Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2004, 01:59 AM   #1
Nimrod3922
CF Newbie

Dual Exhaust On My Mustang...Your Opinion

Well, anyway i just got a new 2004 mustang but its a v6. it looks like a gt but it doesnt have the dual exhaust cut outs. I was wondering if I shuld get the normal cutout with 1 on the left and 1 on the right, should i get a cutout where both of them are side by side in the middle, or should i not cut out at all? and what are the best pipes for dual exhaust?
Nimrod3922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 05:55 PM   #2
351ci-mustang
CF Newbie

ok first off it sounds like you have intake monifold. i would take that off and put in headers. but then you said its a v6 but you need 8 cylinders for headers ,if im correct ,so if you got the money take it to a shop if you cant do it your self and have it changed. then it will be a v8 duel exhaust with headers... sounds alot better then v6 intake huh?

and uhh i would get flowmasters or spintech..
351ci-mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 11:01 PM   #3
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

I have been a member of this forum for about a year and a half and I can honestly say that you are the stupidest person who has posted here to date.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 351ci-mustang
ok first off it sounds like you have intake monifold.
No f*cking shit he has an intake "monifold", sometimes known as a manifold. That's about the only way he's going to get the air/fuel mixture into his engine. Of course he's talking about his exhaust so how exactly does this relate to the subject.

Quote:
i would take that off and put in headers. but then you said its a v6 but you need 8 cylinders for headers
You do? Are you sure? Do you mean my wife's four cylinder Jetta doesn't have a header? Maybe I thought I installed a header and put on an "intake monifold" instead. Or maybe you're just a stupid, sh*t talking motherf*cker. Yeah, that's it.

Quote:
,if im correct ,
You're not, you're a stupid, sh*t talking motherf*cker. I thought we already covered that.

Quote:
so if you got the money take it to a shop if you cant do it your self and have it changed. then it will be a v8 duel exhaust with headers... sounds alot better then v6 intake huh?
That series of statements, opinions and questions is so retarded, twisted, concoluted and incorrect I can't even figure out what it's supposed to mean.

Quote:
and uhh i would get flowmasters or spintech..
Hoopty f*cking doo. Nobody with 1/4 of the brain they were born with would take your worthless advice. I suggest you spend a bit less time learning about cars by playing video games and a bit more time doing... Anything but posting here. You are the car-forums.com poster boy for birth control. In your case I would even approve of abortion.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 11:32 PM   #4
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

I have been a member her for almost 4 months, and that was by far the funniest thing I've ever read vwhobo. I nearly pissed my pants. You can turn a V6 into a V8 with headers? HAHA!

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 01:31 AM   #5
DodgeRida67
Banned

DSMer, how can you find this funny? It's sad dude. lol....

GEEZ. All I can say about -351brain-cells is damn, poor @$$ motherf*cker. Just because this thread is about a mustang, and he seems to like mustangs (hence his screen name) apparently he thinks he knows everything about them and wants to comment. Oh well. That post is so damn sad.

But anyway, -351brain-cells, why post about something if you KNOW you don't have a f*cking clue what your talking about? That really gets me.
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 01:34 AM   #6
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
DSMer, how can you find this funny? It's sad dude. lol....

GEEZ. All I can say about -351brain-cells is damn, poor @$$ motherf*cker. Just because this thread is about a mustang, and he seems to like mustangs (hence his screen name) apparently he thinks he knows everything about them and wants to comment. Oh well. That post is so damn sad.

But anyway, -351brain-cells, why post about something if you KNOW you don't have a f*cking clue what your talking about? That really gets me.
His ignorance was'nt funny it was vwhobos reply that was hilarious.

Old 09-25-2004, 02:12 AM   #7
SuperJew
I like pie.

looks like 350braincells got

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 05:11 AM   #8
Nimrod3922
CF Newbie

alright im glad you guys got all that out and, but can someone help me with what do to for exhaust i have no clue.
Nimrod3922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 01:14 PM   #9
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrod3922
alright im glad you guys got all that out and, but can someone help me with what do to for exhaust i have no clue.
It's a V6 Mustang for crying out loud. If you're only concerned with the looks of the exhaust and not performance upgrades then perhaps you should join fartcannonforums.com.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 09-25-2004, 07:03 PM   #10
Gunshow
CF Newbie

VW get a life and shut the hell up. How bout u post something useful and answer the question if u know so much.
Gunshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 07:15 PM   #11
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunshow
VW get a life and shut the hell up. How bout u post something useful and answer the question if u know so much.

Looks like Gunshow does'nt have the ability to read and or decipher the fact that vwhobo has over 3000+ post, probably wich 2000 of them are all very useful. His record speaks for itself, can yours Mr. Gunshow?

Seems you should take your own advice and shut the hell up, because you did'nt add anything to this thread other than wasted bandwith. I'm almost assertive that any response you could come up with would have been almost identical to 351ci's response... So please I invite you to furhter answer the question. Maybe you to would like to suggest some V8 headers?

Old 09-25-2004, 07:43 PM   #12
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunshow
I concur with DSMer. If you're the local genius, or the question is so important to you, why don't you do the research and answer him. Whether you like it or not, the last two words of the thread title are "your opinion". I think in post nine of this thread I pretty clearly stated my opinion.

Now in post twelve we'll have a fact. That fact is that you are a whiny little bitch. I bet you don't like that either. Good! Have a nice day.

Old 09-27-2004, 02:12 PM   #13
351ci-mustang
CF Newbie

Talking

aww man that is some funny shit.. look my brother likes to get on and post shit to ok. let me just explain a little bit about my car to clear shit up...

Edelbrock Performer aluminum cylinder heads, they feature helicoiled threaded inserts with phosphor bronze valve guides. These heads also feature 2.02" or 1.90" or 2.05 intake and 1.60" exhaust valves comes with 60cc combustion chambers. Because of the larger intake valve these heads are for use comes with aftermarket pistons that have been notched for valve clearance.
These heads also feature top quality 3 and 8" rocker studs.
Old 09-27-2004, 10:04 PM   #14
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
aww man that is some funny shit.. look my brother likes to get on and post shit to ok. let me just explain a little bit about my car to clear shit up...

Edelbrock Performer aluminum cylinder heads, they feature helicoiled threaded inserts with phosphor bronze valve guides. These heads also feature 2.02" or 1.90" or 2.05 intake and 1.60" exhaust valves comes with 60cc combustion chambers. Because of the larger intake valve these heads are for use comes with aftermarket pistons that have been notched for valve clearance.
These heads also feature top quality 3 and 8" rocker studs.

Vwhobo, spare the life of this child. No one that stupid could possibly deem any sort of flaming. Then he tries to cover it up with "my little brother" was posting under my name. Hell, your "brothers" post did'nt make any damn sense, and yours just intensifies the idiocy of those two post.

For further refrence, do you even know what a helicoiled threaded insert with bronze valve guides are? Or better yet, what the hell they have to do with exhaust pipes? Wich was the question at hand.

Old 09-27-2004, 11:32 PM   #15
351ci-mustang
CF Newbie

..... .. i mean are you that stupid? why even comment about that? nah i dont know what it is im just guessing shit out of the top of my head dumbass.!! stupid ****.. i mean why the hell would i put it up there if i didnt know what the hell it is you probably dont know what it is thats why you made some smart ass comment cause you didnt think i knew what i was talking about huh? yeah yeah go look it p on the net and try to say you know what it is.. thats cool