Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2004, 01:17 AM   #16
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by beemer
No, I meant elders on the boards. And yeah, I think I will change the post count to 800. And lastly, BavarianWheels, assuming that you are at least 16, remember that you too were once 13.
Yeah Bav, assuming that you're at least 16. I bet you're not a day over ***CENSORED***. Can you prove it. My dad can beat up your dad. Have you "done it" yet?
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 02:55 AM   #17
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue
 
BavarianWheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Yeah Bav, assuming that you're at least 16. I bet you're not a day over ***CENSORED***. Can you prove it. My dad can beat up your dad. Have you "done it" yet?

I think it takes more than 16 yrs to build up a post count like mine...
.
.
__________________

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 09:31 PM   #18
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire
 
DSMer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,639
I love how people like to piss and moan when confronted with vaiable proof. Once their opinions and beliefs are contradicted by someone else's they become belligerent. Then when they get told off, they wanna complain about how unfair people are treating them. Its the cycle of life, there will always be annoying young brats, middle age people, and elders. Theres a pretty damn good reason why people under 18 are'nt allowed to vote.

Its as simple as accepting when you are wrong, especially when somone almost 2-3x's your age is telling you. If you can't act mature enough to accept simple facts and must repeatedly flaunt your ass arround like you're the allmighty. You are going to get "flamed", so to speak. It would happen on forums, and in real life. Its just that it tends to happen more in the forums because if some 16yr old kid came up to my car talking out his ass, he'd be soon muffled by the size 10 I put in his ass....

Personally we need more vwhobos, dodgeridas, ChrisV's, Bav's, tbaxleyjr's, arround. Even if some of them are completle asshole (no pun intended), they know their shit and keep the youngins from spreading the ignorance... Kind of like the antidote for ignorance. *I like that analogy* Point being stop bitching about the "elders" and go learn something newbs....
__________________

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 11:16 PM   #19
What
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Costa Nocha
Posts: 652
Well.....

Last edited by What : 10-23-2004 at 11:23 PM.
What is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 11:25 PM   #20
What
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Costa Nocha
Posts: 652
Everyone, it is time for some butter.
I'm going to apply some butter on the cutter.
The cutter takes the butter from the butter and puts it on the butter..... peanut butter that is.
But saying butter twice is too confusing, lets called the peanut butter "nutter".

Oh no! That's too much butter! Oh, oops! I meant nutter.
Take the cutter and remove some nutter....
Remove it bitch! Did I stutter?

Get out of the way! Give me the cutter.
Wipe your tears on this towel and polish my putter.
I want to play some golf...


As you can see, I posted non-sense. That's what this thread has become. NONSENSE.

All you bitches, can polish my putter....until I nutter...
What is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 08:54 PM   #21
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Wasn't nonsense until you arrived, as usual.
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 02:02 PM   #22
chrissy04
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Riverview, FL (tampa area)
Posts: 32
Ok, Well for starters, the reason I didn't not reply when asked a question is probably because I haven't even been back to the forum yet. Either way I'm not here to "prove" my knowledge nor do I car if you really believe my car. I had the fun with it so thats what was important. I've also grown up in the race scene so I know what I learned. And as for the elders, If they think there hot shit because of status they need to remember that there knowledge is only as good to them as they let it be. They can sit on here and nit pick at kids trying to learn and laugh because they know the answer and the people trying to learn don't or they can answer the question and use there knowledge for a good. I'm sorry but I remeber tring to learn some things and I'm sure I was pretty annoying at the shop too but I learned because someone answered my questions no matter how dumb they were. That's what learning is all about, making a guess and asking if its right. Atleast these kids are trying to make a quess and asking if its right as opposed to showing up on here one day and saying ok teach me everything. The saddest part is that most of the tought guys on here that spend their time picking on the little guys are the guys that really don't know too much, they know enough to keep up in a "street racer" convo but could never keep up with someone whom has built a motor from the frame. I've built a motor with a good friend of mine and I can talk but I'll be honest in saying that there are many things I would sit back and listen too because I would have trouble keeping up. Granted I've only built one from the frame. So girls can learn and people should be nice.
chrissy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 03:43 PM   #23
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Did you even read what I had posted in response to you? because you still seem to have a HUGE misunderstanding of what's going on here, and seem to completely ignore the fact that we have said that trying to learn isnt' the problem. It isn't the questions that are the problem, it's the people who prove they don't know anything that want to ARGUE with those that do that are the problem. We don't nit pick those trying to learn, we nit pick those that think they already know it, then prove that they don't by making completely ridiculous statements.

Read it again and try to understand. And remove that huge chip off your shoulder. Making statements that have no basis in fact and then arguing about those statments is the issue.

Your statement about how we think we are "hot shit" really shows how little you understand, and how big a chip you have on your shoulder. Read my post to you, especially the second half.

No one is saying girls can't learn. My wife helps build my cars. She's also a pretty decent race driver, as is my sister (who is a regional SCCA champion slalom racer). But so many girls in the scene are like you: a huge chip on their shoulder who know a little bit, but think that that means they know as much as anyone, and that anyone who points out where they are wrong simply hates girls who know anything about cars. That couldn't be further from the truth.

I don't play games and dance around the issues. If that's construed as being mean, then so be it. This isn't a babysitting service.
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com

Last edited by ChrisV : 10-26-2004 at 03:45 PM.
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 11:49 PM   #24
What
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Costa Nocha
Posts: 652
The "asshole" problem isn't just limited to the elders, Chrissy04. Some of the youngsters got it too. But the biggest asshole, vwhobo, leads the group of smaller assholes. For some reason, everyone idols this big asshole. That's probably why there have been so many baby assholes; they want to be idolized like the big asshole is idolized.

