Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2003, 11:18 PM   #1
lil_miss_hottieuk

Help!! wana no wha dis certain car iz!? plzzzzzzz!!

:?: HELP PLZ!! i really wana no wha da car iz in da music video by blu cantrell n sean paul called breath! itz a gorgeous baby blue soft top with white leather interior i wud b SO SO grateful if sum 1 cud tell me wha it iz plzzzzzzzzz!! fnx loadz :P xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 06-18-2003, 11:31 PM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Re: Help!! wana no wha dis certain car iz!? plzzzzzzz!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_miss_hottieuk
:?: HELP PLZ!! i really wana no wha da car iz in da music video by blu cantrell n sean paul called breath! itz a gorgeous baby blue soft top with white leather interior i wud b SO SO grateful if sum 1 cud tell me wha it iz plzzzzzzzzz!! fnx loadz :P xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please try using the English language next time. The Queen's English would be just fine.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 11:33 PM   #3
lil_miss_hottieuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Quote:

Please try using the English language next time. The Queen's English would be just fine.

sorri!! u can understand it tho cnt ya? xxxx
Old 06-18-2003, 11:37 PM   #4
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No! Something about a video and a car.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 06-18-2003, 11:45 PM   #5
lil_miss_hottieuk

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No! Something about a video and a car.
HELP PLEASE!! i really want to no what the car is in the music video by blu cantrell n sean paul called breath! its a gorgeous baby blue soft top with white leather interior i would be SO SO grateful if someone could tell me what it is please!! thanx loads :P

iz dat betta!? n dya no lol ?????? xxx
Old 06-19-2003, 12:18 AM   #6
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Just for you I subjected myself to watching the video. It appears that the car in question is a Mercedes SL500 Roadster.

Old 06-19-2003, 12:24 AM   #7
lil_miss_hottieuk

Quote:
Just for you I subjected myself to watching the video. It appears that the car in question is a Mercedes SL500 Roadster.

U R AMAZIN lol thankyou so much! wow im gd i fort it mite b a sl 500 lol!! THANKYOU THANKYOU lol!! xxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 06-19-2003, 12:27 AM   #8
Unfedfat
Site Admin

Quote:

LOL!
Unfedfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 02:47 AM   #9
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Quote:

U R AMAZIN lol thankyou so much! wow im gd i fort it mite b a sl 500 lol!! THANKYOU THANKYOU lol!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Huh?!?!?

Old 06-19-2003, 03:54 PM   #10
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

vwhobo, she said -

"You are amazing LOL. Thank you so much! Wow, I'm glad (that I now know what car it is). I thought it might be an SL500 LOL! THANK YOU THANK YOU LOL!! xxxxxxxxxxxx"

How much would you bet that she won't stay here, now that her question's been answered?
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 04:14 PM   #11
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopewite
vwhobo, she said: -

"You are amazing LOL. Thank you so much! Wow, I'm glad (that I now know what car it is). I thought it might be an SL500 LOL! THANK YOU THANK YOU LOL!! xxxxxxxxxxxx"

How much would you bet that she won't stay here, now that her question's been answered?

I wouldn't take that bet for nothing. At least she said thanks.

Old 06-19-2003, 05:10 PM   #12
lil_miss_hottieuk

Quote:

i did actually only cum on 2 1 of these 2 find out ma question lol! i dnt no nufin bout cars lol i lyk em n everythin but no point me stayin on wudnt understand a fing on ere lol!! i prob will b on ere every now n den!! xxx
Old 06-19-2003, 05:12 PM   #13
lil_miss_hottieuk

Quote:

lol i didnt say that actually i sed ... You are amazing LOL. Thank you so much! Wow, I'm good (i meant that in a joke way) I thought it might be an SL500 LOL! THANK YOU THANK YOU LOL!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

lol xxxxxxxx
Old 06-19-2003, 09:20 PM   #14
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

lil_miss_hottieuk, I should have known that "gd" was short for 'good' oops I think that it's more than likely that you're used to sending text messages )
I'll see you around wink
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 09:47 PM   #15
lil_miss_hottieuk

Quote:
lil_miss_hottieuk, I should have known that "gd" was short for 'good' I think that it's more than likely that you're used to sending text messages
I'll see you around

yeh das prob y i tlk lyk dis sorri 4 ne 1 hu duznt undastand me lol ill try n speak betta xxxxxxxxxxxx