Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2004, 04:30 AM   #1
BigBadBrat
CF Newbie

built in turbo charger

why does small engine cars have built-in turbo charger and big engine dont? for example.....2.0 liter and down always have built-in turbo why is that? i want a BMW M3 to have a built-in turbo so i dont have to install it myself
Old 10-05-2004, 08:47 AM   #2
heebee
CF Enthusiast

Sorry, this post made my head bleed...
heebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 11:56 AM   #3
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDumbBrat
why does small engine cars have built-in turbo charger and big engine dont? for example.....2.0 liter and down always have built-in turbo why is that? i want a BMW M3 to have a built-in turbo so i dont have to install it myself
Huh??? WTF??? Oh, okay, I get it now. You're having a contest to see who can make-up the most unintelligible post. I think you might have just won.

I still want to know. What in the hell is "corvette ass look hot!" supposed to mean... or is it just to display more of your ample stupidity?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 08:47 PM   #4
SuperJew
I like pie.

I think he's asking in his Neanderthal way

"Why do turbo(s) come standard on cars with smaller engines, such as 2.0 litre engines and smaller, and on cars with larger engines you have to put the turbo(s) on yourself?"

again - this is just what I think. i could have been confused by his neanderthal/retard speech.

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 09:32 PM   #5
Inygknok
El del Supra

if thats wat hes actually asking, then one of the reasons is that bigger engnies are capable of producing more power without stressing that much, cuz they are bigger, duhh. meanwhile, smaller engines need something to give them that extra kick without sacrificing reliability that harshly. getting a 2.0 engine to produce 270 power without a turbo is a bit hard with just 4 pistons, so turbo it from stock n things become a whole lot easier, n without a turbo, that much power would kill reliability compared to a 2.0 with just 180 for example.

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 01:05 AM   #6
SNiPeRViRuS
CF Enthusiast

okay what the f***in hell is wrong with u people. can u for once, not make fun of people. most forums are decent but this is one of the worst. what is wrong with you crazy people. u think ur better than the rest of us. well ur not. i dont see u with a million dollar job and a ferrari, so shut up and help people or just shut up.
SNiPeRViRuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 01:35 AM   #7
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNiPeRViRuS
okay what the f***in hell is wrong with u people. can u for once, not make fun of people. most forums are decent but this is one of the worst. what is wrong with you crazy people. u think ur better than the rest of us. well ur not. i dont see u with a million dollar job and a ferrari, so shut up and help people or just shut up.

yeah....help the man or shut up.

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 02:08 AM   #8
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Hey you, you little 13 year old wanna have hair on your weenie wannabe. Are you entirely sure some people on this forum don't have a Ferrari and/or a million dollar job? Ya see, it's real simple. If you don't like it, don't participate.

Your mommy needs to wash your mouth out with soap. Stupid punk kid.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 10-08-2004, 03:59 AM   #9
SNiPeRViRuS
CF Enthusiast

u think u can take me old timer. i can knock the sht around with u single handedly.
Old 10-08-2004, 04:00 AM   #10
SNiPeRViRuS
CF Enthusiast

rude basta****

maybe retirement is a better idea then u veterans dont have to get so fuk** grouchy.
Old 10-08-2004, 08:27 AM   #11
abless
CF Anti-Mullet

Quote:
rude basta****

maybe retirement is a better idea then u veterans dont have to get so fuk** grouchy.

And then maybe he won't have to deal with dumbfu*ks like you.
Old 10-09-2004, 12:37 AM   #12
SNiPeRViRuS
CF Enthusiast

keep banging ur head against that wall we are better off without u.

and i think that if he retires he wont have anyone to show him when hes wrong. and i am a dumbf**. shows how smart u are. do me a favor, leave and take those prunes with u too.
Old 10-09-2004, 01:45 PM   #13
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
u think u can take me old timer. i can knock the sht around with u single handedly.
Do ya think? Really? Do ya wanna try? Really? Do you know that that post is a threat, which is a federal offense punishable by jail time? I bet some guy named Bubba would just LOVE to have a little bitch like you for a cell mate.

Old 10-09-2004, 06:12 PM   #14
SNiPeRViRuS
CF Enthusiast

thank you for sharing. but i know what an offense is. i also know that since i didnt say that i wud do that, it isnt a threat. i only said that i can. never said i wud. y waste my time on ppl like u? or maybe u couldnt read my post properly. put those reading glasses back on old man.
Old 10-09-2004, 11:16 PM   #15
SNiPeRViRuS
CF Enthusiast

wat speechless, or do u need help popping tose fake teeth back in.