People should learn to tune out the assholes or do research away from this forum. They won't stop being assholes, they'll never change, so don't depend on an answer from them. They'll kill this forum. Eventually, they'll drive away all of the new members, and it will just be a forum full of assholes. Assholes don't ask questions, and they don't start threads. This forum will grow quiet, like it is starting to do.

That's why I have been sent here to eliminate these assholes..(they're also known as bitches). Don't worry Chrissy, I'll save you.

But seriously, if you have a question, and I know the answer to it, I'll answer it for you and I won't make you feel bad about not knowing.
What is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 12:46 AM   #25
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twhat
The "asshole" problem isn't just limited to the elders, Chrissy04. Some of the youngsters got it too. But the biggest asshole, vwhobo, leads the group of smaller assholes. For some reason, everyone idols this big asshole. That's probably why there have been so many baby assholes; they want to be idolized like the big asshole is idolized.

People should learn to tune out the assholes or do research away from this forum. They won't stop being assholes, they'll never change, so don't depend on an answer from them. They'll kill this forum. Eventually, they'll drive away all of the new members, and it will just be a forum full of assholes. Assholes don't ask questions, and they don't start threads. This forum will grow quiet, like it is starting to do.

That's why I have been sent here to eliminate these assholes..(they're also known as bitches). Don't worry Chrissy, I'll save you.

But seriously, if you have a question, and I know the answer to it, I'll answer it for you and I won't make you feel bad about not knowing.
Twhat, do not speak unless spoken to. While I am proud to be the number one asshole on this forum you are the forum twhat and no doubt the well used twhat for everyone at LSU. Yes Twhat, the more you post on this forum the more we all know about you. Keep in mind Twhat that I have decertified you and made you my beginner bitch previously and that is the rank you currently maintain.

BTW Twhat, you have proven that you have absolutely no useful automotive knowledge so... How are you going to answer anyone's questions with a useful and correct answer? The answer to that is you won't. Go away my little worthless twhat before I eliminate you.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 02:42 AM   #26
Satty101
CF's L body Freak
 
Satty101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Colorado Springs CO
Posts: 2,865
Ok, let's do this. Here is a couple questions for "What" to answer in the next 72 hours. From Tuesday at 8:30 till Friday at 8:30. My questions to you "What" are about Berettas and nothing a little bit of time searching the internet can't find. My questions are these:

What is the only 3 colors the 1988 Chevrolet Beretta GTU was available in?

What was the first year the Beretta GTZ was made?

What were the only 2 Beretta models made in 1996, the Beretta's last year of production? (They only made 6 models through the Beretta's 9 years of existance. Base, GT, GTU, GTZ, Indy, Z26)

What were the only 2 engines available for the 1992 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ?


You have 72 hours What. Have fun...
__________________
My cars:

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 02:50 AM   #27
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Whoo hoo I am an elder!

But anyways:
When I was a noob, I made a post in the (ancient) Imports vs. American Muscle that was uneducated, ignorant, and completely incorrect, and so I was ostracized and was put on probation (this probation started in March and ended in April). How did I learn to (the mantra of CF) THINK. TYPE. SUBMIT.? vwhobo. He is the entire reason that this forum stays together, and is a place a learning because of his "asshole-ness." It is by his, and others, vicious styles of thought that those who take the time to, learn about cars and become one of the great members of CF. If you think that they pick on specific members of the Flood of Noobs, think again. The attacks and posts created by those members, such as hobo, are sparked by the ignorant and incorrect posts made by the noobs that are later attacked. THEY BRING IT ON THEMSELVES! Never think that vwhobo, etc. are doing these posts to be assholes, and to pick on random people, they do it because the noobs put themselves up to it.

Now weither you read that or not, I am done.

__________________
John

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 02:51 AM   #28
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty101
Ok, let's do this. Here is a couple questions for "What" to answer in the next 72 hours. From Tuesday at 8:30 till Friday at 8:30. My questions to you "What" are about Berettas and nothing a little bit of time searching the internet can't find. My questions are these:

What is the only 3 colors the 1988 Chevrolet Beretta GTU was available in?

What was the first year the Beretta GTZ was made?

What were the only 2 Beretta models made in 1996, the Beretta's last year of production? (They only made 6 models through the Beretta's 9 years of existance. Base, GT, GTU, GTZ, Indy, Z26)

What were the only 2 engines available for the 1992 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ?


You have 72 hours What. Have fun...
Satty, I've officially changed his name to Twhat. Get it right... or you're next.

BTW, good questions.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 03:40 AM   #29
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire
 
DSMer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,639
Those are not good questions, because they won't prove that he knows anything. As he can just simply find the information on the internet.

The problem entails when you have people who simply regurgitate somone elses opinion, or facts that they misinterpreted from a source and try to reiterate it as their own thoughts. It really gets frustrating, when someone with no experience in that field, and they openly admit they have no experience, attempts to tell you that you are wrong when you have years upon years of experience with that particular field.

What, or twhat as vwhobo likes to refer to him as, is simply just as his name implies. Everytime he opens his mouth and allows his opinion to be expressed you say "What?" Thats all he is, no more no less.
__________________

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 03:44 AM   #30
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
Those are not good questions, because they won't prove that he knows anything. As he can just simply find the information on the internet.

The problem entails when you have people who simply regurgitate somone elses opinion, or facts that they misinterpreted from a source and try to reiterate it as their own thoughts. It really gets frustrating, when someone with no experience in that field, and they openly admit they have no experience, attempts to tell you that you are wrong when you have years upon years of experience with that particular field.

What, or twhat as vwhobo likes to refer to him as, is simply just as his name implies. Everytime he opens his mouth and allows his opinion to be expressed you say "What?" Thats all he is, no more no less.
Ummm, no. He's a worthless little douche bag too.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.