Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 03:49 AM   #46
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Thumbs down

Uh, oh! Times up What. I hope you're prepared for what comes next. It won't be pretty.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

Old 10-07-2004, 04:10 AM   #47
JaneiR36
CF Freak

It's just a chat forum, daddy-o, who pissed in your cheerios?

The degree of accuracy that matters to me is you said you were leaving the forum. As in GONE. Not sabbatical, not hiatus, not leave of absense, GONE. Following your announcement was a series of very public goodbyes and have a nice life's, and What's his face was the ONLY one to EVER specifically suggest that you'd be returning. So while you may enjoy nitpicking with the numbers, I choose to look at the big picture. One - Zero. On - Off. Hobo here - Hobo NOT here. Get it?

And ah, so you finally decided to use the "humor" that would have been lost on me last time. Question, do you always nearly pop that vein sticking out of your forehead when you laugh?
Old 10-07-2004, 11:17 PM   #48
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneiR36
It's just a chat forum, daddy-o, who pissed in your cheerios?

The degree of accuracy that matters to me is you said you were leaving the forum. As in GONE. Not sabbatical, not hiatus, not leave of absense, GONE. Following your announcement was a series of very public goodbyes and have a nice life's, and What's his face was the ONLY one to EVER specifically suggest that you'd be returning. So while you may enjoy nitpicking with the numbers, I choose to look at the big picture. One - Zero. On - Off. Hobo here - Hobo NOT here. Get it?

And ah, so you finally decided to use the "humor" that would have been lost on me last time. Question, do you always nearly pop that vein sticking out of your forehead when you laugh?
JANE YOU EXTREMELY IGNORANT SLUT! Did you take the time to read any of what you're claiming I posted or are you just taking the typical liberal course and guessing?

1. This is what I said in my goodbye post. "Iím quite sure this will be my very last post because I expect to be banned shortly after posting it." Does that sound like someone who thinks they're leaving a forum because they want too? Does it say I'm never coming back? I know I'm being completely accurate and that's probably very confusing to you.

2. Dictionary.com defines "series" as;

* A number of objects or events arranged or coming one after the other in succession.
* A succession of coordinate elements in a sentence.
* A succession of usually continuously numbered issues or volumes of a publication, published with related authors or subjects and similar formats.

Where exactly is this "series of very public goodbyes and have a nice life's". I am responsible for only one post saying that I don't expect to be back. One post, or one anything, does not constitute a series. Again this is only a fact that I'm sure will be overidden by your uninformed opinion.

3. Here's the big picture. Your little hero What is not the only, or the first person, to say I would come back. He made a statement and it just happened to be correct. I suppose in your opinion if I say there will be an earthquake in California tomorrow, and there is, I'm somehow connected to it. Ludicrous. As for the big picture, here it is. You are as clueless a moron as I have ever had the displeasure of meeting in person or online. The reason people like you vote for Democrats is because you WANT someone (big government) to think for you because you are incapable of doing so yourself.

4. Question, my wife is only on the rag a few days a month. Why are you on it every day? I'm worried about your health, you might bleed to death. Better go see a doctor and while you're there have him check for any brain activity. Have a nice day.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 10-29-2005, 08:06 PM   #49
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

An unamed member just PM'd this thread to me. I almost peed myself I laughed so hard. Ah the good old days.

Old 10-29-2005, 08:41 PM   #50
adamc44
CF Freak

now after reading that thread i understand why your famous on here lol

http://www.myspace.com/adamc44

Old 10-30-2005, 11:11 PM   #51
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
An unamed member just PM'd this thread to me. I almost peed myself I laughed so hard. Ah the good old days.
Yup....These days though, if something's there that I find innaproriate or something...rather than worry that I closed it incase some members dont like it, I just do it anyway and dont care lol

Jk...I do care really....it's just that I dont dwell on it tooooo much these days lol

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48

Last edited by Cliffy : 10-30-2005 at 11:17 PM.
Old 10-30-2005, 11:21 PM   #52
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
Yup....These days though, if something's there that I find innaproriate or something...rather than worry that I closed it incase some members dont like it, I just do it anyway and dont care lol
Yeah, but you're still not a strong enough mod to do your job, only the parts that make you feel important. I reported this post to all the mods, I just watched you read it, but it still stands. You're are supposed to be a moderator and advertising is still against the rules, so what are you waiting for? Maybe Bav is the only one who is willing to delete the thread.

Old 10-30-2005, 11:24 PM   #53
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Yeah, but you're still not a strong enough mod to do your job, only the parts that make you feel important. I reported this post to all the mods, I just watched you read it, but it still stands. You're are supposed to be a moderator and advertising is still against the rules, so what are you waiting for? Maybe Bav is the only one who is willing to delete the thread.
I think you'll find that I deleted that thread as soon as I read it...the same goes for the thread that you last reported

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Old 10-30-2005, 11:29 PM   #54
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
I think you'll find that I deleted that thread as soon as I read it...the same goes for the thread that you last reported
Sure Cliffy. You mean to say it's deleted now that I raised hell about it. I read it again AFTER reading your post in this thread, while I was responding to it. After all, how did I get the link if it wasn't there? That is unless you want us to believe that Adam or whoever runs this place now put a 10 minute delay on deletes which I find difficult to believe. Remember, integrity counts.

Old 10-30-2005, 11:35 PM   #55
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Sure Cliffy. You mean to say it's deleted now that I raised hell about it. I read it again AFTER reading your post in this thread, while I was responding to it. After all, how did I get the link if it wasn't there? That is unless you want us to believe that Adam or whoever runs this place now put a 10 minute delay on deletes which I find difficult to believe. Remember, integrity counts.
Believe what you want, afterall....I'd say that ALL the members here know how I feel about advertising. They also KNOW that I wouldn't read a blatent advert without deleting it. I cant explain why you could access it, but the reason I was able to click on the link was because I'm a Mod....and I only 'soft deleted' it.

Old 10-30-2005, 11:39 PM   #56
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Edit to my last post. Infact, Satty, Bav or tbax can view what time it was deleted....so they can vouch

For your info, Hobo...it was deleted at 23.07hrs and the I posted my first post here at 23.11hrs

Last edited by Cliffy : 10-30-2005 at 11:42 PM.
Old 10-30-2005, 11:44 PM   #57
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Okay Cliffy. How about this one, this one and while we're at it this. The first two were reported and as a mod it's your job to do something about it. The third one is YOUR profile which advertises your (poorly) competing forum. I can't wait to hear this reply.

Old 10-30-2005, 11:47 PM   #58
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

As long as we are throwing out advertisements to be deleted, take a look here.
Old 10-30-2005, 11:47 PM   #59
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Edit to my last post. Infact, Satty, Bav or tbax can view what time it was deleted....so they can vouch

For your info, Hobo...it was deleted at 23.07hrs and the I posted my first post here at 23.11hrs
I'll take your word for it because I can't nor do I care to confirm it. It still seems odd that I could still access it after it was deleted.

Old 10-30-2005, 11:48 PM   #60
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Okay Cliffy. How about this one, this one and while we're at it this. The first two were reported and as a mod it's your job to do something about it. The third one is YOUR profile which advertises your (poorly) competing forum. I can't wait to hear this reply.
Ok, the ONLY reason my site's in my profile, is because there's a provision for it....I've seem members profiles with the same in before and haven't done anything about it because of this reason.....Now, I dont recall the rules saying anything about putting your site in the profile area. So, Cliffy 1...Hobo 0...Have a bloody nice day ...

As for the others, I dont always have access to my email....so more often than not I have to search for adverts etc

Closed Thread