Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2003, 04:20 AM   #1
Young'n

Wut does a car do?

Hi guys and gurls! I just joined this site b/c i need help on wut this does and that does on a car!!! Lemme see, i dont kno wut a 2.2 liter does, ummmm....i dont kno wuts the difference between a V8 or V6, well u get the picture. I just needa faq that tells u what does what so i could make a, as tony the tiger sez, a greeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaat import car.
Old 05-30-2003, 10:27 AM   #2
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

A 2.2-litre engine means that the capacity of all its cylinders adds up to 2.2 litres. A V6 has 6 cylinders that are configured in a V formation that can save space in the engine bay. V twin engines also have 2 cylinder heads, 2 exhausts etc as opposed to straight engines that only have one of each.
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 05:51 PM   #3
JettaChiC20
CF Enthusiast

basically a 4 cylinder engine is smaller than a 6, and a 6 is smaller than an 8 cylinder engine. HP's (horsepower), and the torque determines also of how fast the car can go. There is a lot to know about cars so hopefully you know what to do by your research and what people may tell you. Good Luck :!:

check out my homepage~> http://hometown.aol.com/__121b_udD66wvetPmx1neizW5dNU65zu1EKcV2
JettaChiC20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 03:35 PM   #4
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Re: Wut does a car do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young'n
Hi guys and gurls! I just joined this site b/c i need help on wut this does and that does on a car!!! Lemme see, i dont kno wut a 2.2 liter does, ummmm....i dont kno wuts the difference between a V8 or V6, well u get the picture. I just needa faq that tells u what does what so i could make a, as tony the tiger sez, a greeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaat import car.

This site might help you in the learning process.

http://www.autoshop-online.com/auto101.html

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2003, 06:35 PM   #5
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Here's another one.

http://library.thinkquest.org/19199/java/index.html

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote