Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2003, 12:52 AM   #1
HMMMMMMMM

is anyone selling a 1993-95 mazda rx7 or 94 and on supra?

If you are selling a 1993-95 mazda rx7 or a toyota supra 94 and on and it runs send me an e-mail with info price color.. etc. mazdamrx8@hotmail.com if u can include some pictures. im looking for something about $7,500 or less. just something for a first car and something to make better. if possible i want mostly stock if not its ok. i just wanted to make a fully custom job on my car. lurk
Old 06-18-2003, 12:56 AM   #2
Unfedfat
Site Admin

Hey there man,
welcome to the boards!
hope you can find what you're looking for...
Unfedfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 11:06 PM   #3
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

HMMMMMMMM, welcome to the forum. You choose that screen name so when people address you at the beginning of a post, it's like they're making that noise in their throat as they're thinking, right? Very witty 8)
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:05 PM   #4
f1luva92
CF Newbie

i dont no much about the supra but i do know that the third generation rx-7 has a record of the engines dying except in the 95 so u prolly shouldnt get the 93 or 94 unlesss u wanna get new engines all the time
f1luva92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:16 PM   #5
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1luva92
I don't know much about the Supra but I do know that the third generation RX-7 has a record of the engines dying except in the 95, so you probably shouldn't get the 93 or 94 unless you wanna get new engines all the time
...Check the dates next time. And write in proper English...Don't they teach that by grade 8?
Old 01-21-2007, 10:12 PM   #6
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire

I don't care how old this thread is, its still funny to see someone trying to find a 94+ Supra or 93-95 RX-7 for $7500.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:29 PM   #7
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
I don't care how old this thread is, its still funny to see someone trying to find a 94+ Supra or 93-95 RX-7 for $7500.
Yeah. Ha ha. Kinda looks like the joke's on you. If I can find these with a simple 30 second search, imagine how many I could flush out if I put my mind to it.

Besides, you can't expect too much from the guy. He is from Pennsylvania after all. Think, type, submit.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/search...=&keywordsfyc=

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

Last edited by vwhobo : 01-21-2007 at 11:31 PM.
vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:40 PM   #8
Bronxie
Dont know crap about cars

I dunno if you looked, but not all of those are legit. One of those supras, the one that claims to be TT, is not a '98. Look at the pic.

One of the rx7s is a salvage title, another is HEAVILY modded. I don't know if that decreases the value or not.

So I guess it's possible but still not easy.

Driving a lotus is more thrilling than sex.
Bronxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:39 PM   #9
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Yeah. Ha ha. Kinda looks like the joke's on you. If I can find these with a simple 30 second search, imagine how many I could flush out if I put my mind to it.

Besides, you can't expect too much from the guy. He is from Pennsylvania after all. Think, type, submit.

Great, one Supra in the price range that is NOT a 98, and a beat to shit RX-7 with a salvage title. You really showed me up there.
Old 01-25-2007, 07:34 PM   #10
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
Great, one Supra in the price range that is NOT a 98, and a beat to shit RX-7 with a salvage title. You really showed me up there.
A typically moronic response from a typical moron. Here's a newsflash for you Twinkie. The Autotrader Online is a living, breathing thing. The day that I posted those links there were about five Supras and four RX-7's. Today there are only one of each, tomorrow there might be ten. Bottom line is that the cars are out there to be had for the price he's willing to pay. Anyone who is not from Pennsylvania and with half a clue knows;

1. The Autotrader is not the best place to look for that type of car, only the simplest and fastest.

2. Indeed, cars that meet his criteria are available. Anyone with a shred of intellectual honesty knows that... But of course that leaves you out.

Have a shitty day.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote