Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Classic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2004, 08:36 AM   #1
JayBacca
CF Newbie

Power Steering Question

Hi, i'm kinda new at muscle cars and classic cars, i currently drive a Honda S2000, but i have fallen in love with the brute power and awe of muscle cars, i plan on buying a 57 Bel Air or a 69 Corvette, but with out power steering its hell to manuever them, i was wondering if there was a kit or somehow someway to get the Bel Air or corvette to have the ease of a modern car.. Thanks..
JayBacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 05:38 PM   #2
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBacca
Hi, i'm kinda new at muscle cars and classic cars, i currently drive a Honda S2000, but i have fallen in love with the brute power and awe of muscle cars, i plan on buying a 57 Bel Air or a 69 Corvette, but with out power steering its hell to manuever them, i was wondering if there was a kit or somehow someway to get the Bel Air or corvette to have the ease of a modern car.. Thanks..
Just get into this.

DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 11:55 AM   #3
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
1. Yes, sort of.

2. A '69 Vette without power steering? Not very likely.

3. If you can't handle driving them without power steering... maybe you shouldn't be driving them. This is the automotive version of natural selection and survival of the fittest.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 12:20 PM   #4
Hooligan
CF Newbie

Quote:

Are you still gonna keep the S2000? Maybe a custom car shop'll do powersteering for ya. Nice choices, tho.
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 02:21 PM   #5
EzMustang
CF Newbie

yeah try doing a U-turn lol..

2003 ford mustang fastback
EzMustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 12:00 AM   #6
JayBacca
CF Newbie

Thanks...

Thanks for the help guys, but i still couldnt get a certain answer, is there a "kit" that i could bolt on? And um, yeah, i plan on keeping the S2000, it's still my baby... =)
JayBacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 01:02 AM   #7
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Thanks for the help guys, but i still couldnt get a certain answer, is there a "kit" that i could bolt on? And um, yeah, i plan on keeping the S2000, it's still my baby... =)
Hey buddy, jump right up there and read post three in this thread again. Your answer, or at least an initial answer is right there. Maybe you have as much trouble reading as you do steering.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote