Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 02:57 AM   #48
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
whats a camero?

oooo!!! I WANT TO KICK HIS ASS!!!!!!! It's CamAro dumbass!! If it's one of your favorite cars, THEN WHY THE **** CAN'T YOU SPELL IT RIGHT!!!!!

YOU PEOPLE PISS ME OFF!!!

to answer a question without need of more posts, that was directed to Vaspier. Not you SJ

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 08:32 AM   #49
Vaspier
CF Newbie

well then, people like you piss me off when you cant take a joke asshole. its an inside joke between me and my friends. retards like you give forums a bad name "typo, FLAME HIM EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NO REAL REASON TO!" get a life man, really.
Vaspier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 11:45 AM   #50
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaspier
its an inside joke between me and my friends.

"Camero" = an inside joke between you and your friends as opposed to a simple spelling mistake?

Of course it does
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 02:06 PM   #51
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
well then, people like you piss me off when you cant take a joke asshole. its an inside joke between me and my friends. retards like you give forums a bad name "typo, FLAME HIM EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NO REAL REASON TO!" get a life man, really.
And of course all of your friends are on this board so they know about the inside joke. And the oldtimers here are all in on it too. You need to get a life.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 07:54 PM   #52
Vaspier
CF Newbie

alright then, looks like there are absolutly no forums now that have any decent people. why must you all be so quick to jump on someone about something? is it the fact that in the virtual world you can make yourself seem like some kind of really cool person by cutting other people down when they joke around or spell something wrong? if you were to type something wrong would i jump all over you with the help of an entire forum to flame you just because of ONE LETTER?! no, because whats the use? maybe for you it makes you feel like someone important or special, getting all your friends on here to flame someone new. i came here to ask a question about my car, a simple task, thought i might stop by more often cause i like cars and talking about them. but i guess thats too much to ask now days. you go ahead and stay here, making fun of anyone that decides to show some of their personal side, but as for that "you need to get a life" ive got one, and it doesnt include coming into forums searching for people to harass, that is just sad.

Last edited by Vaspier : 02-12-2004 at 07:57 PM.
Old 02-12-2004, 08:07 PM   #53
Lun4tic
CF Newbie

Okay wait, okay, okay, wait, okay, wait...

WHO needs to get a life? The guy who registered THIS MONTH, with SIX COUNT 'EM SIX posts? No. The guy who registered this month LAST YEAR, with over TWO THOUSAND, thats 2000, posts on a crappy car forum where every creams their pants over cars they can't afford and then ridicule some one for a spelling mistake or inside joke.

Quote:
oooo!!! I WANT TO KICK HIS ASS!!!!!!! It's CamAro dumbass!! If it's one of your favorite cars, THEN WHY THE **** CAN'T YOU SPELL IT RIGHT!!!!!

Wtf is 'oooo'? I WANT TO KICK YOUR ASS!!!!! It's ooooH dumbass. The reality of the situation is you couldn't kick a cat's ass because you troll a car forum and run spellchecks on everybody's posts.

This forum was just owned, you can now return to your regularly scheduled idiocy.
Lun4tic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 08:10 PM   #54
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
alright then, looks like there are absolutly no forums now that have any decent people. why must you all be so quick to jump on someone about something? is it the fact that in the virtual world you can make yourself seem like some kind of really cool person by cutting other people down when they joke around or spell something wrong? if you were to type something wrong would i jump all over you with the help of an entire forum to flame you just because of ONE LETTER?! no, because whats the use? maybe for you it makes you feel like someone important or special, getting all your friends on here to flame someone new. i came here to ask a question about my car, a simple task, thought i might stop by more often cause i like cars and talking about them. but i guess thats too much to ask now days. you go ahead and stay here, making fun of anyone that decides to show some of their personal side, but as for that "you need to get a life" ive got one, and it doesnt include coming into forums searching for people to harass, that is just sad.
The fact is I don't really care about the misspelling, but you sure seem thin skinned about it. Why couldn't you just say "yep, I screwed up" instead of making up a story? And I hate to point this out to you (no I don't), YOU are the first person who came up with the idea in this thread that someone needs to get a life.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 02-12-2004, 08:15 PM   #55
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lun4tic
Okay wait, okay, okay, wait, okay, wait...

WHO needs to get a life? The guy who registered THIS MONTH, with SIX COUNT 'EM SIX posts? No. The guy who registered this month LAST YEAR, with over TWO THOUSAND, thats 2000, posts on a crappy car forum where every creams their pants over cars they can't afford and then ridicule some one for a spelling mistake or inside joke.

Wtf is 'oooo'? I WANT TO KICK YOUR ASS!!!!! It's ooooH dumbass. The reality of the situation is you couldn't kick a cat's ass because you troll a car forum and run spellchecks on everybody's posts.

This forum was just owned, you can now return to your regularly scheduled idiocy.
WTF are you on about? You obviously have no concept of which you speak. Anybody who uses "owned" in their daily conversation has serious issues. And people who "troll" forums to look for something to complain about (yep, that's you) need to check into a clinic.

Old 02-12-2004, 08:19 PM   #56
Vaspier
CF Newbie

hmm, maybe you didnt see the quotes around what i said, ya know quotes mean that im quoting someone. someone being you. "And of course all of your friends are on this board so they know about the inside joke. And the oldtimers here are all in on it too. You need to get a life." notice the last sentence there? i believe that is your post and i do believe that you seemed to have said you need to get a life. you also say that i seem thin skinned about it? lets see, someone comes on, says they want to beat you, calls you an asshole, and says that you piss them off... lets see, i think thats a fair enough reason to get angry about it and "thin skinned". and boy, its sure a good thing that you know that i made that all up ya know, seeing how you know me so well and how i talk to friends or family. its just so awsome how you can read minds and see into peoples past to determine if they make something up like that. it sure wasnt an inside thing that my mother made up for a name of my brothers old camaro. its just so cool how the human race is evolving into a such a great race.. mind reading wow, i love it.
Old 02-12-2004, 08:22 PM   #57
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Please show me the quotation marks around those words. This is your post and it is the FIRST TIME that phrase was used in this thread. If you're going to argue, at least use facts.

Old 02-12-2004, 08:23 PM   #58
Stryplekar
CF Newbie

PV444/544 of course.

Like my love Hulda. PV444KS from 1956.

http://www.volvoentusiasterne.dk/galleri/hulda.jpg

I would really give up my or other peoples life for her.

But there are many, many great veterancars. Prefer Volvo of course
Stryplekar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 08:26 PM   #59
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryplekar
PV444/544 of course.

Like my love Hulda. PV444KS from 1956.

http://www.volvoentusiasterne.dk/galleri/hulda.jpg

I would really give up my or other peoples life for her.

But there are many, many great veterancars. Prefer Volvo of course
Very nice car. It looks like you're lucky enough to have two of them.

Old 02-12-2004, 08:29 PM   #60
Lun4tic
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
WTF are you on about? You obviously have no concept of which you speak. Anybody who uses "owned" in their daily conversation has serious issues. And people who "troll" forums to look for something to complain about (yep, that's you) need to check into a clinic.

I think you meant to quote somebody else, because my post raised the average IQ level of these forums by about 100 points.

Read it, re-read it, then re-read it again, whatever it takes to fully understand the post. And if that doesn't work, I'll break it down for you:

Having a life means you don't spend your friday nights on a car forum. Having a life means you don't waste every day for the past year accumulating over 2000 posts on a car forum. Having a life does mean leaving your basement every hour or so. Having a life does mean you've seen the sun in the last week or two. Having a life does mean you have tangible friends.

Sorry bud, you just don't meet the 'Having a Life' criteria. Here is what you can to to obtain a 'life.'

1. Get rid of that ugly ass sig. Bugs suck, they are ugly, and I'd rather have a staring contest witha vulture then look at one of those things.
2. Step outside your basement. Make sure you take one step at a time, and don't rush it.
3. Step outside. You may need SPF5000 sunblock because your skin is so white and weak from being in the basement so much. If you sunburn too quickly, step back into the house for an hour and try again.
4. Go someplace like school or the mall and make some new friends. Find people with common intrests that don't include lan parties, basements, linux, and building your own computers.
5. Get a job.
6. Get a girlfriend.
7. Fight a gangaster.
8. Proclaim yourself a man.

Follow these simple, easy to follow steps and you'll reclaim your life in no time!
Lun4tic is offline   Reply With Quote