Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2004, 02:21 AM   #1
High Octane
CF Newbie

how much would you sell it for

how much would you sell a 1994 supra turbo with 50,000+ miles on it if it were bone stock.

i dont know how much i would sell it for but it would definitly be more than what this idiot is selling it for:

http://cars.kbb.com/go/search/detail...71&aff=carskbb

its amazing how some people sell gold for pennies. im gonna see if my dad will buy it.
High Octane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 01:20 PM   #2
351ci-mustang
CF Newbie

thanks for the website and showing me the car i might just buy it. im serious...
351ci-mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 11:17 PM   #3
High Octane
CF Newbie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 351ci-mustang
thanks for the website and showing me the car i might just buy it. im serious...

too late my dad bought it last night. ha ha. we'r going to do the paper work for it tonight. i knew that if i put it up there would be the risk of it being taken by someone here. i thought before i put it up.
Old 09-27-2004, 11:26 PM   #4
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

are you guy serious? or just having a lil childs play...
Old 09-28-2004, 12:24 AM   #5
High Octane
CF Newbie

my dad seriously buying it tonight. it will be ours because he got it for me because i have to keep a 4.0 average. i am also jewish and i have to study 3 pages of talmud a week, sounds like a little but some people can spend a month on one page. i am breaking my ass for this car. but im am getting so much money for performance parts to get for it, and i want to race it in atco raceway in NJ when im old enough, so its all good.
anyway back to the original question how much would you sell a car like that for?
Old 09-28-2004, 12:35 AM   #6
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Octane
too late my dad bought it last night. ha ha. we'r going to do the paper work for it tonight. i knew that if i put it up there would be the risk of it being taken by someone here. i thought before i put it up.

Quote:
my dad seriously buying it tonight. it will be ours because he got it for me because i have to keep a 4.0 average. i am also jewish and i have to study 3 pages of talmud a week, sounds like a little but some people can spend a month on one page. i am breaking my ass for this car. but im am getting so much money for performance parts to get for it, and i want to race it in atco raceway in NJ when im old enough, so its all good.
anyway back to the original question how much would you sell a car like that for?
Really? Did Daddy go all the way to Tulsa to do the paperwork? Do you really think $6500 is a good price for a car advertised thusly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoSource
"The engine will not start or turn over, will be sold "AS IS" in a non-running condition."
I call liar, liar, pants on fire.

Where are all these little losers coming from?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 12:43 AM   #7
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
i am also jewish and i have to study 3 pages of talmud a week, sounds like a little but some people can spend a month on one page.

i'm truly sorry...I could never stand learning talmud or any of that shit...

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 04:15 AM   #8
High Octane
CF Newbie

i know, i come from a super religious home and my parents a really strict and everything. i also go to a yeshiva. but its not all bad. its a private school and almost everyones parents are rich. im actually not that rich at all compared to any of them. anyway why does vwhobo hate me so badly. so i dissed him once, its not like i didnt apoligize for it.satty explained me how things work on this site and i know not to start up with hobo ever again. i know he is like one of the smartest guys on this site but it doesnt mean i'm stupid, i'm am unexperienced, thats all. im a newbie 15 year old.

by the way the car is only 84 miles away from me. you see i live in bronx. the reason i wanted this car is because i know i will probably never see another one at this price. and i was well aware that it didnt run before i even contemplated of buying it. i got an estimate of how much it'll cost me and its not that bad. in a few years i want to go to the New York automotive and Diesel Institute and learn some courses to become a mechanic so i can one day fix the engine of this car. i wanted to switch the engine to a 2JZ anyway, so it really doesnt matter if it runs or not.

Last edited by High Octane : 09-28-2004 at 04:23 AM.