Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2003, 03:53 AM   #1
beemerguy
CF Newbie

went with the legend

I bought my finance a 91 legend with 113k on it. this car is SPOTLESS not dings scratches nothing.. when i popped the hood the engine was immaculate, clean, not sounds no nothin, drove it suprised the piss out of me with the high end power it has. (60-100 was amazing) anyway fell in love with it as did she so we bought it. (my beemer still got her but not by to much) any way from what ive been hearing everything has to be customed fab to these things just wonderin if anyone has one and what they have done to it!! thanx alot
beemerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2003, 04:19 PM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Re: went with the legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerguy
I bought my finance a 91 legend with 113k on it. this car is SPOTLESS not dings scratches nothing.. when i popped the hood the engine was immaculate, clean, not sounds no nothin, drove it suprised the piss out of me with the high end power it has. (60-100 was amazing) anyway fell in love with it as did she so we bought it. (my beemer still got her but not by to much) any way from what ive been hearing everything has to be customed fab to these things just wonderin if anyone has one and what they have done to it!! thanx alot

So does this mean you changed your mind and Honda's are good cars now?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2003, 06:16 PM   #3
beemerguy
CF Newbie

hey relax ive had mostly bad run ins with hondas. Also this a v6 which i think is a little better put together than there 4 cyl. NON honda starter NON honda susspension NON honda window motors theres not much honda on this car except then engine (Which is a GOOD one at that) its just that we just got rid of her accord and that thing was a piece. Plus u recall the other stories. Again im very impressed with the car. Do u know of anything that doesnt have to be customed fabbed? I already put a performance ECU in it helps alot but it needs some more.
Old 06-05-2003, 03:19 AM   #4
Arthur
On Probation

acura is honda tard, and why dont you show me something that actually says that the stuff you mentioned isnt honda.

and the V6 isnt any better... infact the vtec 4 should be tons better Why? because they have put more money into developing there vtec motors.
Arthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2003, 05:45 AM   #5
beemerguy
CF Newbie

moron

Its a better car cause those parts have been replaced. You dont think i know a car that i bought. Most people (like yourself i presume) cant see past there own noses when purchasing a car. I know acura is a honda "tard" and the six to ME is a better engine so relax and understand that not everyone shares ur opinion. And u ought to be carefull about what u say when u have no idea what ur talking about... kinda makes u look like and ass.....
Old 06-07-2003, 12:56 AM   #6
Arthur
On Probation

i highly doubt the v6 is better, it May infact be a good engine but honda has put alot of money into designing there vtec engines. they have i think the best varieble valve timing system out there.e
Arthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 05:15 PM   #7
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

Re: moron

"beemerguy said -
"Its a better car cause those parts have been replaced. You dont think i know a car that i bought. Most people (like yourself i presume) cant see past there own noses when purchasing a car. I know acura is a honda "tard" and the six to ME is a better engine so relax and understand that not everyone shares ur opinion. And u ought to be carefull about what u say when u have no idea what ur talking about... kinda makes u look like and ass....."

I'll second that wink
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 05:17 PM   #8
fred lane
CF Newbie

88 acura

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopewite
"beemerguy said -
"Its a better car cause those parts have been replaced. You dont think i know a car that i bought. Most people (like yourself i presume) cant see past there own noses when purchasing a car. I know acura is a honda "tard" and the six to ME is a better engine so relax and understand that not everyone shares ur opinion. And u ought to be carefull about what u say when u have no idea what ur talking about... kinda makes u look like and ass....."

I'll second that wink
I have a 88 with 324000 mi. is yours a A/T? The trans.only last about 150000.The engine still runs like new.There are things to do to make them last longer if interested let me know
fred lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 05:22 PM   #9
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred lane
I have a 88 with 324000 mi. is yours a A/T? The trans.only last about 150000.The engine still runs like new.There are things to do to make them last longer if interested let me know

you're an idiot. this post was abandoned almost a year ago.

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 05:24 PM   #10
Voda48
CF Lance Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
LOL I was looking at the origanl post date and wondering the same thing SJ
Old 05-08-2004, 05:32 PM   #11
DodgeRida67
Banned

Ha, n00bs.
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 01:38 AM   #12
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
Ha ha...I saw the dates...then had a look to see when he replied, when I saw your name in there I just knew this bloke was in for a grilling ...I recon u should pimp slap him

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 02:12 AM   #13
DodgeRida67
Banned

I feel sorry for the n00b. He was only trying to help. I guess we could cut him some slack, come on, hes a n00b. N00b.........n00b.......n00b......n000000000000000 0000000000000b
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 05:17 AM   #14
Voda48
CF Lance Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
I feel sorry for the n00b. He was only trying to help. I guess we could cut him some slack, come on, hes a n00b. N00b.........n00b.......n00b......n000000000000000 0000000000000b
You really enjoy that word dont you and I see you spell it like most gamers do. Do you play a lot of games online?