Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2004, 03:19 PM   #1
dmills27ny
CF Newbie

corvette bluedevil? anyone else got info

I have seen pictures on the internet of a blue corvette nicknamed bluedevil, has 427 superchargedv-8 and reworked front fascia along with other suspension mods. Has anyone seen this car too or have more info on it? gm gonna produce very few, would be cool if it happens.
dmills27ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 04:35 PM   #2
chevypwr6
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmills27ny
I have seen pictures on the internet of a blue corvette nicknamed bluedevil, has 427 superchargedv-8 and reworked front fascia along with other suspension mods. Has anyone seen this car too or have more info on it? gm gonna produce very few, would be cool if it happens.

All i know is supposed to have something to the tune of 625 HP and it will use lightweight carbon fiber for key body parts, reducing weight by several hundred pounds to drop the super C6 to about 2900 pounds.

i also herd that it is twin turbo charged..not super charged..but im not sure which is true

its supposed to be competition for the Ford Gt...personally...i would take the Vette!

"With enough horsepower, even gravity can be affected"

"Keep the shiny side up"

chevypwr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 08:12 PM   #3
dmills27ny
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevypwr6
All i know is supposed to have something to the tune of 625 HP and it will use lightweight carbon fiber for key body parts, reducing weight by several hundred pounds to drop the super C6 to about 2900 pounds.

i also herd that it is twin turbo charged..not super charged..but im not sure which is true

its supposed to be competition for the Ford Gt...personally...i would take the Vette!

thanx for the picture this thing is sweeet.
dmills27ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 05:12 PM   #4
chevypwr6
CF Newbie

yea no problem...thats just one of those "artist renderings"...not from gm...just an idea of what it might look like

"With enough horsepower, even gravity can be affected"

"Keep the shiny side up"

chevypwr6 is offline   Reply With Quote