Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2004, 02:26 PM   #1
chevypwr6
CF Newbie

Cts-v

Tell me what u guys think. I think the car is freekin awsome!

"With enough horsepower, even gravity can be affected"

"Keep the shiny side up"

chevypwr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 01:40 AM   #2
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevypwr6
Tell me what u guys think. I think the car is freekin awsome!

Another example of an "e-tard" who can't properly use that serch function.

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 04:17 AM   #3
Besonderekrafte
CF Newbie

i think he just wanted to hear others opinions....jeez....every1 hasta be better than every1 here dont they...i love the CTS-v's also man they kick butt!

=Alex=
Besonderekrafte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 04:38 AM   #4
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besonderekrafte
i think he just wanted to hear others opinions....jeez....every1 hasta be better than every1 here dont they...i love the CTS-v's also man they kick butt!

=Alex=

No everyone does'nt have to be better. That does'nt exclude idiots from posting irrefutably stuid question and using extremly poor grammar. If you and e-tard over here took the time to actually use that thing called the search button, you'd obviously see there is an 80+post thread of opinions, facts, and information on the CTS-V. Of course you two dipshits need to be spoonfed every piece of fecking information.

Old 10-25-2004, 05:14 PM   #5
chevypwr6
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
No everyone does'nt have to be better. That does'nt exclude idiots from posting irrefutably stuid question and using extremly poor grammar. If you and e-tard over here took the time to actually use that thing called the search button, you'd obviously see there is an 80+post thread of opinions, facts, and information on the CTS-V. Of course you two dipshits need to be spoonfed every piece of fecking information.

Hey..the is the so called "E-tard" as your small mind put it. If u have nothing better to do with your small worth less life then sit in the basement of your parents house and come down on someone that just wanted an opinion then u need some serious help my retarded friend....get a life jerk off

"Keep the shiny side up"

Last edited by chevypwr6 : 10-25-2004 at 05:16 PM.
Old 10-26-2004, 12:35 AM   #6
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Hey..the is the so called "E-tard" as your small mind put it.
This is not even grammaticly correct; but you say I'm the one with a small mind? Maybe reading a dictionary to add to the vernacular of your insignifiant life well help you feel better? No I think not, you're just a dumbass. You can't even properly adress another person of the human race ,in a language that you learned from a child, coherently. So you've now been demoted to pond scum. You can reclaim your right to be human once you follow further directions below.

If u have nothing better to do with your small worth less life then sit in the basement of your parents house and come down on someone that just wanted an opinion then u need some serious help my retarded friend....get a life jerk off
Rather than warrant you an explination of how much more I accomplish than you do in a week with every single breath I take, I'll say this as simple as can possibly be put. I'm not your friend, and I don't spoonfeed idiots like yourself information that can simply be found by typing in 4 characters on a search bar. If you were'nt such an moron I would'nt be typing this now would I? In the words of the hobo THINK, TYPE, SUBMIT.

Last edited by DSMer : 10-26-2004 at 12:39 AM.
Old 10-26-2004, 04:00 PM   #7
chevypwr6
CF Newbie

So...let me see if i understand...i have been told to read the dictionary to further expand my vocabulary by the bigest retard i think i have ever come into conatct with. hmm....i think i have better things to do with my time then read a dictionary, nor do i feel that i need too. I guess all that time sitting in front of your computer screen has drained all the information your small brain had at one point in time about human interaction, and how people dont take kinly to insults and android like responces when they were just asking for your opinion......second of all i dont want to be your friend...i dont need you as a friend...in fact i dont even value your opinion...im just keeping this up as a form of amusement while i work....its poeple that make this whole forum thing an anoying thing to do. next time u have a wise ass remark keep it to your self because i really could care less...i also find it extreamly funny that you have nothing better to at night then sit your ass in front of a computer screen and bad mouth people, is your life that worthless? if so then thats really funny and i pitty you. I find this whole thing very funny you jerk off.

"Keep the shiny side up"

Old 10-26-2004, 09:14 PM   #8
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
So...let me see if i understand...i have been told to read the dictionary to further expand my vocabulary by the bigest retard i think i have ever come into conatct with. hmm....i think i have better things to do with my time then read a dictionary, nor do i feel that i need too. I guess all that time sitting in front of your computer screen has drained all the information your small brain had at one point in time about human interaction, and how people dont take kinly to insults and android like responces when they were just asking for your opinion......second of all i dont want to be your friend...i dont need you as a friend...in fact i dont even value your opinion...im just keeping this up as a form of amusement while i work....its poeple that make this whole forum thing an anoying thing to do. next time u have a wise ass remark keep it to your self because i really could care less...i also find it extreamly funny that you have nothing better to at night then sit your ass in front of a computer screen and bad mouth people, is your life that worthless? if so then thats really funny and i pitty you. I find this whole thing very funny you jerk off.

Pondscum has almost learned how to properly type an conjugate the english language(well not quite, but you're getting there). While you bore me with your poorly written attempt at a rebuttle, with more misused words than complicated apherisms. I can only take the time out of my very busy schedule to laugh at an ignorant idiot like yourself.

Might I mind you, if you did'nt want an opinion. Why come to a forum? Better yet, why enter a thread that direclty ask for opinions? Even more better than the two that proceeded it, why even write it? While you're dickless mind games won't work on me, I'll simply have to express my oppopsition in lamens terminology. For lack of better words, you're new to these forums and you're walzting in here like you own the place. If you'd use the search button, like the rules clearly state, you would'nt be labeld the pond scum that you so deserve to be. Again, you know nothing about cars; yet you're at an automotive forum? Your the pinnacle of a new age of idiots. The rejects of the knife drawer. The insignificant specs of meaningless shit.... and I could go on. Need I not, shapen up newb. If you can't grasp simple rules now, then you're in for alot of gripe in the near and distant future. You're in a priveladged position to learn, so shut up, look alive, and listen.... Thank you that is all..

