Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2003, 12:36 AM   #1
TDMAN

Honda S2000 Bumper

Anyone have an idea of what the costs involved are to replace the front bumper on a 2003 Honda S2000?
Old 06-05-2003, 03:06 AM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Re: Honda S2000 Bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDMAN
Anyone have an idea of what the costs involved are to replace the front bumper on a 2003 Honda S2000?

Well let's see. Current model year, limited production car. Of course this is another ambiguous question in that you don't mention if you need the full assembly or just the cover. So let's do the math. Parts, labor, tax, carry the three.... Here it is. A LOT!

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 01:40 PM   #3
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Well, well, well. I just received this PM from TDMAN;

"I guess that is the extent of your intelligence to patronize someone who is looking for a little guidance. Who the f*ck do you think you are you f*cking redneck, I suggest you get a life apart from your right hand and find something better to do than post wise ass comments on a message board.
Go f*ck yourself...lets add it up.... a redneck+no life+low IQ..carry the three...= YOU, you dumb f*ck..."

Time for a response. Who do YOU think you are to ask a stupid question like you did and expect a reasonable response if you don't give enough information to develope one? Who are YOU to question anyones intelligence when YOU asked the stupid question? If YOU really wanted an answer why didn't YOU simply call a collision repair shop?

So you're right let's do some addition. Me, two degrees, more professional and life experience than you'll ever know, retired military, successful (multiple) business owner. Sounds pretty fair.

You, stupid question asking jerk-off. Not man enough to attack me in public. Able to jump to huge conclusions in a single bound. You sound like the dumb**** to me. Comments?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 06-07-2003, 04:34 PM   #4
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

I also recieved a PM from TDMan with a sick picture of him in rubber underwear on a pair of stilts as an attachment -
"Hey snoopewhite. This is TDMan AKA Ken. Do you want to meet up in a chat room with me somewhere for some dirty talk? Do you want me to lick your ass or stick my dick in it? I'll suck your dick if you want. How about it cock boy?"

TDMan, you're sick. Don't send any more private messages to me. I'm not interested!
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 04:40 PM   #5
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopewite
I also recieved a PM from TDMan with a sick picture of him in rubber underwear on a pair of stilts as an attachment: -
"Hey snoopewhite. This is TDMan AKA Ken. Do you want to meet up in a chat room with me somewhere for some dirty talk? Do you want me to lick your ass or stick my dick in it? I'll suck your dick if you want. How about it cock boy?"

TDMan, you're sick. Don't send any more private messages to me. I'm not interested!

You have a very sick mind Snoope. I love it!