Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2003, 10:02 PM   #1
Vicious

I wanna tricked out ride!!!!!

I want ppls opinion, what is the most tricked out ride i could buy any year any model (yes imports too)
Old 06-10-2003, 11:53 PM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Re: I wanna tricked out ride!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
I want ppls opinion, what is the most tricked out ride i could buy any year any model (yes imports too)

My opinion is that this is another ambiguous, pointless, unaswerable question with no thought put forth before hitting submit.

Let's start with the first question. How do you define "tricked out"?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 01:27 AM   #3
hitmanx

lol dumbass
Old 06-11-2003, 02:22 PM   #4
57ock
CF Addict

haha
Old 06-11-2003, 02:59 PM   #5
Vicious

if you guys dont know what tricked out means and your on a forums site for cars please shoot yourselfs now and save us all the laughs... please spare me your stupidity
Old 06-11-2003, 03:08 PM   #6
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
if you guys dont know what tricked out means and your on a forums site for cars please shoot yourselfs now and save us all the laughs... please spare me your stupidity

The question was how do YOU define a tricked out car. You still haven't answered the question. Or are you sparing us YOUR stupidity?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 06-11-2003, 03:13 PM   #7
Vicious

tricked out/bad ass/sweet/ or in dumb people words "cool" tricked out means only one thing i want a sweet ass car what else can tricked out mean??? if i wanted a fast car i would ask for a fast car..
Old 06-11-2003, 03:15 PM   #8
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
tricked out/bad ass/sweet/ or in dumb people words "cool" tricked out means only one thing i want a sweet ass car what else can tricked out mean??? if i wanted a fast car i would ask for a fast car..

Those are alot of words that still describe nothing. Try using your dumb people words and explain it to all of us.

Oh yeah. This time try thinking before you hit submit.

Old 06-11-2003, 03:22 PM   #9
Vicious

how hard is it to look at those words and not know what they mean???? unless you aare just some rich **** who dont know anything about the streets and street racing you should know what tricked out means... mabey you should be the one who thinks befor hitting submit
Old 06-11-2003, 03:31 PM   #10
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
how hard is it to look at those words and not know what they mean???? unless you aare just some rich f*ck who dont know anything about the streets and street racing you should know what tricked out means... mabey you should be the one who thinks befor hitting submit

First try reading your own words. You said in your last post "if i wanted a fast car i would ask for a fast car..". Using that for a guide, what does that have to do with street racing?

Oh another subject. There is no such thing as street racing. Racing is done on a track. What you must mean is street stupidity, you know what candy asses do because they're not man enough to do it on a track.

Now what you need to do get a clue as to what you're talking about. When you can figure out what it is you mean to say, in a way that people with more than a 4th grade education can understand, say it. Define you objective and quit crying.

Old 06-11-2003, 03:40 PM   #11
Vicious

street racing doesnt have to be done on a track people who race on a set track just are trying to prove something i have nothing to prove my little talon isnt very fast so i would try to say it is.. i just have a fun time racing around on city streets not caeing about who the **** wins if i wanted to get a car to wipe the snot out of my friends i would get one...anyways...heres some more words defineing tricked out.... fat/hot/ good looking... mabey if you could look past your ego you would understand that i want a car that i can modify to look tight as hell because that matters more to me than going fast
Old 06-11-2003, 05:08 PM   #12
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
street racing doesnt have to be done on a track people who race on a set track just are trying to prove something i have nothing to prove my little talon isnt very fast so i would try to say it is.. i just have a fun time racing around on city streets not caeing about who the f*ck wins if i wanted to get a car to wipe the snot out of my friends i would get one...anyways...heres some more words defineing tricked out.... fat/hot/ good looking... mabey if you could look past your ego you would understand that i want a car that i can modify to look tight as hell because that matters more to me than going fast

Perhaps you should realize the only thing people who race on a track are trying to prove is that they're not stupid enough to race on the street. In case you didn't notice the street is for the general public and it's not your personal playground. Not having a fast car is no excuse as bracket racing is designed so cars of vastly different speeds can compete against each other fairly.

Now for your weak attempt at a definition. Try using the english language, not ebonics. You can't even get that right because "fat" is spelled "phat". If you want a car that's "tight" try washing it in hot water. If you want a "hot" car set it on fire.

You still haven't clearly defined what you want. Read your posts, you contradict yourself. Maybe if your vocabulary contained more than about 22 words you could explain yourself better. Here is a perfect example;

"street racing doesnt have to be done on a track"

Those are your words not mine. Make any sense. Nope, not to me either. Please quit wasting bandwidth until you have even a clue as to what you're saying. Read my signature block, which one are you?

Old 06-12-2003, 11:25 AM   #13
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

vwhobo wrote -
*Try using the english language, not ebonics. You can't even get that right because "fat" is spelled "phat".
You still haven't clearly defined what you want. Read your posts, you contradict yourself. Maybe if your vocabulary contained more than about 22 words you could explain yourself better. Here is a perfect example;

"street racing doesnt have to be done on a track"*

lol Hahahaha vwhobo u strate killed im dawg. wut dat homeboy vicious wants to no iz wut makes a good base 4 a maDtYte ride to crooze at a low speed in ta make homies hoo no him jelus and all da fly honys wanna no him.

Okay, it's time to be serious now so here's my advice for you Vicious.
Buy a 6th generation, 1.4-litre, Honda Civic for a base and then do the following -
*Apply a big Honda sun strip window banner, a big H sticker in the rear window, a big kanji sticker on the hood even though you don't know what it means and apply at least a dozen VTEC, NOS and turbo stickers around the exterior.
*Cut all the springs.
*Replace the factory exhaust tip with a coffee can.
*Snap the window wiper off that's the furthest from the middle of the windscreen.
*Install at least three pairs of fog lamps into the bumper.
*Attach a double decker spoiler on the tip of the roof.

I hope it all goes well P
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 12:15 AM   #14
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopewite
vwhobo wrote: -
*Try using the english language, not ebonics. You can't even get that right because "fat" is spelled "phat".

"street racing doesnt have to be done on a track"*

Hahahaha vwhobo u strate killed im dawg. wut dat homeboy vicious wants to no iz wut makes a good base 4 a maDtYte ride to crooze at a low speed in ta make homies hoo no him jelus and all da fly honys wanna no him.

Okay, it's time to be serious now so here's my advice for you Vicious.
Buy a 6th generation, 1.4-litre, Honda Civic for a base and then do the following: -
*Apply a big Honda sun strip window banner, a big H sticker in the rear window, a big kanji sticker on the hood even though you don't know what it means and apply at least a dozen VTEC, NOS and turbo stickers around the exterior.
*Cut all the springs.
*Replace the factory exhaust tip with a coffee can.
*Snap the window wiper off that's the furthest from the middle of the windscreen.
*Install at least three pairs of fog lamps into the bumper.
*Attach a double decker spoiler on the tip of the roof.

I hope it all goes well :P

Oh..... you mean tricked out!

Old 06-13-2003, 07:58 PM   #15
JettaChiC20
CF Enthusiast

now now boys as I have said before "cant we just get along?" No offense taken to anyone, but I know what your saying Vicious

check out my homepage~> http://hometown.aol.com/__121b_udD66wvetPmx1neizW5dNU65zu1EKcV2
JettaChiC20 is offline   Reply With Quote