Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2003, 10:53 PM   #1
kplourde
CF Newbie

Class Action Lawsuit on Ford Canada

Hi,
wondering if anyone in Canada would like to slap a class action on ford for 2000 windstars???
I purchased this vehicle in Dec 2002 (used of course.) 1 week after we picked it up the engine light came on, took it to Ford, had to replace head gasket, intake valve and something else. apparently they re-designed one of the parts so I called Ford to find out if they would help in the cost...NO
1 week after these repairs were done the engine blew. replaced that....

We are now have some transmission problems where to van stutters everyonce in a while.... I have found the phone number of the original owner and he was happy to hear from me... Said that he had problems since the day he purchased the van....35K had to replace transmission...40K had to fix front end.....90K needed another transmission (dont know if this is still the one that is in the vehicle now or if this is a new one)...the doors were not sealed properly had water comming in when it rained...the alignment was never right.. he said he called Ford but they said to go to the dealership where he bought it.. they wouldnt do much... he traded the van in 4 months earlie and paiod the penalty just to get rid of it..

So now looking for any one who would like to sue the ASS off ford... please contact me..
Thanks

kplourde is offline   Reply With Quote