Hobo has said it all....
__________________

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:20 AM   #9
DodgeRida67
Banned
 
DodgeRida67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jackson, Georgia
Posts: 2,056
It's funny how idiots like you only think a car is AWESOME and COOL and all this shit only because it costs more than your worth and is pretty fast. It's like the ricers loving their crap because of damn stickers and sticking plastic ground scrapers on the sides of the vehicle. But that is somewhat another story.

Some people like the looks, some don't. It's pretty pathetic to come around people and say they are 'dumb as hell' for not liking it. I happen to not like it. That doesn't make me an idiot. If an opinion makes your an idiot, then you are an idiot for having the opinion of liking it.

Don't run people down over the cars they drive. If we start that game, we could say some pretty bad things about you, Buick driver.

HOBO. I can't beg you enough man, stick around. We seriously need you.
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:23 AM   #10
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum
 
Ki2AY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco CA.
Posts: 708
WHOA, since when did the hobo come back!????

anyways welcome bak!
__________________
Ki2AY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:45 AM   #11
Lukaz
CF-Mitsucolt
 
Lukaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: England , UK
Posts: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buick Master
How can you say the enzo is ugly when you drive an old supra that has about the styling of...well its just crap.

This has to be the most useless and utter crap and negative post ive seen to date. Seriously just leave if your gonna post rubbish like that!
__________________

Mitsubishi Mirage 1.6i 16V GLX - My New lil runner this year
Lukaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:53 AM   #12
lutz
Top-Hat
 
lutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Berlin, Germany
Posts: 258
The Brother of "What" or much worse: Himself
__________________
_______________________
Lutz


Have A Drink On Me!

lutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 01:03 AM   #13
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by lutz
The Brother of "What" or much worse: Himself

These people are a dime-a-dozen in this day and age.
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 01:07 AM   #14
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
I just wanted to add something to this thread to make it at least somewhat worthwhile. Here ya go.

__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 01:11 AM   #15
lutz
Top-Hat
 
lutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Berlin, Germany
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
These people are a dime-a-dozen in this day and age.
.
.
Ah yes, it seems to be a family. Now I guess this person could be What's daddy to avenge us. He must be his daddy because he owns a Buick.
__________________
_______________________
Lutz


Have A Drink On Me!

lutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.