Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Classic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2004, 03:51 PM   #1
farmboy
CF Newbie

Cool many 66 corvettes?

hi everyone,

does anyone know what the availability of a 66 vet convt is. are there many around? im sure it will cost an arm and a leg for even a rust bucket but that is not the point. i have my 67 mustang right now of course but when that is all done in a couple of years i plan to sell it. rather have a chevy then a ford. a old corvette convt is really my dream and if i can get my hands on one i would probably restore it to show car quality and keep it for a long time. also if you dont know much about a 66 but you know about other vet made in the 60's then that is great also.
farmboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 10:39 PM   #2
webspace
CF Newbie

66 vettes on ebay

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmboy
hi everyone,

does anyone know what the availability of a 66 vet convt is. are there many around? im sure it will cost an arm and a leg for even a rust bucket but that is not the point. i have my 67 mustang right now of course but when that is all done in a couple of years i plan to sell it. rather have a chevy then a ford. a old corvette convt is really my dream and if i can get my hands on one i would probably restore it to show car quality and keep it for a long time. also if you dont know much about a 66 but you know about other vet made in the 60's then that is great also.

There are some 66 vettes on ebay motors.

$25,000 range. That might be a good place to sell of compare prices.