Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2004, 07:33 PM   #166
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick88Tbird
Hey Sniper...if you have any questions...feel free to shoot me a private message and I'll gladly answer them for you...you'll find there are a lot of people here that give out false information then fight tooth-and-nail over it.
While Tbird is in fact knowledgeble, this is one way of saying he can tell you anything without being challenged. Honest, true information is freely given up front where everyone can see it. Good BS and lousy opinions are given in private where there are no checks and balances. Think about it.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004, 08:29 PM   #167
SNiPeRViRuS
CF Enthusiast

I think Tbird was refering to questions about the forum itself. i.e, sigs. Why waste space on the forums for questions like that when I could ask someone willing to tell me through a private message?
Old 11-14-2004, 11:28 PM   #168
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

hmm...still a bit big. Could re-size it so it's smaller? Like, less pixels? Thanks man. LP rocks BTW!

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 01:08 AM   #169
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

That was a good one too.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 05-03-2006, 02:24 AM   #170
Benson
seeking snappy title.

What the FUCK?
Benson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 02:53 AM   #171
97Talonchik
discombobulated

Interesting read nonetheless.
97Talonchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 03:54 AM   #172
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Wow, that was a long thread...Amusing, but long lol

My favourite quotes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
I think it takes more than 16 yrs to build up a post count like mine...
Boy was he foolish

Quote:
Originally Posted by What
Everyone, it is time for some butter.
I'm going to apply some butter on the cutter.
The cutter takes the butter from the butter and puts it on the butter..... peanut butter that is.
But saying butter twice is too confusing, lets called the peanut butter "nutter".

Oh no! That's too much butter! Oh, oops! I meant nutter.
Take the cutter and remove some nutter....
Remove it bitch! Did I stutter?

Get out of the way! Give me the cutter.
Wipe your tears on this towel and polish my putter.
I want to play some golf...

As you can see, I posted non-sense. That's what this thread has become. NONSENSE.

All you bitches, can polish my putter....until I nutter...
This just made me laugh
Old 05-03-2006, 05:40 PM   #173
musclecarneon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy04
Why must some of the people on here insist upon being so mean to eachother. You guys answer questions and write replies like you are the all might car gods and anyone who may have a question or may be on here to learn a little more about cars is stupid and not good enough to be on your forums. You pick on a 13 year old kid who just wants to get into cars. How mean is that?? Also, you pick on the girls like we're totally oblivious to the car world. Let me give you some insite, girls know just as much as boys if its there thing. We read the same shit and probably have close to the same ideas on how to make a car better. Just because we like pink paint jobs doesn't mean we don't know how to bust your bubble on the track. So for all of you all might gods out there, quit. You are adting like 13 year olds yourself. If people with questions annoy you just don't read there posts.
We're mean to each other because guys let off steam by swearing and waving their fists. And we think we're almighty car gods because all guys are naturally arrogant and self-centered, unless they're gay. But I, personally, do not pick on girls. Now that you have identified yourself as a girl, I hereby swear and promise that I will not pick on you.
P.S: Except to say that cars with pink paint jobs look really @#$% weird and my car can kick your car's tailpipe on the track.
musclecarneon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 05:41 PM   #174
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclecarneon
We're mean to each other because guys let off steam by swearing and waving their fists. And we think we're almighty car gods because all guys are naturally arrogant and self-centered, unless they're gay. But I, personally, do not pick on girls. Now that you have identified yourself as a girl, I hereby swear and promise that I will not pick on you.
P.S: Except to say that cars with pink paint jobs look really @#$% weird and my car can kick your car's tailpipe on the track.
Further proof that you are truly a stupid f*ck. The post that you just responded to is 18 months old. Good job moron.

Old 05-03-2006, 05:43 PM   #175
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclecarneon
You do realise that this thread is like 18months old, don't you? and that Chrissy probably hasn't posted sinse? also, this thread has 9 or so pages...and it would be hard pushed to happen over night!

While we're on the subject though, I'm niether arrogant or self centered, and I'm certainly not gay....btw, musclecarneon, I deleted two of your posts as you are clearly after a flame war!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48

Last edited by Cliffy : 05-03-2006 at 05:50 PM.
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 05:51 PM   #176
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Where'd it go?

Old 05-03-2006, 05:55 PM   #177
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Where'd it go?
I deleted two of his posts before I saw your response, as mine was posted beneath yours, thus going unnoticed. It appered that he was just after a flame war for no apparent reason (I believe he did quote something....but I thought it was an old post, woops). However, you were stating a fact, and he was after a flame war, so really, it was for the best anyway!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Old 05-03-2006, 05:56 PM   #178
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
I deleted two of his posts before I saw your response, as mine was posted beneath yours, thus going unnoticed. It appered that he was just after a flame war for no apparent reason (I believe he did quote something....but I thought it was an old post, woops). However, you were stating a fact, and he was after a flame war, so really, it was for the best anyway!
Okie dokie, at least now I know I'm not going crazy(er).

Old 05-03-2006, 05:58 PM   #179
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Okie dokie, at least now I know I'm not going crazy(er).
No, as long as you're not hearing voices in your head lol

Old 05-03-2006, 06:42 PM   #180
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
No, as long as you're not hearing voices in your head lol

when I had to watch a wizard of oz showcase at work till 1 in the morning with semi sleep deprivasion, the security gaurd left me with this...you know you've lost it when they start to talk to you. Sadly to say it almost happened.