Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2004, 03:41 AM   #31
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!
 
mazda6man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,158
shoot, all i knowis that when i started here, there was very little flaming, most everyone got along, there werent threads talking about how the forums should be ran or how crappy its running, there were only 2 or 3 mods, and ofcourse (sad to say) the person who started the forum, adam, was here all the time, makingsure that the problems were resolved and everyone was happy... i havent seen him for a long time now
__________________
I = JDM titeness
Toyota 4 Life;
I rock X Chassis Toyotas daily
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline  
Old 09-30-2004, 03:46 AM   #32
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!
 
mazda6man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,158
shoot, not to mention, i dont think there is one person still here (apart from me of course) since i first signed up here. so in a sense, ive been here the longest, i wish people didnt just come and go, i wish more would stay... latly its better, VW, bav, SJ, satty, and someothers i may have forgotten...
__________________
I = JDM titeness
Toyota 4 Life;
I rock X Chassis Toyotas daily
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline  
Old 09-30-2004, 03:53 AM   #33
sbrander
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1
Hm..well ive only just started here and it doesn't seem too bad
__________________
Hey come a visit
<link removed>
sbrander is offline  
Old 09-30-2004, 04:16 AM   #34
Satty101
CF's L body Freak
 
Satty101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Colorado Springs CO
Posts: 2,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrander
Hm..well ive only just started here and it doesn't seem too bad


Perhaps you should introduce yourself then...
__________________
My cars:

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline  
Old 10-05-2004, 02:26 PM   #35
EzMustang
CF Newbie
 
EzMustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 70
i think he is trying to say that vwhobo has a way of taking controll of stuff and letting people know whats, what. half the forums in here are flame wars and who is always in them and on top of it all?? vwhobo because he always has an awnser or situation for almost everything, my opinion he would be a great moderator
__________________
2004 ford mustang gtr-1

2003 ford mustang fastback
EzMustang is offline  
Old 10-05-2004, 04:38 PM   #36
Satty101
CF's L body Freak
 
Satty101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Colorado Springs CO
Posts: 2,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by EzMustang
i think he is trying to say that vwhobo has a way of taking controll of stuff and letting people know whats, what. half the forums in here are flame wars and who is always in them and on top of it all?? vwhobo because he always has an awnser or situation for almost everything, my opinion he would be a great moderator


He was...I sure as hell looked up to him...
__________________
My cars:

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline  
Old 10-05-2004, 08:41 PM   #37
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum
 
Ki2AY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco CA.
Posts: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
VWHOBO, when you were absent from the forums "What", very braggingly I might add, associated himself with you. I believe his exact words were "He taught me a thing or two and I taught him a thing or two also". He even went as far as to post a picture of a private PM you sent him. Now I don't know if you know this, but "What" is'nt exactly what you would like to call... er.. umm.. intelligent. If you've read some of his postings you'll quickly find what I am talking about.

So question is: At any time did you ever associate yourself with "What" or personally know him?

im still waiting for his response aswell.. im pretty sure theres some connection between them 2.. because if not, VWhobo would have talked him outta here along time ago. and besides, that screen shot from WHAT was good enough to convince me.
__________________
Ki2AY is offline  
Old 10-06-2004, 01:16 AM   #38
Satty101
CF's L body Freak
 
Satty101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Colorado Springs CO
Posts: 2,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki2AY
im still waiting for his response aswell.. im pretty sure theres some connection between them 2.. because if not, VWhobo would have talked him outta here along time ago. and besides, that screen shot from WHAT was good enough to convince me.


Uhm, yes, he did answer. Look in OT somewhere. I know I saw it around the boards.
__________________
My cars:

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline  
Old 10-06-2004, 03:46 AM   #39
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki2AY
im still waiting for his response aswell.. im pretty sure theres some connection between them 2.. because if not, VWhobo would have talked him outta here along time ago. and besides, that screen shot from WHAT was good enough to convince me.
Ya see, the thing is I go after stupidity. As I've said previously What is annoying, offensive and a liar but he doesn't say much of anything that's stupid. I also don't really take the time to acknowledge his presence because he is so small and insignificant. On the other hand I've been in your ass before for... wait for it... saying something stupid. Sorta like this post of yours.

But since it's so important to you here goes again. What, you piece of sh*t douche bag you. We're all still waiting for you to tell everyone on the forum all about how you know me and everything thing you know about me personally. And again remember there are two members on this forum who know my name, age, address etc, etc, etc. That means if you try to lie you'll be busted by three people. Of course you'll ignore this like every other time it's come up because you don't want anyone to know that you're my certified bitch.

So what's it gonna be f*ckstick? You have 24 hours, it's time to put up or shut up. Tomorrow night you'll be my recertified bitch.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline  
Old 10-06-2004, 03:54 AM   #40
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire
 
DSMer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Ya see, the thing is I go after stupidity. As I've said previously What is annoying, offensive and a liar but he doesn't say much of anything that's stupid. I also don't really take the time to acknowledge his presence because he is so small and insignificant. On the other hand I've been in your ass before for... wait for it... saying something stupid. Sorta like this post of yours.

But since it's so important to you here goes again. What, you piece of sh*t douche bag you. We're all still waiting for you to tell everyone on the forum all about how you know me and everything thing you know about me personally. And again remember there are two members on this forum who know my name, age, address etc, etc, etc. That means if you try to lie you'll be busted by three people. Of course you'll ignore this like every other time it's come up because you don't want anyone to know that you're my certified bitch.

So what's it gonna be f*ckstick? You have 24 hours, it's time to put up or shut up. Tomorrow night you'll be my recertified bitch.

Haha, thats a nice ultimatum. Admit you were a liar and be come a "certified bitch" or evade the truth and become a "recertified bitch". Speaking of those people that know vwhobo, where the hell is Bavarian Motors? (He is one is he not?). I have not seen him post on these forums for quite some time now....
__________________

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline  
Old 10-06-2004, 10:03 PM   #41
What
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Costa Nocha
Posts: 652
Everyone, will you please back away from my nuts. I haven't bothered you bitches, so leave me alone.

Vwhobo, cut the shit. You're too old to be playing these games. Don't...fu
ck...with....me...again. I pity you. These bitches identify with you. You lead these bitches. You, yourself, have become a bitch. God help you....slap.

Go play with your horses, bitch.

I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN
CERTIFY, SLAP, AND/OR ELIMINATE A BITCH. AND THAT'S IT. THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS.

I AM NOT THE BITCHES, YOU PEOPLE ARE.
What is offline  
Old 10-06-2004, 11:36 PM   #42
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by What
Everyone, will you please back away from my nuts. I haven't bothered you bitches, so leave me alone.

Vwhobo, cut the shit. You're too old to be playing these games. Don't...fu
ck...with....me...again. I pity you. These bitches identify with you. You lead these bitches. You, yourself, have become a bitch. God help you....slap.

Go play with your horses, bitch.

I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN
CERTIFY, SLAP, AND/OR ELIMINATE A BITCH. AND THAT'S IT. THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS.

I AM NOT THE BITCHES, YOU PEOPLE ARE.
That is a very fancy way of saying YOU DON"T KNOW. That's okay, your 24 hour deadline hasn't expired yet so until that time we'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

However while we're here let's get a few things straight. Never ever again address me with that tone. As my personally certified bitch you have been trained better than that. If you make this mistake again I will no longer allow you to lick my dogs asses for them, eat from my cats litter box or perform oral cleanings on my horses foreskins. Those treats are only for my well behaved certified bitches, of which I thought you were one.

Additionally, while you like to brag about certifying people, you and I both know you yourself are only a Level One certified bitch. As you are well aware you will not begin to recieve your certifier training until you reach Level Three status. Due to this transgression I am seriously considering revoking your Level One status and lowering you down to beginner bitch.

One more thing. If you do not cease and desist your assinine ramblings on this forum I will personally see that you are slapped and eliminated. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline  
Old 10-06-2004, 11:55 PM   #43
JaneiR36
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 701
well, why did you say you knew The Hobo when you didn't? I'm kind of disappointed, though. You did predict his return with a certain degree of accuracy...
JaneiR36 is offline  
Old 10-07-2004, 01:12 AM   #44
DodgeRida67
Banned
 
DodgeRida67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jackson, Georgia
Posts: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneiR36
well, why did you say you knew The Hobo when you didn't? I'm kind of disappointed, though. You did predict his return with a certain degree of accuracy...
Because 'What' is a *stupid* dickweed with no life other than being a pain in the ass on forums.
DodgeRida67 is offline  
Old 10-07-2004, 01:58 AM   #45
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneiR36
well, why did you say you knew The Hobo when you didn't? I'm kind of disappointed, though. You did predict his return with a certain degree of accuracy...
This time you get no slack. Jane you ignorant slut. How exactly did our own little college boy dipshit What predict my return "with a certain degree of accuracy"? If you read this http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showt...ghlight=return you'll find he said I would return when he reaches post 275. Considering I've been back for about a month that means he was at probably 100 as he's only at 158 while I type this. Now I know you're a bleeding heart liberal who doesn't believe in facts, but I think in anyone's opinion (your favorite word) 100ish is nowhere near 275. Once again we have a Democrat who can't separate fact from fiction.

As for you What, all I have to say is tick tock, tick tock, tick tock. Your time is running out. Prepare for the public humiliation of being a decertified bitch.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.