Old 10-27-2004, 05:14 PM   #9
chevypwr6
CF Newbie

thank god that ramble is over. i am a newb to this forum, not others. and i also have never ran into such a worthless piece of animal dropings in any other forum. And yes, your right, i asked for an opinion on a CAR...not your opinion on me...i think your in the wrong forum if thats the kind of information your giving out. Now tell me again how i know nothing about cars..lets see..i guess u were ther when i built my 70' chevelle SS from the tires up...u were there when i tore down and rebuilt the motor for it...while i converted it to four wheel disk brakes...sanded...painted...tuned...and ran it...oh thats right..again you are spewing things out of your worthless mouth that you have no idea about. i guess u think just because i asked for an opinion i automatically have no idead about cars? am i mistaken? i dont think so. so next time u have something to say just remember i consider you as worthless as the corn in my shit.

"Keep the shiny side up"

Old 10-27-2004, 07:08 PM   #10
Sick88Tbird
Master of the Fox-chassis

first off, if you take the time to examine the contents of your bowel movements, you really have no life. I don't believe you did any sort of restoration on any chevelle....you seem to have little to no knowledge of cars. On the same token, an untrained monkey with a phone could restore a chevelle, there are so many information sources on parts, repairs, and modifications it's not even funny. I think you read all that shit you wasted your time posting from a magazine. You are nothing, nor will you ever amount to anything with your current attitude. DSMer makes excellent points in his posts but you seem to post your thoughts a little more scattered and incoherently. You also do a terrible job of trying to use the English language...

e.g.-freekin(freaking), disk(disc), ther(there), idead(idea), too(to), kinly(kindly), responces(responses), anoying(annoying), extreamly(extremely), pitty(pity), awsome(awesome), u(you).

These are all words you used in your postings. The spelling in parenthesis is the correct spelling of each preceeding mis-spelled word. As you can see, your ability to read/comprehend and spell is quite poor. I'm sure I missed a few, but I'm not spending more than 5 minutes posting. Thank-you and goodbye.

1988 Cougar XR-7- HO/T-5 conversion, cracked block prevented from reaching full potential.

RIP '88 T-Bird....14.1@98.7mph...best sleeper in So. Jersey, now it's taking a permanent dirt nap.

Last edited by Sick88Tbird : 10-27-2004 at 07:10 PM.
Sick88Tbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 08:11 PM   #11
chevypwr6
CF Newbie

how do u have any right to even comment on the fact that i restored a chevelle or not...it was built from the ground up so i think u need "some" sort know how in order to do that...so in responce to that...go screw your self, unless you accually have some piece of fact that you can use to back up your meaningless comment.

in responce to my spelling errors...i didnt realize that this forum was created in order to correct peoples spelling mistakes...and if u really took the time do do that i think it is you that has no life...and thats pretty sad...u really need to get one.

as for the corn in my bowel movements...if u accually took that literally then yout IQ really must be as low as your last post suggest. maybe you need to spend five minutes and think before you post something that makes you sound more stupid then you probably are.

"Keep the shiny side up"

Old 10-27-2004, 09:04 PM   #12
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick88Tbird
first off, if you take the time to examine the contents of your bowel movements, you really have no life. I don't believe you did any sort of restoration on any chevelle....you seem to have little to no knowledge of cars. On the same token, an untrained monkey with a phone could restore a chevelle, there are so many information sources on parts, repairs, and modifications it's not even funny. I think you read all that shit you wasted your time posting from a magazine. You are nothing, nor will you ever amount to anything with your current attitude. DSMer makes excellent points in his posts but you seem to post your thoughts a little more scattered and incoherently. You also do a terrible job of trying to use the English language...

e.g.-freekin(freaking), disk(disc), ther(there), idead(idea), too(to), kinly(kindly), responces(responses), anoying(annoying), extreamly(extremely), pitty(pity), awsome(awesome), u(you).

These are all words you used in your postings. The spelling in parenthesis is the correct spelling of each preceeding mis-spelled word. As you can see, your ability to read/comprehend and spell is quite poor. I'm sure I missed a few, but I'm not spending more than 5 minutes posting. Thank-you and goodbye.

Haha, I was going to comment on his abusive use of the english language. Instead I simple refer to him as pondscum. I seriously doubt hes restored anything with the letters "SS" in it. Of coruse thats just me. Don't take it to the hear pondscum, but this is an internet enviorment. I don't know you and I can't see you or hear you speak. So you are only represented as well as your ability to correctly type the english language and share useful valid information about vehicles(or anything of the vehicular nature). Quite frankly, "go screw yourself" or "this freekin car is awesome" really portraits the use of 16 maybe even 14 year olds vocabulary.

Thus entailing, blah blah blah.... we can't take your claims serious and etc... So anyways pondscum, have fun viewing the remnants of your feces.

Old 10-27-2004, 09:37 PM   #13
chevypwr6
CF Newbie

dont speak anymore....you will sound alot smarter

"Keep the shiny side up"

Old 10-27-2004, 09:46 PM   #14
abless
CF Anti-Mullet

Quote:
dont speak anymore....you will sound alot smarter

That's odd. I was just about to say the exact same thing to you.
Old 10-27-2004, 10:42 PM   #15
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abless
That's odd. I was just about to say the exact same thing to you.

here it comes...

(pimp slap 2.0)

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote