Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2004, 06:29 AM   #1
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

b13se-rt, the dumbest guy in CF-History?

This was posted by some newbie here on the forums in one of my eclipse concept threads.

HEY THERE DSMER, I DONT THINK THAT YOUR BLK ECLIPSE BASED ON THE PICS SHOWN RUNS AN 8.76 OR EVEN A 9 SEC 1/4 MI.
Hmm... Could this possibly be the dumbest colaboration of letters in the English language? Lets Find out. Oh its a TSi Talon, not an Eclipse.

1ST OFF YOU DONT EVEN HAVE AN EQUAL LENGTH TURBO MANIFOLD, IT LOOKS TO BE A MORE SOPHISTICATED VERSION OF A LOG MANIFOLD.
Ok and this prohbits the car from runnings 8's?

YOUR INTRCLR IS NOT LARGE ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO COOL ENOUGH AIR TO SUPPORT THE KIND OF POWER OR BOOST YOU WOULD HAVE TO MAKE TO RUN HIGH 8'S!
Yes, even though you can't see the full depth of the intercooler. Thats your judgment call.

THER MAY BE NOS BUT I DIDNT STUDY THE ENGINE BAY ENOUGH TO FIND THE SOLENOIDS.
There is nitrous oxide in the car. 100 shot to be exact. I guess you did'nt "study" hard enough.

IT TOOK STEPHEN PAPADAKIS A HELL OF ALOT MORE THAN YOU GOT TO RUN 8.12 WIHT BACKING FROM SPONSER LIKE AEM AND DRIVERFX.
I could be Stephen Papadakis for all you know. Yes this car does have sponsors.

HE WAS RUNNING METHANOL WITH 8 1600CC INJECTORS AND A CUSTOM TRIM GREDDY T88-HD.
Thats great to know... Why should I care?

YOUR TURBO CANNOT SUPPORT THAT TYPE OF BOOST AND IM SURE YOUR FUEL SYSTEM WOULD NOT BE UP TO THAT TASK.
Really? I suppose you know what turbo the car has also?

FURTHER MORE YOU NEED A BAD ASS IGNTION AND ENGINE MANAGEMENT, WHAT ARE YOU RUNNIN, AN MSD 6AL(NOT GONNA BE ENOUGH). YOUD NEED MOTEC/ELECTROMOTIVE.
No, it runs 8's on the MSD

ILL BUY THAT YOU CAN RUN 10'S MAYBE OR 11'S. THAT IS NOT UNHEARD OF FOR STREET LEGAL CARS.
Haha this just proves that you know absolutley nothing about the subject at hand.

I HAVE A B13 SENTRA THAT RUNS MID-HIGH ELEVENS ON VERY STICKY STREET TIRES AND HIGH 10'S ON SLICKS.
Your Sentra is FWD, thats and AWD Talon. Oh and it ran 8's on street tires.

THIS CLAIM OF 8.76 IS RIDICULOUS.
No, your lack of intelligence is rediculous.

THE TITAN MOTORSPORTS SUPRA WITH 900++HP RUNS HIGH8'S-LOW9'S IN DOT SLICKS.
Ok and? I could elaborate upon hours that HP is not the only factor that determines trap times.

Rather than elaborate all the faults in your reply, I'll simply let the people at CF forums give thier opinion on what they think about your reply. Oh and for the record, the car exist. It did run 8.76 on street tires, the car is street legal and can be driven according to DOT regulations. Here read about it all for yourself http://www.shepracing.com/sr_dragtalon.html

Oh, and if you have not realized by now, the car belongs to Jhon Shepard of Shepard Racing, who I believe still currently holds the record for fastest street tire class or something like that. Since you know oh so much, if you would have stopped to even check the link where those pictures came from you would have found yourself at an article on the car. See for yourself....

"If I only had to deal with one less ignorant person a day, my life would be great" - ME

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 07:29 AM   #2
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!

dont start flaming... who cares what someone says, just ignore it
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 07:36 AM   #3
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazda6man
dont start flaming... who cares what someone says, just ignore it

Don't mistake fact for flaming. I did'nt call the guy any names. I'm not flaming him I'm stating fact.

Old 10-03-2004, 07:54 AM   #4
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!

well, its things like this that starts arguements and flamewars... and we dont need anymore than we already have... i think ive noticed a farily large improvement over the past week, and i dont want it to all go down hill
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 07:09 AM   #5
b13se-rt
CF Newbie

my bust

i will apologize.i did not know of the link. you've got to admit thats a hell of a sleeper, when compared to other cars that run similar times. and a TSi and GS-X are the same platform.

i retract my previos statement.

my bad
b13se-rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 05:25 PM   #6
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
Don't mistake fact for flaming. I did'nt call the guy any names. I'm not flaming him I'm stating fact.

thats wierd.. i could have sworn the thread title said that b13 is the dumbest guy in cf... oh well, i guess i read wrong...

yo, im with mazda.. quit the flaming.. he has already said sorry and admited he was wrong.

b13: welcome to the forums!
Old 10-06-2004, 08:59 PM   #7
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

b13, good move admiting you were wrong. When proven wrong, as long as you admit it, you'll be fine here. Just don't go too far with the I'm right, you're wrong bs.

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 01:50 AM   #8
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki2AY
thats wierd.. i could have sworn the thread title said that b13 is the dumbest guy in cf... oh well, i guess i read wrong...

yo, im with mazda.. quit the flaming.. he has already said sorry and admited he was wrong.

b13: welcome to the forums!

You're damn right you read wrong. If you'd pull your head out your ass for more than 2 seconds it takes you to breathe every single breath of your insignificant life. You would see that the title reads "b13se-rt, the dumbest guy in CF-History?". Now let me run that by you again... "b13se..... History?". One more time just so you can understand "...istory ?"

Now did you catch that? Now if we learned from preschool, questions have question marks. See the resemblance? Question and question mark... Now a question means that the peron stating it is looking for an answer. Ok so lets go back again... "..History(wait here it comes)?" Did you see that?

I hope so, because you're obviously to damn stupid to realize that I have'nt said anything about him since my post BEFORE his. So tell me how am I continuely flaming an individual that "allready applogized" before he even replied back? Oh not thats right you can't tell me cause you're just a lil dumb ****er who keeps poking his nose in places they don't belong.

So you can bitch all you'd like about how I'm flaming you now, but I don't give a flying rats ass. I did'nt ask for your witty ass opinion about me flaming somone. Nor did I wanna hear your stupid idiotic comments in the first place. So maybe you should shut your mouth, because its smarter to stay quiet than blurt out all the idiotic comments you just have within the last 2 scentences..

Stupid people like you never cease to amaze me... I'm anti-polotics, but I vote that the legal abortion age be moved up. Because I'm pro-killing at your stage, you're just to dumb to be wasting earths precious resources.

Old 10-07-2004, 05:04 PM   #9
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

boy do you love to whine allot, i couldnt go on reading past the first paragraph.... look, im going to keep this nice and simple for you ok.. i dont need to write a 700 word post or what so ever..

~dont give me any of that lecturing bull crap.. dont try to make any excuses of a damn question mark... YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT YOU WAS INSTULTING HIM EVEN IF IT WAS A DAMN QUESTION (dont ****ing try to play it off over a damn question mark bitch)... what if i asked people "YO! COULD DSMER POSSIBLY HAVE THE BIGGEST NOSE EVER?" are you telling me that wouldnt be an insult towards you? bitch please... you lil wussy.. stop your whining fag. - and i dont really care if b13 started the insults first, the only problem i had with this whole shit is when you stated that you wasnt flaming at him (insulting him) when actually the thread title it self is an insult).

(oH! and i barrowed this from "WHAT")

(you know, ive been posting for for several months, ive tried so hard to keep my cool and be respectfull trying hard not to be one of you whiners that loves to start flames, im not going to mention names.. i give up. **** the respectfullness its war bitch.!)

ITS THE RETURN OF e.1999-BTNH! yeh thas right! that was me!

Last edited by Ki2AY : 10-07-2004 at 08:24 PM.
Ki2AY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 09:01 PM   #10
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki2AY
boy do you love to whine allot, i couldnt go on reading past the first paragraph.... look, im going to keep this nice and simple for you ok.. i dont need to write a 700 word post or what so ever..

~dont give me any of that lecturing bull crap.. dont try to make any excuses of a damn question mark... YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT YOU WAS INSTULTING HIM EVEN IF IT WAS A DAMN QUESTION (dont ****ing try to play it off over a damn question mark bitch)... what if i asked people "YO! COULD DSMER POSSIBLY HAVE THE BIGGEST NOSE EVER?" are you telling me that wouldnt be an insult towards you? bitch please... you lil wussy.. stop your whining fag. - and i dont really care if b13 started the insults first, the only problem i had with this whole shit is when you stated that you wasnt flaming at him (insulting him) when actually the thread title it self is an insult).

(oH! and i barrowed this from "WHAT")

(you know, ive been posting for for several months, ive tried so hard to keep my cool and be respectfull trying hard not to be one of you whiners that loves to start flames, im not going to mention names.. i give up. **** the respectfullness its war bitch.!)

ITS THE RETURN OF e.1999-BTNH! yeh thas right! that was me!

Hmm... exactly how immature can we get? "Fag? Wussy? Lil Bitch?". Cmon now, if you would have never stuck your nose in places it did'nt belong I would'nt have smacked it back at you. For a further note, quite frankly, I think the question on the size of my nose would be a very good one.

So rahter than stoop to your very childish level. I'll let you have your glory and childish AOL chat-like statements. You may "war" with me if you'd like. It does'nt make me any difference coming from a person of your stature. You've been proven wrong over and over again. I'll be happy to do it again, at any time of the day, month, and year. Thank you have a nice day.

Old 10-08-2004, 04:17 PM   #11
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
Hmm... exactly how immature can we get? "Fag? Wussy? Lil Bitch?". Cmon now, if you would have never stuck your nose in places it did'nt belong I would'nt have smacked it back at you. For a further note, quite frankly, I think the question on the size of my nose would be a very good one.

So rahter than stoop to your very childish level. I'll let you have your glory and childish AOL chat-like statements. You may "war" with me if you'd like. It does'nt make me any difference coming from a person of your stature. You've been proven wrong over and over again. I'll be happy to do it again, at any time of the day, month, and year. Thank you have a nice day.

lets not go running of to a whole new subject like "maturity", if i recall correctly, you told me to "pull my head out of my ass"? its only fair for me to say something with the same level of maturity you lil whiner! keep it where it is, the point is, you claimed you wasnt insulting b13.. and i said you were, lets not go any further "mister grown up". and that is not what you call sticking your nose in places where it dosnt belong.. AND YOU HAVNT SMACKED SHIT BACK AT ME! it was an attempt but you failed.. its a swing and a miss my friend, heck* you have yet to comment me back with my previous post.. so tell me, do you think if i asked people "DOES DSMER HAVE THE BIGGEST NOSE OR WHAT?" tell me if that would be disrespectfull or not... yeh, thats right! SHUT UP! remember THINK THEN TYPE!!! JUST like what your IDOL said, THE HOBO WHOM you suck up to along with DODGERIDAH, tha lil zit boy who thinks he's so smart. and bud, you havnt proven me wrong. if anything else, im pretty sure im winning in this flame war my friend.. *peaces!

Last edited by Ki2AY : 10-08-2004 at 04:33 PM.
Old 10-08-2004, 08:35 PM   #12
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

lets not go running of to a whole new subject like "maturity", if i recall correctly, you told me to "pull my head out of my ass"? its only fair for me to say something with the same level of maturity you lil whiner!
Hmm... would you like to talk about my mother? Or possibly call me more immature childish names?

keep it where it is, the point is, you claimed you wasnt insulting b13.. and i said you were, lets not go any further "mister grown up". and that is not what you call sticking your nose in places where it dosnt belong.. AND YOU HAVNT SMACKED SHIT BACK AT ME!
If you could only see how much of a child you look like right now.

it was an attempt but you failed.. its a swing and a miss my friend, heck* you have yet to comment me back with my previous post.. so tell me, do you think if i asked people "DOES DSMER HAVE THE BIGGEST NOSE OR WHAT?" tell me if that would be disrespectfull or not... yeh, thats right! SHUT UP!
I've allready said that would be a legitimate question. Scroll up about 2 inches. I think you'll find the appropriate information there.

remember THINK THEN TYPE!!! JUST like what your IDOL said, THE HOBO WHOM you suck up to along with DODGERIDAH, tha lil zit boy who thinks he's so smart. and bud, you havnt proven me wrong.
Zit boy? Idol? Sucking up? Meh, I care not to bicker with you false acusations. I still have to remember you were that idiot who argued with ChrisV and got called pond scum.

if anything else, im pretty sure im winning in this flame war my friend.. *peaces!
Flame war? What flame war is this you speak of? Sure you can win whatever you like. I have no problem making "special" accomodations for some of our "special" posters. "Yes you are special, yes you is! Whos Special? Whos special?"

Old 10-08-2004, 09:30 PM   #13
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

guys, tone it down a bit ok?

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 09:54 PM   #14
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum

what a waste of post.. your off talking about other shit.. there was not one line in that post regarding what we was arguing about in the first place you little cunt rag, why dont you go hide and fukc yourself!?...
im still laughing about the fact that you tried to make an excuse of a damn question mark.. AHAHAHAHA! (you must feel really stupid) since you like the word "pond scum" heres some for you, you degenerated hippo vagina, queer bait, sphyllis dripping ass-sore, ass spelunker, Vai para o caralho, putang ina mo, dew lei, Pedophile, Bawbag, douchebag, (for democrats) son of a bush, regurgutated pu$$y fart, pre-pubescent burnt ass smelling offspring of a diseased twat!!! (man i gotta say, if saying imature words like that makes me laugh this much, then i guess im happy to be immature). so bring on the immature insults! it wont effect me!

Last edited by Ki2AY : 10-08-2004 at 09:57 PM.
Old 10-09-2004, 01:12 AM   #15
JRogan
CF Newbie

Why do people always use "maturity" as an insult or a crutch? Flaming is just flaming.

This is like one of those national lampoon movies right? DSMer is the pompous Lamda frat house leader with half a clue from middle class America and Ki2AY is the beer ferret for Animal house despite being from impecible breeding stock? b13se-rt is the guy that gets solid marks, but makes the mistake of trying to fit into the wrong company and trying to talk the talk. mazda6man is the anti war campaigner that inevitably ends up tied to a tree naked with feathers shoved in his..... Satty101 really just goes through the motions of being a grounds prefect, but enjoys the fratenity stouches and polishing his badge.

And VWHobo is the campus lout with turrets syndrome, rides an ear shattering hog, walks the walk and has more street smarts than Fonzie. He has a legion of fans, but most are manchilds who want to hang with him so the other freshmen will think they are tough too. Now and again an unsuspecting freshman makes the mistake of asking him a question about mopeds after learning nothing, but the wrong stuff from the hands off, text book consulting Pat Boone clones who have never lifted a spanner in their lives, but act like oracles.

Is this the storyline? Well it is on just about every other car forum.

Assume the position sir.
JRogan is offline   Reply With Quote