Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2003, 08:19 PM   #1
Chev4life

Horsepower

does anyone know the horsepower rating for a 67 327 chev out of an impala, a 340 out of a road runner, and a 70 350 out of an impala and which would be the best engine to put in a vehicle to race with and kick some import ass!!!!!
Old 06-20-2003, 08:53 PM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Re: Horsepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chev4life
does anyone know the horsepower rating for a 67 327 chev out of an impala, a 340 out of a road runner, and a 70 350 out of an impala and which would be the best engine to put in a vehicle to race with and kick some import ass!!!!!

Well, well, well. Another question that raises more questions that aren't answered. What is the condition of the engines? Are they stock or modified? How are they modified? If they're stock are the SBC's two or four barrels? What year Road Runner? What kind of car are they going into? And on and on and on.

How do you people that ask ambiguous questions like this expect a real answer? Or do you just leave it real vague so you and other people like you can waste bandwidth?

I'll be happy to give you a straight opinion/answer if you'll provide a straight question. Have a nice day.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2003, 08:58 PM   #3
Chev4life

they are all stock motors otherwise i wouldve said they werent they all have 4 barrel carbs and the road runner is a 1970 go it?
Old 06-20-2003, 09:33 PM   #4
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
they are all stock motors otherwise i wouldve said they werent they all have 4 barrel carbs and the road runner is a 1970 go it?

"Go it". What does that mean? So you also wanted people to work on assumptions. As you may know when you assume you make an ass out of you, but not me. Instead of being a smart ass you should have listened and learned but obviously that's to hard.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 06-20-2003, 09:36 PM   #5
Chev4life

i meant got it and hard hard can it be to tell someone the horsepower and torque ratings for those motors and give an opinion on which would be a better engine to race with???????
Old 06-20-2003, 09:37 PM   #6
Chev4life

how hard**
Old 06-21-2003, 12:35 AM   #7
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
i meant got it and hard hard can it be to tell someone the horsepower and torque ratings for those motors and give an opinion on which would be a better engine to race with???????

Have you answered all the questions I posed yet? No you haven't. How hard can that be? If it's not hard for me (or someone else) to quote the ratings, how hard can it be for you to do some research on your own? How can someone give an opinion if they don't know what the question really is?

Bottom line is little man is if you want a thought out intellegent answer, start with a thought out intellegent question.

Old 06-21-2003, 12:41 AM   #8
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:

Very easy to find. Just timed myself, under four minutes for all three.

Old 06-21-2003, 02:00 AM   #9
Chev4life

you know you are a very stuck up and ignorant guy who is prolly 30 years old and has nothing else to do but come on here and be an a**. all i asked and wanted to know was the horsepower ratings and which would be the best overall motor to put in a car to drag race friends with i didnt come on here to listen to you be a c****.
Old 06-21-2003, 12:47 PM   #10
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
you know you are a very stuck up and ignorant guy who is prolly 30 years old and has nothing else to do but come on here and be an a**. all i asked and wanted to know was the horsepower ratings and which would be the best overall motor to put in a car to drag race friends with i didnt come on here to listen to you be a c****.

If I was stuck up I wouldn't have spent this much time trying to answer your question. If I was ignorant I wouldn't know the answer, like you. I'm much older than 30 and this is what I do when taking a break from the important stuff in my life.

You on the other hand STILL haven't answered all of the clarifying questions I posed earlier. In all likelyhood you are a 14 year old wanna-be who doesn't know enough about cars to ask a clear and complete question. You go around asking silly questions you don't even care what the answer is but expect other people to try to come up with the answer.

So where does that leave us. As stated before, I'll be happy to give you a straight opinion/answer if you'll provide a straight question. You have not done that. The ball is in your court.

Old 06-23-2003, 08:40 PM   #11
Chev4life

i found them myself and based my own opinion on the motors and it took me less the 3 minutes to find all 3 of them using sites like www.musclecarclub.com and www.cccvette.com so yeah basically all i wanted was an opinion andthati never got so ill go to a better site for one.
Old 07-03-2003, 05:15 PM   #12
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

I know a car forum site that would be just right for Chev4life lol You know the site that I'm refering to vwhobo mrgreen
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 06:16 PM   #13
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopewite
I know a car forum site that would be just right for Chev4life You know the site that I'm refering to vwhobo

Yeah buddy!

Old 07-06-2003, 08:01 PM   #14
skribflex

vwhobo: you suck.

=)
Old 07-06-2003, 09:56 PM   #15
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by skribflex
vwhobo: you suck.

=)

Who the hell are you, you little piece of shit? What is your beef? Come on out and play if you're man enough.